DJ Hero with 2 turn tables for $39.99 at Best Buy

JPCERTIFIED

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Just ran into this deal at Best Buy for being a gamer rewards program. They has signs posting saying buy any DJ Hero bundle and get a 2nd stand alone table for free. The tags said that the deal expired. The employee thought they would have to override it but the system automatically subtracted the stand alone table as free. So this deal is open for anybody who is part of the gamers program with or without signs posting it.

Also this deal expires on Saturday August 14, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hooked up, I got the 2nd from last extra 360 turntable.

I also had a $5 rewardzone certificate, so for $34.99, yeah, I'm down for some DJ Hero .

Just got back from Best Buy and was able price adjust from the previously $49.99 price that I had purchased it at, to $39.99 without any issues.

ok, wow, finally going to get in on this I think..that $10 drop seemed to make me care a little more. So the gist is to grab a DJ Hero Turntable w/ Game, then the individual turn table, take both to the register and they will package out? or is the second one a wired one??

Thanks OP! Been on the fence about this game since release, so this was the perfect incentive to put me over the edge.

There are still some X360 bundles and turn tables at the Secaucus, NJ store.

Worked perfectly at the West Covina, CA store (mall). 360 version, worked after the total was shown; $43.XX after tax. Last 360 game & turntable, at least on the stands. Thanks, OP!

I bought it no problem on friday-- then I played it friday night-- the turn table that came with the game doesnt recognize when I scratch-- while the free turntable works impeccably. Now I have to try to exchange the turntable that came with the game for one that actually works- hopefully I wont have any trouble when I do it on monday.

[quote name='courage201']I bought it no problem on friday-- then I played it friday night-- the turn table that came with the game doesnt recognize when I scratch-- while the free turntable works impeccably. Now I have to try to exchange the turntable that came with the game for one that actually works- hopefully I wont have any trouble when I do it on monday.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I should check my 2nd turntable.

Argh... Been on the fence about this game since release, considering I have a closet of shame full of rockband, guitar hero, beatmania, donkey konga, and DDR controllers... Must resist urge to buy more plastic instruments!

And for whoever said seeing 30 yr olds use the word noob is weird: we invented the word, you noob! Gen-x ftw.

I am going to go by and try this afternoon. I will post by results if someone has not done so already.

Plus it helps that the turntable by itself is advertised for $20 this week. I wonder if this deal will get extended..they gotta start making room for x-mas!!

Funny thing for me is this didn't pass the wife test last night..even after I got a $25 gc to BB, I said lets go over there b/c I can get DJ Hero w/ an extra turntable for $15..her first statement? "Where will you put them?" 'Well hun, these are a lot smaller than guitar and drum peripherals, I imagine I could tuck it under the coffee table or even under a bed..' ... "I DON'T WANT ANYMORE JUNK IN OUR HOUSE!" so that was that :cry:

Just got back from my local Best Buy (Superstition Springs- Mesa, AZ) and picked up the Wii version. $43 with tax. Been waiting to get this for a while, just been waiting for it to get to my price point.

Got the same denial from my girlfriend and I even had a $30 GC, so don't feel bad you arn't the only one, looks like it wasn't meant to be for us I guess (I mean DJ hero, not the girlfriend)

[quote name='token2k6']Plus it helps that the turntable by itself is advertised for $20 this week. I wonder if this deal will get extended..they gotta start making room for x-mas!!

Funny thing for me is this didn't pass the wife test last night..even after I got a $25 gc to BB, I said lets go over there b/c I can get DJ Hero w/ an extra turntable for $15..her first statement? "Where will you put them?" 'Well hun, these are a lot smaller than guitar and drum peripherals, I imagine I could tuck it under the coffee table or even under a bed..' ... "I DON'T WANT ANYMORE JUNK IN OUR HOUSE!" so that was that :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think I'll grab one even cheaper after dj hero 2 comes out. Curious about dj hero, but not really interested in the type of music they chose to put in the game.

FYI, this was still valid as of yesterday in Illinois (Chicago area). The game will come up as $39.99 and the extra turntable is $19.99, but when the cashier hit Total, both items together came up as $39.99; Thanks OP!

was still valid in Michigan on 08-15. scanned the turntable only first then the game combo and it rung up $0.00.
nice find. thanks OP! will be rocking on 360 for some time

[quote name='Billymays21']Just a quick question: even if we don't get the second turntable free, is the game still only 39.99?[/QUOTE]
Yes

Confirmed, working today 08/16/10. I just couldn't resists (nazman11 - damn the wife/gf! amirite? ;) ) It packaged out perfectly, even got her to scan the current 10% RZ coupon, which did not work, but stayed on the transaction ledger.

