Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

I got 5 codes already put in, but another 2-3 caps lying around. Good luck finding those come the end of summer.

BTW: Dr Pepper's new promo is Iron Man 2

[quote name='reddjoey']I got 5 codes already put in, but another 2-3 caps lying around. Good luck finding those come the end of summer.

BTW: Dr Pepper's new promo is Iron Man 2[/QUOTE]

Yea, I don't know if you noticed, but you can no longer redeem codes you previously put in. I tried to see if I could get the other ME2 DLC and when I went to my other account, it wouldn't let me access previously entered codes. When you try to access your code history, it tells you that the promotion has ended.

Also, according to the rules, the promotion will pick back up on July 1st.
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/rules/

[quote name='reddjoey']I got 5 codes already put in, but another 2-3 caps lying around. Good luck finding those come the end of summer.

BTW: Dr Pepper's new promo is Iron Man 2[/QUOTE]

won 400 MS points from the new one when it went live. I got a cap like 2 weeks ago for it. Gotta find more now. LOTS of prizes

Still sucks the EA one is inavtive till July I have like 5 codes in my account for it. They better work on July 1st for my BF:BC2 DLC

[quote name='Unknown50862']Yea, I don't know if you noticed, but you can no longer redeem codes you previously put in. I tried to see if I could get the other ME2 DLC and when I went to my other account, it wouldn't let me access previously entered codes. When you try to access your code history, it tells you that the promotion has ended.

Also, according to the rules, the promotion will pick back up on July 1st.
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/rules/[/QUOTE]

No way.. that is ridiculous. (I can't check as the site is blocked for some reason).

I'm about to file some complaints

At the very least, I hope the dlc for the skins and camo come up and than go free for vip members or something. Ugh... expect another delay.

I got a response to my inquiry regarding the BFBC 2 DLC:

"subject DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS PROMOTION Support -- ##HOMR-844RHE##

Thank you for contacting the DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS
PROMOTION help center.

We apologize for the delay in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 content.
Please come back to the website after April 15th."

I have a TON of cap codes sitting next to me. I'm still trying to get this sorted out - if the codes sit here until the BC2 stuff comes out and THEN i put the codes in the website they'll be fine right. Also, the unused caps sitting here will be good until the promotion ends at the beginning of next year or late this year?

I just added a cap code to my account and it was added just fine and is in my account waiting for me to claim a DLC product.

[quote name='dmzauk']I just added a cap code to my account and it was added just fine and is in my account waiting for me to claim a DLC product.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that they reverted the site. We still have to wait for the DLC to be released though.

The wife brought home 10 more caps yesterday. Damn the people at her work freaking love Dr Pepper a lot lol. I think right now I have a good 30 or so caps just waiting to be entered or shared.

Have you guys noticed that when you go into the BC2 ingame store the Dr.Pepper gear asks you to enter a code?

Has it always been like that? I haven't tried putting a code in, since the only one i can think of are the ones on the caps themselves.

[quote name='ppself']Have you guys noticed that when you go into the BC2 ingame store the Dr.Pepper gear asks you to enter a code?

Has it always been like that? I haven't tried putting a code in, since the only one i can think of are the ones on the caps themselves.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it'll be like the VIP code then? 12 digits, something that the Dr Pepper website spits out or something.

I can't wait for that green beret.

[quote name='Romis']I got a response to my inquiry regarding the BFBC 2 DLC:

"subject DR PEPPER EA GAMING EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS PROMOTION Support -- ##HOMR-844RHE##

PROMOTION help center.

Please come back to the website after April 15th."[/QUOTE]
What will happen on April 15th:

PROMOTION help center again.

Please come back to the website after April 30th.

[quote name='kirby145']What will happen on April 15th:

Please come back to the website after April 30th.[/QUOTE]

and then

We apologize for the continued delay in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 content.
Please visit eastore.ea.com to purchase Battlefield Bad Company 3.

[quote name='mikebz28']Dr. Pepper Premium Theme

XT6HD-J6KVV-YFJKW-282DB-7X36G
[/QUOTE]

some random lurker took it :(

[quote name='mikebz28']Dr. Pepper Premium Theme

XT6HD-J6KVV-YFJKW-282DB-7X36G
[/QUOTE]

Where do you get the premium theme at if you do not mind me asking.

Thanks

[quote name='mikebz28']The new Dr. Pepper Iron man bottles have codes. you can win Live pts, A theme, 1 month Live code, a 360 controller, and a few other things.

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/[/QUOTE]

Thank you - I guess I will have to start drinking some Dr pepper again for this promo too.

Thank you again

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Thank you - I guess I will have to start drinking some Dr pepper again for this promo.

