Disney's DuckTales and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers **OUT NOW**

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/

September 14, 2005 - Disney has just released the understated cover artwork from November 8th's Volume 1 box sets of "DuckTales" and "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers". The box fronts reveal that each 3-disc set will contain the first 27 episodes of the late '80s/early '90s television cartoons. There is still no word on any special features, but each animated set will carry an SRP of just $34.99.

Also: DuckTales: The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1.66:1 16:9)
Has been annouced but release date TBA
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/comingsoon.html (#81 on the list)

[quote name='Megalith']Bring on Darkwing Duck.[/QUOTE]

I second that!

Bring out the Aladdin TV series and the rest of Gargoyles too!

lol gummi bears is awesome, one time in college i threw a girl out of my dorm room for now knowing what gummi bears was lol she was a bitch :whistle2:D i was doing the community a service

Nice. Yeah, nostalgia overload.
I wouldn't pick these two up any time soon, but I sure as hell would buy an Animaniacs boxed set as soon as it hit the shelves.

My birth month is November to and there's a crapload of stuff I need to buy, now for sure I'm going to be picking up Ducktales, one of the best shows on Disney by far, now if I could get Recess on DVD, then I'd be a happy man.

EH! How are there so little Ducktales fans here? Damn all of you. Thanks however for the info,I'll be preordering both along with Thundercats Vol 2 immediately!

[quote name='alive741']Wow..sooo happy about these. I bet they'll release the rest of these types of cartoons if these 2 do well.[/QUOTE]

Tale spin would really kick ass!

Unfortunately, rumor has it that the Ducktales will not contain the first 5 episodes. This was the 5 parter where they were looking for the treasure of the Golden Sun, the high point of the entire series. Hopefully they will release it seperately but since they are releasing the episodes in order it should be included.

It's great to have these on dvd finally. I hope they eventually get the entire Disney Afternoon on dvd. I can't wait for dark wing duck. Also I hope these cartoons hold up better then the cartoons from the 80's.

Heck, I would get these shows just for my future kids (don't have any yet). At least I know what kind of shows these are, and they're at least 10 times better than the garbage thats on TV for kids these days.

DuckTales and Rescue Rangers are both exciting. I'll have to find some place to dig up the money from. I've gotta say, I'm looking forward to Count Duckula in October even more.

[quote name='nickmad']bogus cartoons.
suck city.[/QUOTE]

worst. taste. ever. Both are good! With Ducktales being awesome.

[quote name='Puzznic']Unfortunately, rumor has it that the Ducktales will not contain the first 5 episodes. This was the 5 parter where they were looking for the treasure of the Golden Sun, the high point of the entire series. Hopefully they will release it seperately but since they are releasing the episodes in order it should be included.[/QUOTE]Why the hell would they hold those back?! They kicked ass! C'mon Disney, don't milk us like this!

race cars laser airplanes its a duck blurr.. heh..

yeah.. i'll be getting these.. but i may wait for them to hit second hand stores. but you never know.. now if they continue and release more volumes.. and gummi bears and gargoyles (the rest of it) yeah.. sweet cartoon goodness.

Since there was some interest here I thought I'd bump to mention I bought Ducktales season one at spun.com with the 33% off coupon for 17.32. The coupon code is ISC409OF.

[quote name='kaw']Since there was some interest here I thought I'd bump to mention I bought Ducktales season one at spun.com with the 33% off coupon for 17.32. The coupon code is ISC409OF.[/QUOTE]

I can't figure out where to enter the coupon code!

[quote name='guardian_owl']It sure is disappointing they didn't include the pilot series of episodes for either series, I'm afraid that's a dealbreaker for me.[/QUOTE]Can anyone with the set confirm? That just seems to stupid to be true!! But you really never know...

Yes, that is true. The first 5 episodes were the "movie."

Wow - Did not realize there were so many disney fans.
In my book:
1. Tale Spin
2. Ducktales
3. Dark Wing Duck
4. Rescue Ranger
5. Everything else.

bread's done
Back