Done.

[quote name='blueweltall']$400 for the entire bundle? Damn I might be intrested. Willing to do some cash/ combo trade?[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to do about $150 worth of trading on the bundle - mainly items off of my wantlist. but again, I'd seriously consider any realistic offer

[quote name='Sporadic']Would you be willing to break the Official Microsoft remote away from the Xbox 360 bundle? If so, how much are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

Not at the moment but possibly depending on i someone doesn't want it with the 360 and we reach a deal - I'm not Best Buy so I wont make somebody buy something they won't use ;)

I'm going to try to PM everybody back in a timely manner in between work so don't be upset with me if you don't hear back until tomorrow - hopefully the updates to the first post will make things a little clearer until I can send out individual responses. Thanks and sorry guys - Joe

360 on hold until tomorrow evening - I'll post more details then.

but I lowered some prices and added my 1GB shuffle

I am willing to do a money order as well...I know that makes things even more complicated for you, but I didn't want my chances at the bundle to be gone. Thanks!

JOSH

bump3pe.png

Is the toilet paper in the photograph still for sale? If so, how quickly can you ship? Please respond as soon as possible... Thanks...

[quote name='-Phantom-']Is the toilet paper in the photograph still for sale? If so, how quickly can you ship? Please respond as soon as possible... Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Overnight good enough for you? ;)

I've got the Korean version of MvC 2... supa cheap! Complete with smooth jazz and synth-funk.

[quote name='Apossum']I've got the Korean version of MvC 2... supa cheap! Complete with smooth jazz and synth-funk.[/QUOTE]

if it plays in a US PS2, I'm all for it :D

[quote name='joevan']if it plays in a US PS2, I'm all for it :D[/QUOTE]

sure, it plays in a u.s. ps2 that's modded

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']"wtf? wheres the target logo?" bump.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying something different, so far, no luck ;)

I have a disc only MvC2 for ps2 for trade, I'm not looking for any PC hardware though, have any games for trade? I'm mainly interested RPG's and RPG guides

I'd be willing to pick up a an EB new but priced as used Gitaroo man for it but other than that, I'd be at a loss as to what to get for you.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I pmed you a while ago about the wirelss gaming adaptor and still have yet to hear from ya![/QUOTE]

I think your PM got deleted with the 132 Xbox 360 ones I got in the space of two days :applause:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']I pmed you earlier too about my MO but no reply:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I'll admit - thats just me being a lazy bastard. :roll:

[quote name='joevan']I'll admit - thats just me being a lazy bastard. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:lol: that's fine. Just wonderuing the range on th wireless gaming adaptor and if you would take trades for it. I may have some cash for it, but I have to see.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: that's fine. Just wonderuing the range on th wireless gaming adaptor and if you would take trades for it. I may have some cash for it, but I have to see.[/QUOTE]

AllI can find on its range is that "... it operates in the 2.4GHz frequency range for maximum distance" (Directly from Lynksys site :roll: ) - I do know that with the Belkin Router I have up for sale, it worked fine from 150 feet away, I never had need to drag it farther

[quote name='joevan']AllI can find on its range is that "... it operates in the 2.4GHz frequency range for maximum distance" (Directly from Lynksys site :roll: ) - I do know that with the Belkin Router I have up for sale, it worked fine from 150 feet away, I never had need to drag it farther[/QUOTE]

:lol: then what's the range on your belkin router? my current router only reaches to the very edge of my room, just barely far enough, but I've only done so with a weak usb card. LMK soon since if it all sounds good I may be down for it. CML to see if anything interests you as well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: then what's the range on your belkin router? my current router only reaches to the very edge of my room, just barely far enough, but I've only done so with a weak usb card. LMK soon since if it all sounds good I may be down for it. CML to see if anything interests you as well.[/QUOTE]

Its up to 1000ft.
No lie!

[quote name='joevan']Its up to 1000ft.
No lie![/QUOTE]

:rofl" aww man... this is going to be interesting. Well, CML and let me know if you see anything that may interest you. I would be more willing if I knwe I could get the gaming adaptor for a good price.

[quote name='apokalipze2']I have Codemned, If you're interested PM me the price your looking to pay for[/QUOTE]

I'd be looking at $26 shipped.

bread's done
Back