Done.

ive actually been looking for a agp grafix card. this one seem good but i dont know if my comp' s grafix card is a 2x/4x or 4x/8x so i might get back to this one

hah i just got pdz today.. im playing that now. I thought it would be easy finding someone thatr wants my oblivon ce but i guess its not =[

BUMP

I've got a sealed copy of San Andreas I'm trying to unload. I was just going to ebay it, but since you're looking for it.... It's for PS2, but it is the hot coffee version though. :bouncy: :rofl: I'm kinda interested in Tetris DS (if the wifey wants it) or GTA LCS.

[quote name='chickenhawk']I've got a sealed copy of San Andreas I'm trying to unload. I was just going to ebay it, but since you're looking for it.... It's for PS2, but it is the hot coffee version though. :bouncy: :rofl: I'm kinda interested in Tetris DS (if the wifey wants it) or GTA LCS.[/QUOTE]

Tetris DS went out to ender yesterday, I'm just too much of a slacker to update in a timely manner. I'd be willing to pay for it, especially since its the version that has the saix in it. :D

[quote name='joevan']Tetris DS went out to ender yesterday, I'm just too much of a slacker to update in a timely manner. I'd be willing to pay for it, especially since its the version that has the saix in it. :D[/QUOTE]

Shoot me an offer if you want. I'd probably do LCS for it if you're willing to do that. Your call, I don't care either way. I'll probably pick it up at CC tomorrow otherwise if I can.

CML for the DS Lite...would do a cash/trade combo. I have a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for PS2 by the way...it's complete...previous rental but there's no stickers on the case or manual...just one of those round, clear stickers on the disc...may be removable but I'm not gonna risk it. ;)

[quote name='Rictor']CML for the DS Lite...would do a cash/trade combo. I have a copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for PS2 by the way...it's complete...previous rental but there's no stickers on the case or manual...just one of those round, clear stickers on the disc...may be removable but I'm not gonna risk it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to knock $55 off the DS for MvC if you'd be interested.

[quote name='joevan']somewhat interested in PGR3 but I'm debating if it will ever hit a GH price point[/QUOTE]
Don't worry it won't go GH. I heard it's gonna actually be ultra rare soon ;)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Don't worry it won't go GH. I heard it's gonna actually be ultra rare soon ;)[/QUOTE]
haha i dont think itll be GH soon, but its not gonna be ultra rare soon. haha

Yo JOE! CML and collection link for
:ds: Lite System w/ box (slightly banged up) and all paperwork - never registered, very minimal scratching ot outer case from being stored in my backpack but the screens are pristine. In no rush to get rid of this so $110 shipped priority w/DC

:ds: Metroid Prime: Hunters - EB used copy but stickers removed w/ GooGone so its nearly mint - manual is in good shape as well. $24 shipped

:ds: Sonic Rush - CART ONLY $20 shipped

[quote name='the ender']Heya Joe!

CML for that Sonic Rush cart. Thanks bro![/QUOTE]

didn't see anything at the moment :cry:

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for Metroid Prime Hunters[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything but thanks for the bump

[quote name='cleaver']I'd trade Lunar DS for MPH, but I don't know if Lunar counts as a good game[/QUOTE]

hm - let me look at some rewiews and check it out

bread's done
Back