Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

So, can anyone tell me the overlap and differences between the TRU exclusive discs and whats in the Target Series 2 pack? I have a couple of TRU that likely have a bunch of their exclusives but don't really care about the extra color. I'd love to have tron texture and sky though if those aren't in the Target version. Sorry if this has been explained before.

Cool, I hope you jump on it and get one.
We'll probably get her someday, but right now we have so much Disney Infinity stuff for him to open on Christmas I'll probably just wait on some of them for awhile.

I don't know how you feel about the power discs or if you're looking for any, but last week the TRU on Outer Loop had every exclusive except for Zurg's Wrath.

The target by me had both vanellope and the power disc set in the back. They were not out but I had them check and was able to pick both up.

We'll probably get her someday, but right now we have so much Disney Infinity stuff for him to open on Christmas I'll probably just wait on some of them for awhile.

I don't know how you feel about the power discs or if you're looking for any, but last week the TRU on Outer Loop had every exclusive except for Zurg's Wrath.
I've been going every sunday to get them, and making frequent stops just to see if anything new has come in.

So, can anyone tell me the overlap and differences between the TRU exclusive discs and whats in the Target Series 2 pack? I have a couple of TRU that likely have a bunch of their exclusives but don't really care about the extra color. I'd love to have tron texture and sky though if those aren't in the Target version. Sorry if this has been explained before.
Pretty sure that all the TRU exclusives are only timed exclusives, meaning that they'll all be released in regular packs sooner or later. Right now Hook's Ship, Stitch Surfboard, Mike's Car, and Tron User Control are being released in series 2. The rest we'll probably see in series 3, which should include the Tron environments.

So I decided to drive to my Target and check. They had Vanellope AND the Power Disc set, so I got one of each! They had them behind the counter, and had a hard limit of 1 per person (Awesome).

It seems hit or miss though. I called three Targets near me, one of them just didn't get any, one of them weren't selling them until Tuesday, and finally the one I went to had both and were selling them.

Be sure to call around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure that all the TRU exclusives are only timed exclusives, meaning that they'll all be released in regular packs sooner or later. Right now Hook's Ship, Stitch Surfboard, Mike's Car, and Tron User Control are being released in series 2. The rest we'll probably see in series 3, which should include the Tron environments.
There are 4 duplicates in the series 2 versus the TRU exclusives: Hook's Ship, Mike's New Car, Stitch's Surfboard and TRON User Control. The only exact duplicate is Hook's Ship, as the others have different colors.

So in the first TRU Exclusive folio there's still two missing discs, the Merlin one and TRON terrain. Are those still supposed to come out at TRU? Maybe after the surfboard? They're not included in Series 2, and it doesn't seem like they're in Series 3 either. They're also not included in the new TRU Exclusive Gold Power Disc Capsule (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=28702516&cp=&parentPage=search.

Seems that these two are currently the only unaccounted for discs.

I went to Target to get the Series 2 Book + Power Disk Set.  They had a ton in stock and I used the $5 off coupon.  Well, I opened the pack and all seemed good.  Then I realized I had two buzz light year power up disks and the Wreck It Ralph disk was missing.  Somehow that got messed up.  Not sure if I should just take it back, but the wife is calling Disney Infinity service.

I'm really surprised I haven't seen any deals on the playsets. I figured by now most stores would be selling at least the Lone Ranger set at $20 since the movie bombed. 

Target told me they weren't getting the power disk album in until Tuesday.  I just ended up ordering online - much easier than trying to hunt it down (and I'm not in any kind of crazy rush anyways).  

I'm really surprised I haven't seen any deals on the playsets. I figured by now most stores would be selling at least the Lone Ranger set at $20 since the movie bombed.
They've had sales in the past for 50% off the playsets and GS is having another sale on BF. That's the only place I plan on hitting Friday.

Screw you Target!!!!  Went in store to grab the Disney Infinity Starter pack for the 360, and asked the lady to price match the $37 from their own website,  She claimed that it was an online price cut only and they would not match it.  I knew there was reason why I never step foot in that store.

