DJ Hero with 2 turn tables for $39.99 at Best Buy

JPCERTIFIED

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Just ran into this deal at Best Buy for being a gamer rewards program. They has signs posting saying buy any DJ Hero bundle and get a 2nd stand alone table for free. The tags said that the deal expired. The employee thought they would have to override it but the system automatically subtracted the stand alone table as free. So this deal is open for anybody who is part of the gamers program with or without signs posting it.

Also this deal expires on Saturday August 14, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this up Saturday for PS3, and I am just not feeling it. If anyone who couldn't get it wants to buy mine, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pyro808']I picked this up Saturday, and I am just not feeling it. If anyone who couldn't get it wants to buy mine, PM me.[/QUOTE]

What system?

LOL, so the two turntables don't have to be for the same system. Best Buy I went to didn't have any of the standalone PS3 turntables, so I picked up the last Wii standalone turntable and a PS3 DJ Hero and sure enough it rang up $40 + tax for everything. Going to turn around and sell the Wii turntable to recoup some of the cost.

bread's done
Back