Done.

[quote name='pimpinc333']1600 points please.[/QUOTE]

didn't see anything you'd be willing to part with for a $15-20 card ;)

O Please I'd Love Kirby! And I'm still interested in the 1600 points. Please PM me with a price you want to sell em for. Please and Thanks!

[quote name='Jack']I'm interested in Tetris DS. Please check my list. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything but thanks for the bump!

[quote name='pimpinc333']O Please I'd Love Kirby! And I'm still interested in the 1600 points. Please PM me with a price you want to sell em for. Please and Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd do Tetris and Kirby for $28+16 so $44 - I can't really do a lot of combining on shipping since its just a card ;)
At the moment I'd really just like to use it to even out a trade for some stuff on my want list.

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']fyi you mean Third Age 1? theres no Third Age II[/QUOTE]

Ah, my stupidity - Battle for Middle Earth II

[quote name='ZForce915']I'll give you $15 for Kirby[/QUOTE]

Why so low? Did it get a price drop I didn't knhow about :whistle2:s

[quote name='pimpinc333']Joe did you get my PM? Please Let me know. Thanks dude!! :)[/QUOTE]

Response forthcoming.

[quote name='ZForce915']I base that on the used prices around me of $18.99.[/QUOTE]

Now I have to price match local stores in Wisconsin? :roll:
I'd say buy it there b/c Eb is still asking $24.99, it may not be complete, and its not in stock online ;)

[quote name='Xiados']Kirby and Tetris DS. CML? Probably nothing to interest you though. ^^[/QUOTE]

didn't see anything but neat list - some nice older stuff
plus that DMC2 memory card seems cool :D

bread's done
Back