So wait, now there's a TRU capsule with some of their exclusive discs?

Dagnabbit, so many wasted Sunday mornings...

Can someone put together a roundup of retailer-exclusive offerings?

Screw you Target!!!! Went in store to grab the Disney Infinity Starter pack for the 360, and asked the lady to price match the $37 from their own website, She claimed that it was an online price cut only and they would not match it. I knew there was reason why I never step foot in that store.
You should've just asked for a manager. There's no way they should deny a PM to their own site. As far as I know, none of the starters are even available online right now, but all say available in store.

Also, they still should've matched Walmart even if they wanted to hold to their original lie.

pdate the OP, looks like a couple new deals this week below before the Black Friday sales. Please add any additional deals to the thread that aren't called out. Thanks!

Toys R Us

Sale $2 Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack Series 2 when you buy ANY Disney Infinity single character figure

Best Buy

Save $10 on Combined Wreck-It-Ralph Movie and Figure - $19.98 (reg. $29.98)
So wait, the power pack is only $2 when you buy the figure and its only for one pack? Whats the fucking point?

Went to Target this afternoon to pick up Vanelope and they told me that the release date was Tuesday. I didn't feel like correcting them so I just left

I went back to Target to exchange the Series 2 set that was missing Wreck It Ralph and they were all out.  Then one of there employees said he thought they came out Tuesday.  Also, when I picked the set up earlier today, there were about 100 Vanellopes out.  When I came  back, there were none.  So either they sold out or they put them away.

Either way, I'm in the market of trading my Buzz Lightyear power up disc for a Wreck it Ralph Power of Destruction.  I have several others I'm trying to get rid of that I would part with for Wreck it Ralph.

You should've just asked for a manager. There's no way they should deny a PM to their own site. As far as I know, none of the starters are even available online right now, but all say available in store.

Also, they still should've matched Walmart even if they wanted to hold to their original lie.
Do they PM? I know they have refused to PM their on-line before to me, they cite they are like Wal-Mart/Petco.

So wait, now there's a TRU capsule with some of their exclusive discs?

Dagnabbit, so many wasted Sunday mornings...

Can someone put together a roundup of retailer-exclusive offerings?
This is very frustrating. I wasted so much time and money trying to collect these things... only to find out that they were in series 2 as well (different colors is one thing, literally identical is crazy) and now that they are selling them all together... for $5 less than I would have had to play, plus a free capsule and 5 saved trips.

I'm especially annoyed because I want to finish these darn things off... I don't think they are going to be hard to find, as the others really haven't been. And I would rather just get them all in one set like this, but there is no telling if that is even going to be an option.

This game is definitely a money trap....

Do they PM? I know they have refused to PM their on-line before to me, they cite they are like Wal-Mart/Petco.
I don't know if or when it changed, but here it is now.

The only thing I thought I might have a problem with is using the Target $5 coupon after the PM. (It might depend on the cashier, but the system definitely allows it.)

Just got the power disc set fromTarget. They had 6 and all were in the back. Got 1 and used the $5 coupon.

Anyone know when the girl power 3 pack is coming out? My daughter wants Rapunzel and Vanellope badly but i would rather wait to get the 3 pack.

Just got the power disc set fromTarget. They had 6 and all were in the back. Got 1 and used the $5 coupon.

Anyone know when the girl power 3 pack is coming out? My daughter wants Rapunzel and Vanellope badly but i would rather wait to get the 3 pack.
is the girl power pack early 2014? for some reason I think so…please, someone correct me w/ real info.

Don't think this was shared yet...

Toys "R" Us exclusive power disc capsule (gold color) plus the 6 exclusive power discs available so far

pTRU1-17305362_alternate1_dt-300x300.jpg

Available "in-stores" right now, but you can keep checking online

Source: Infinity Inquirer

While not totally surprised, this is surprising to have yet another power disc capsule bundle. Toys “R” Us has released this week a gold capsule bundle that includes not only an exclusive color option for your power disc capsules, but the 6 exclusive discs that have come out so far in their gold disc pack line.