Thank you again[/QUOTE]

NP. im going through a few bottles a day now. lol

[quote name='mikebz28']you can win Live pts, A theme, 1 month Live code, a 360 controller, and a few other things.[/QUOTE]
I was sleepin on this Iron Man promo. Might have to check it out. Too bad we can't use the Dr. Pepper caps we've already accrued waiting for that damn BFBC2 dlc.

EDIT: Screw the 3rd thru 7th prizes. I'd much rather get the eighth prize. ;)

Prize Listing:
2 Grand Prizes
LG® Multi-Media Laboratory Gift Cards — ARV: $4,750

25 First Prizes
LG® Arena Phones (w/o contract) — ARV: $399

50 Second Prizes
Xbox 360® Consoles — ARV: $200

100 Third Prizes
SEGA® Iron Man 2™ Game — ARV: $60

40 Fourth Prizes
Xbox 360® Wireless Controller — ARV: $49.99

50 Fifth Prizes
Xbox 360® Custom Iron Man 2 Console Skin — ARV: $10

10,000 Sixth Prizes
Xbox LIVE® 1 Month Gold Subscriptions — ARV: $7.99

5,000,000 Seventh Prizes
Xbox LIVE® Premium Themes — ARV: $3

100 Eighth Prizes
Xbox LIVE® 20,000 Points — ARV: $2.50

350,000,000 Ninth Prizes
Marvel Digital Comic 1 Month Subscription — ARV: $9.99

[quote name='NoDAK']I was sleepin on this Iron Man promo. Might have to check it out. Too bad we can't use the Dr. Pepper caps we've already accrued waiting for that damn BFBC2 dlc.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I have 20 of them just sitting and waiting. On a side not i might be willing to trade some EA caps for Iron Man caps if anyone is interested. PM me.

That new promo is much better then the EA DLC crap. Going to see if the DP bottles in the vending machines have switched over. This might be worth scavenging the recycle bins for. :)

[quote name='NoDAK']I was sleepin on this Iron Man promo. Might have to check it out. Too bad we can't use the Dr. Pepper caps we've already accrued waiting for that damn BFBC2 dlc.

EDIT: Screw the 3rd thru 7th prizes. I'd much rather get the eighth prize. ;)

Prize Listing:
2 Grand Prizes
LG® Multi-Media Laboratory Gift Cards — ARV: $4,750

25 First Prizes
LG® Arena Phones (w/o contract) — ARV: $399

50 Second Prizes
Xbox 360® Consoles — ARV: $200

100 Third Prizes
SEGA® Iron Man 2™ Game — ARV: $60

40 Fourth Prizes
Xbox 360® Wireless Controller — ARV: $49.99

50 Fifth Prizes
Xbox 360® Custom Iron Man 2 Console Skin — ARV: $10

10,000 Sixth Prizes
Xbox LIVE® 1 Month Gold Subscriptions — ARV: $7.99

5,000,000 Seventh Prizes
Xbox LIVE® Premium Themes — ARV: $3

100 Eighth Prizes
Xbox LIVE® 20,000 Points — ARV: $2.50

350,000,000 Ninth Prizes
Marvel Digital Comic 1 Month Subscription — ARV: $9.99
[/QUOTE]

You'd rather have 200 pts than anything else? 20,000pts/100 winners = 200pts ARV $2.50

[quote name='cficare']You'd rather have 200 pts than anything else? 20,000pts/100 winners = 200pts ARV $2.50[/QUOTE]

Well, that's the one I want as well. I just want it 100 times. :)

Glad that they are finally going to put in the BBC2 promotion back in. Can't wait!

The vending machines had Dr Pepper in bottles without the EA labels, but with similar looking caps, so I bought one and tried to enter it in the new Iron Man contest. Alas it gave an error and said it looked like it was a cap for the EA promotion. Oh well. I don't have the cap with me now, but will post the code tonight as I don't want anything else from that promo.

[quote name='lovemetal626']thanks, i redeemed this code.[/QUOTE]

Wo that is awesome how did you get the bright red text as your profile comment thingy . I want red text :(

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Wo that is awesome how did you get the bright red text as your profile comment thingy . I want red text :([/QUOTE]

LOL I hope you kidding....

this promo = huge fail. it had potential, but when you miss the release date by almost a month, it just sucks then.

The promo has been very active since it released, the only thing that's delayed is the BC2 camo. Everything else works fine. Try the ME2 codes linked earlier in the thread.

Hey redd, what is your avatar from? It looks like simpsons art but little to detailed. Ive seen it somewhere before and I cant think of where.

According to Taco Bell (can't link due to new member status), they are offering the Dr. Pepper EA codes on large drink cups now.

bread's done
Back