Disney Movie Rewards has added BR titles to rewards

Tyga24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit to Darkhawk over at DVDTalk

Disney Movie Rewards has finally added some Blu-rays to their reward items. The titles and their point values are listed below:

Remember the Titans (1075 points)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch, Wardrobe (1225 points)
Sky High (1225 points)
Beverly Hills Chihuahua (1225 points)
Roving Mars (1225 points)

I just redeemed some points for Narnia, and there is a supposed 6-8 week delivery time. Hopefully that's just a placeholder timeframe and it arrives earlier than that.

It's good to see them finally adding Blu-ray, I may pick up Sky High. Already have Narnia and Chihuahua, not interested in the other two. Maybe they'll add more later.

Nothing of interest I don't already have but it is nice to finally see them put some up, I assume the survey awhile back helped lol.

Do want Sky High, but I'm only half way there. Any recommendations on getting points? Are there ways other than buying movies?

[quote name='WormFOODx']Do want Sky High, but I'm only half way there. Any recommendations on getting points? Are there ways other than buying movies?[/QUOTE]

There are points in their monthly emails they send out and I think you can get points from buying tickets to Disney movies.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Do want Sky High, but I'm only half way there. Any recommendations on getting points? Are there ways other than buying movies?[/QUOTE]

on ebay 100 points can usually be had for $1, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Wow, this selection of movies is pretty weak IMO, save Narnia. Plus, nothing new or recent.

I hope this is just testing the waters with better and newer stuff to come.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, this selection of movies is pretty weak IMO, save Narnia. Plus, nothing new or recent.

I hope this is just testing the waters with better and newer stuff to come.[/QUOTE]

Honestly with programs like this you typically see older titles put up since their end goal is to clear out excessive copies they have in their warehouse. Personally I hope I can select one of these with the "free" Blu I'm expecting to get in October so I can get Narnia, Sky High, and Titans since I got enough points for two titles right now.

have about 2000 pts sitting in my account and been waiting for something to pique my interest but none of these movies do, unfortunately (have narnia already). Like shrike said, hopefully there is more to come.

I have a lot of points but none of these movies really grab me. If I get them, it would just be to use my points up. I doubt they're ever going to put the animated films since those probably sell well. Maybe I should just try to save up 10k points or something?

I don't really see a lot of point in most of their rewards. Even the delta vacation package thing, is that even a good deal? You get 100 or 250 off your trip but is their price competitive? I mean, sure you can save 100 off THEIR price but if the same trip on another site is 200 less then what's the point?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Man, I was eying the Duck Tales movie on DVD, but I'll wait to see what else they add on BD first.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!!!!

Been looking for this movie for a decent price forever, and with 4000 points sitting in my account for years, no brainer!

Awesome!

[quote name='jacknicklson']THANK YOU!!!!!

Been looking for this movie for a decent price forever, and with 4000 points sitting in my account for years, no brainer!

Awesome![/QUOTE]
Hehe, np. It's pretty much the only thing on their list of prizes that's really a must have.

It's a decent start, hopefully we will see a lot more BRs in the future. I definitely have enough points to get one, but I too am thinking about getting that Duck Tales movie!

I just got the shipment confirmation for the Narnia BD I ordered yesterday. Guess that 6 - 8 week estimated delivery time frame is there in case they are backordered.

For those who have gotten other BDs from Disney Rewards(like the birthday BD they allow some to choose), do the BDs include Reward points?

I just got a shipping notice today after ordering the Narnia blu yesterday, so the 6-8 week timeframe is definitely a placeholder. DMR is shipping the package using Media Mail as well.

i just placed an order and my State changed between the address selection screen and the final confirmation. No idea why - all the other information was the same, including the zip code.

bread's done
Back