Dragonball Z Season 2 Price Mistake at bestbuy.com only 7.99

got mine just now with no problem
i dont have a scanner nor a printer but if anyone does you could scan your receipt so other CAGS could use it to price match

Also interested in buying one from any lucky CAGers. PM me if you are interested. I will even pay extra (as it will still be a savings on my part).

Soule

I scored Dragon Ball Z Season 2 box set for $8 after pricematch with BB.com (I printed the page off BB.com). Also, i get Avatar Boook 1 collection for $11 after they double check the ad (everything is look 100% the same accepted the vol. 3 5 episodes). I ran in to the Avatar section & pickup the vol. 3 & told them both of them on sale for $11 (the vol. 3 have different cover).

Avartar: Book 1 collection $53 and Dragon Ball Z Season 2 box Set $35 and i got both under $19.

I got DBZ no problem. I'm not interested in Avatar, so I didn't get it.

My store had a buy both Pirates on BR, get $10 off deal. Both for $50. My bro's considering it.

I get both movies at local Bestbuy store (Independence, MO). Dragon Ball Z: Season 2 with BB.com Printed out page and I show them the Bestbuy ad this weekend Avatar on sale for $11. So they manual adjust down $11. (Makesure pickup Avatar vol. 3 with you & show them is different from the pic & do not forget show them the bb ad).

Also, You can get Walmart Pricematch with BB avatar. Sears never carry Avatar Book 1 Collection and CC is Rarely have it instock unless you hit the Right store. (Your chance at Walmart & Super Walmart is 90%).

So much for my plan on selling a copy in order to get money for Season 1. This morning there were 10 listings for Season 2, now there are around 75. :bomb:

I kinda feel bad for the original sellers before today's hoopla. The prices have hit rock bottom and they must be wondering WTF happened in just 24 hours.

I'll trade my copy for a someone's spare Avatar Book 1... I'd probably like that more. A price mistake for an ad mistake trade, so to call it.

The clerk told me that a dozen people tried PMing the website's printout today, mostly in the morning. Apparantly a memo came down from corporate reminding employees that BB.com and Best Buy stores are two different entities and that their supply chains and different and to NOT PM them. I knew they were two corporations but I wasn't aware of any message up until earlier tonight.

[quote name='Caliburn']I'll trade my copy for a someone's spare Avatar Book 1... I'd probably like that more. A price mistake for an ad mistake trade, so to call it.

The clerk told me that a dozen people tried PMing the website's printout today, mostly in the morning. Apparantly a memo came down from corporate reminding employees that BB.com and Best Buy stores are two different entities and that their supply chains and different and to NOT PM them. I knew they were two corporations but I wasn't aware of any message up until earlier tonight.[/quote] I would also like to trade my new copy of DBZ season 2 and maybe a mint 300 bonus disc or something like that for one of the Avatar complete book collections, new, from the ad mistake, if anybody is interested, PM me!

Got one for my friend going to give him a cheap price on it and make myself a little profit. Shoulda bought more, but I was afraid they'd switch prices on me.

argh! missed this deal since i was on vacation... if anyone can hook me up, i'll pay $20 for it, since i'm a huge dbz fan since the late 90s (and i picked up season 1 when it came out)... please PM me if you have an extra, thanks!

My friend went to Chula Vista, CA store. Turns out they were canceling all online order for DBZ. She also got rejected on the Avatar deal.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They pulled the page online.[/quote] It's back online now, but still says "Sold Out" and is now priced at $39.99.

Blah I wanted this, :'(

I'm willing to buy it off someone that bought a extra copy or trade... but the only thing I have to trade atm is a brand new Offical 360 media Remote or Children of Mania on DS (I just played through once) but tbh COM is shit.

I'll be willing to give 15 plus ship. PM me if intrested.

I have two copies of this that I'd be willing to sell for $20 each. PM if your interested. I also had no problem ordering them online and then picking them in store. I originally got them for my borthers but I guess they don't wathc DBZ anymore.

Great....now over at SD they are all braging amount X amount they got. One guy claims hes getting 12. Do these idiots understand the simple concept of suppy and demand? I seriously think 75% of the members there didn't graduate Highschool.

First off, there was never a big demand for this in the first place....BB even had to drop the price down from MSRP. There are so many on ebay and half.com now. I see these going for, at most, 15 bucks and once that loser who ordered 12 gets near his 9th or 10th one, he won't be making jack. He actually will lose money. I bet all of them are going to want to get rid of their copies asap and let the competition begin and prices fall.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS! YOU WILL ONLY BE MAKING 10 MAX IN PROFIT BEFORE SHIPPING, PP, AND EBAY FEES.

I really don't know why this is getting to me...I mean, I got one no problem...Hmm, maybe its just the fact that so many idiots can all be in one same place at a time (slickdeals).

Is that what people do for a living? Seems like such a pain just to make 10 bucks. Picked up mine today. Awesome didnt know it was gonna be in widescreen.

Sweeeeeeet, they sent me a confirmation of it being sent! I shoulda picked up two so I could trade 1 for season 1 :( Thanks though OP!

As mentioned, the price is now $39.99, but the sticker on the box says $34.99. Just pointing that out in case anyone actually bought this for the "new" price.

To those who missed out, just check ebay. The market is so flooded right now that some could actually score one for less than 20 shipped easily. Its not 8 bucks, but still well under retail. I guess its kinda a good thing SDers/FWers have no concept of supply and demand.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']As mentioned, the price is now $39.99, but the sticker on the box says $34.99. Just pointing that out in case anyone actually bought this for the "new" price.[/quote] My BB changed their stickers then. I picked mine up about 15 minutes before store closing. The set that I got with in-store pick-up has a yellow, square BB sticker - $39.99, but underneath that you can see a white, rectangular BB sticker - $34.99.

My set also had a ticket taped to it that had my order details and a Coupon Offer.

Save 10% when you purchase two or more qualified accessories in these categories with your BestBuy.com pick-up order:
  • computer accessories
  • digital camera and camcorder accessories
  • mobile accessories
  • home theater accessories
  • media accessories
  • wireless accessories

[quote name='parKer20']My BB changed their stickers then. I picked mine up about 15 minutes before store closing. The set that I got with in-store pick-up has a yellow, square BB sticker - $39.99, but underneath that you can see a white, rectangular BB sticker - $34.99.[/quote]

Those dastardly BB corporate product managers. That's like a 14% known profit for them (likely much more) if they jacked it up $5 over the course of a few hours.

[quote name='Caliburn']Those dastardly BB corporate product managers. That's like a 14% known profit for them (likely much more) if they jacked it up $5 over the course of a few hours.[/quote]

They're also probably trying to recoup some of their losses by letting a few of these sets slip through at $8.

I still have the Printed out page $7.99... anyone want pm's with your email then i'll send it to you. In the return gimme GOOD FEED BACK :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']I still have the Printed out page $7.99... anyone want pm's with your email then i'll send it to you. In the return gimme GOOD FEED BACK :)[/quote]

Does yours say "Sold Out"?

bread's done
Back