I'd say if you want this, you better get out there. Their mission to clear shelf space clearly worked, i grabbed the last solo turntable, and they only had 3 boxes for the 360, 1 for the PS3 and 4 for the Wii. With no extra single turntables for the former two. I also noticed that my box had a sticker for an Daft Punk DLC. I'm sure this is standard, but just double check your box for that.

and to confirm Disneyboy, yes, there were shelf tags properly indicating $39.99 for the table and game, and $19.99 for just the turntable.

Hey Folks,

Deal was still good at BB in Brentwood, MO (greater Saint Louis area). She asked me if I was a fan, I told her, yes, but only if the price was right. I was just browsing the other day, and was tempted by the Game solo (didn't know about the extra controller for free) and almost convinced the SO to get it. Came back and read the deal, and we couldn't resist. Looking forward to some multi player tonight!

[quote name='token2k6']Plus it helps that the turntable by itself is advertised for $20 this week. I wonder if this deal will get extended..they gotta start making room for x-mas!!

Funny thing for me is this didn't pass the wife test last night..even after I got a $25 gc to BB, I said lets go over there b/c I can get DJ Hero w/ an extra turntable for $15..her first statement? "Where will you put them?" 'Well hun, these are a lot smaller than guitar and drum peripherals, I imagine I could tuck it under the coffee table or even under a bed..' ... "I DON'T WANT ANYMORE JUNK IN OUR HOUSE!" so that was that :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nazman11']Got the same denial from my girlfriend and I even had a $30 GC, so don't feel bad you arn't the only one, looks like it wasn't meant to be for us I guess (I mean DJ hero, not the girlfriend)[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad my wife isn't like that.

Gah... These plastic peripherals are HORRIBLY made--- I just exchanged a game with turntable that wouldnt recognize scratching-- with a new game bundle which WONT sync at all to the ps3. HOrribly embarassing to exchange for another one...

After going back and forth I think I'll pick this up 43 bucks is a great value and I really like mash-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up at Tuttle Crossing location in Dublin, Ohio. I saw two for each system left. The guy was shocked when the second table was free, I told him it works for :360: and :wii: as well. Great deal thanks again op!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']After going back and worth I think I'll pick this up 43 bucks is a great value and I really like mash-ups.[/QUOTE]

I too am a big fan of mash-ups and that is my 100% reason for getting these at $40. The same for me is so-so, but I am interested in the tracks. It's mindless fun, but I would rather have seen this in a "Amplitude" sequel without an turntable controller.

Central Ave. BB (Yonkers, NY) on the check in. The deal is still alive. I just copped mine. The cashier was comical. Nice girl too. She was all, "Damn, that's a good deal... considering both items are already on sale!" Gotta love it!

They had ONE Xbox 360 turntable left. They have THREE turntables w/ game bundles left. They're in the back of the store. I had to find the solo turntables myself. The one guy who helped me didn't know they came individual like that.

[quote name='Corsico']] I had to find the solo turntables myself. The one guy who helped me didn't know they came individual like that.[/QUOTE]

He was too busy pushing Monster Cables to know .

Glad too see it's still on .

[quote name='marcand']I too am a big fan of mash-ups and that is my 100% reason for getting these at $40. The same for me is so-so, but I am interested in the tracks. It's mindless fun, but I would rather have seen this in a "Amplitude" sequel without an turntable controller.[/QUOTE]

I like that they are all original mash-ups as well. Honestly, I never played Amplitude before so can't comment on that aspect.

Just tried the deal (Sun the 22nd) and the 2nd turntable wouldn't 0 out in the system. Deal might be dead, but I will note I was also getting the gift card deal that started today so maybe the system just won't double dip.

[quote name='marcand']I too am a big fan of mash-ups and that is my 100% reason for getting these at $40. The same for me is so-so, but I am interested in the tracks. It's mindless fun, but I would rather have seen this in a "Amplitude" sequel without an turntable controller.[/QUOTE]

Three words for ya: Rock band Unplugged

[quote name='jstew9']Just tried the deal (Sun the 22nd) and the 2nd turntable wouldn't 0 out in the system. Deal might be dead, but I will note I was also getting the gift card deal that started today so maybe the system just won't double dip.[/QUOTE]

Was going to post the same thing.. I ended up paying just under 60 bucks for both with my 5 dollar rz cert, and got a 25 dollar GC, even though both games are supposed to be 39.99 or higher to work with that gift card. I wonder if this works with other stuff, like if you buy 1 39.99 game and another 20 you still get the gift card.

bread's done
Back