Doom $19.99 via GameStop (Amazon PM'd)

Picked up Doom on Saturday night I didn't tell the guy if I wanted used or new (my stupidity). So I traded in like $28.60 in games and told him I wanted that back in cash and to buy the game with my gift card and $5 cert. Hes like okay grabs Doom and rings it up and after I give him the $5 cert theres like $17 left which I thought was alittle high should of been $15.xx but whatever I pay. He hands me the game and I ask for the cash. He sold me the used version for $48 and then cant figure out how to do the return properly. I ended up with $17 in cash and $28.60 on a gift card instead of the other way around. Had to argue with him for 10 minutes about the $5 cert not being added into what hes giving me before he finally sees it, as im leaving with my 4 receipts he says you have 4 receipts make sure you fill out the survey with these and leave some good feedback. 30 mins to trade in 4 games and buy 1 game with no on else in line.
LOL! Oh man, this would've enraged me... But hey, make sure you fill out those surveys 😂

This game on nightmare is wtf hard. Killed after 1 hit, taken from 91 health with 10 armor to 19 health period from one shot in a room full of demons, and having to start the whole battle over?????? Jeez
For the first time They captured the spirit of doom in 3d. You have to bring your A game. Theses demons are no joke. Such a great great game. This is what it is all about.

I placed a hold for store pickup last night

Went in today Said it was $59.99

but gave it to me for $19.99 

New and Sealed PS4

Thanks OP...

bread's done
Back