The retail price is $24.99 and currently is listed as sold in-stores only. This is a great deal for those who haven’t gotten the gold disc packs yet, but if you have already, another bummer for being an early adopter. But obviously, that is the risk you take when you play early!

Don't think this was shared yet...

Toys "R" Us exclusive power disc capsule (gold color) plus the 6 exclusive power discs available so far

pTRU1-17305362_alternate1_dt-300x300.jpg

Available "in-stores" right now, but you can keep checking online

Source: Infinity Inquirer
Someone mentioned this last night. I think it is a great idea, I just wish we had known about it sooner... a lot of wasted trips and stress to try and get these things. It was bad enough that discs were fairly easy to get even if you didn't go early. I just wish we knew if something like this would be coming for the remaining discs... I feel like they either won't offer it, or they will offer a complete set, so you get them all or nothing.

It's pretty sad that the most complicated thing about this game is actually trying to figure our all the exclusives, when and where to get what, etc.

I'll be honest, this game pissed me off so much with exclusives that I quit bothering after the TRON disk. Considering getting rid of it all right now, just don't think I could get much.

Went to Target today and was able to get both the Series 2 album and Vanellope. Both were not out, I had to ask an employee about them, who then had to ask another employee who said they were street dated. Had to tell him they were in the ad and that it was something the Frozen pack that was for release on Tuesday. He went to the back and was able to get me both, but wouldn't sell them to me until he scanned them in the register and made sure they were not street dated. About 25 minutes later I walked out with both.

http://checkinventory.site44.com/

For anyone wondering if their store has the Power Disc album in stock, I was able to find this in store tracker someone made. Just use the online number, 14881751.

I ordered the series 2 set online yesterday and ended up finding it in store later yesterday. I tried to cancel the order, but it had already gone to shipping. If someone here wants it for cost plus shipping, I can send it. If not, I will return to the store. Please do not respond with lower than cost offers, I am just trying to help out if someone cannot find it.

Online inventory checker says both my local Target stores has the disc set. Here's hoping they're still there in 8 hours. Wish me luck.

Any luck? Also, how are you using the store checker for it?

*EDIT*

Nevermind, I found one... Looks like all of my stores have it in stock as well, I'll drop by on my break tomorrow to try my luck.

I snapped and picked up one of the sets.

Xysb21Gl.jpg

So with Series 1 and Series 2 collected, all that's left is the remaining 3 TRU exclusive discs and then Series 3.

For some reason I bought extras of the Toys R Us Discs as they were released...I wonder if anyone would be interested in trading the any of the first 7 TRU discs for the remaining 3 once they're released.

Which single figures would people recommend buying from GameStop on Black Friday other than Jack Skellington? I'm referring to the buy 1, get 1 free sale.

Which single figures would people recommend buying from GameStop on Black Friday other than Jack Skellington? I'm referring to the buy 1, get 1 free sale.
In my humble opinion...

Randall and Syndrome are worth a purchase because they actually add something from a gameplay perspective. Barbossa, Mater, and Dash I found to be particularly useless. Dash in particular is a dinky little figure that my kids have already broken twice, and playing as him in the game will make you want to put Mr Incredible back on the base.

Depending on what you already have, might be worth trying to finish off collections of figures from specific playsets so you can unlock the vault inside them. Pirates and Monsters are both easy because you only need two extras each (and I suppose Toy Story only needs one if you have that one).

Just got an email saying the Rapunzel pre-order I have for my daughter is delayed because the release was delayed from 11-22-13 to 11-29-13 and so I wont get it until 12-16-13, wtf?

Hit Walmart again this morning and still no Rapunzel

Also stopped at Target and was able to get Vanellope. The series 2 disc set was out as well but the Frozen sets weren't out yet

bread's done
Back