Dr. Mario Online RX - Friend Codes and Discussion

[quote name='lukewin']1238 4275 8033 I've been as high as 61xx, but I'm usually around 55xx, should be on as Luke[/quote]
I'm adding you now!

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Okay...OP is up to date again, with the nicknames I'm actually sure about and can remember at the moment. :)[/quote]
I was going to get uppity at you for passing judgement on my Mii names in the OP, and then I realized that you were probably even quoting me. Even if you weren't, I guess it is pretty accurate.

I should be shown as Ryan, I'll add everyone on the list later on when I have some time. Haven't played an online game of Dr. Mario in a while...

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Okay...OP is up to date again, with the nicknames I'm actually sure about and can remember at the moment. :)[/quote]

I should show up as Stinky. I've given up on getting high scores on the leaderboards, but I will still love to have matches with anybody.

currently at 6389, playing the flash, instead of classic helps boost the score, since the games go a lot quicker, anyone on right now?

[quote name='lukewin']currently at 6389, playing the flash, instead of classic helps boost the score, since the games go a lot quicker, anyone on right now?[/quote]
It takes so long to get a game in Flash mode. The few times I have played i have destroyed the competition, but I get too impatient waiting for a matchup.

Did anyone ever figure out what the update does?

Also, who are the two of you over 6000 points? I keep trying to stay #1 but end up wavering between 6000 and 6400.

I finally got the game today, although I'm very late to the party. I can definitely say it's regular Dr. Mario, but that's definitely not a bad thing (I love Dr. Mario).

Anybody still playing this? I just bought it today. I'm pretty awful at it it seems but let me know if you are interested in friending me on it- I'll get my friend code!

bread's done
Back