Ducktales Remastered retail release - $20 PS360/Wii U (PS3 DLC voucher available now, physical releases 11/12)

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Physical disc version of Ducktales Remastered for PS3/360/Wii U coming Nov. 12: http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/09/18/ducktales-remastered-is-headed-to-retail-stores

PS3 voucher version details below...pretty pointless since the PS3 physical release will have the same cover art.  The only bonus for buying the voucher version is the exclusive DR pin.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/08/20/limited-boxed-version-of-ducktales-remastered-available-now-in-the-us

Sounds like this is going to be EXTREMELY hard to find. Barely any of the GameStops around me had it, and the copy I picked up was the only copy that store received. I'd grab it ASAP if you want it...$5 more for a nice-looking case and collector's pin. Yes, it sucks that it's a DL token and not a game disc but for me this was a no brainer.

GameStop (instore only)
Target website (instore only)

Target stock checker

Capcom online store
TRU item number: 013388991624

Last edited by a moderator:
There are tons available in my area... maybe no one likes ducktales around the boston burbs.

Can you describe what "tons" means to you?

There are none in 100 mile radius of where I live and that includes 4 GS, 6+ Walmarts, 2 Targets, 1 TRU.

So I'm guessing at your local stores these go 10+ deep like Madden and COD?

For those saying the pin is where the value is, it's not - the value will be in the packaging. Granted it was significantly more rare, but the MvC2 box for PS3 is selling for $95 sealed. People are asking up to $300 for it, though, and I have seen it sell for $150 in the past. It's the exact same thing as this, a code in a sealed box. Not much else to it, but that doesn't matter to collectors.

I do think there will be more speculators on this one, so it will probably take a while to get higher than $40 - but you should still be able to easily double your investment within a year, and probably triple it in two.

Can you describe what "tons" means to you?

There are none in 100 mile radius of where I live and that includes 4 GS, 6+ Walmarts, 2 Targets, 1 TRU.

So I'm guessing at your local stores these go 10+ deep like Madden and COD?
Sorry, that was exaggerated. When I bought this game yesterday, there were 5 stores "in stock" which means there are 3 or more in the store according to their inventory check. I checked again now, and there are 2 stores left with the same status. This is only for Gamestop. I havent bothered to check the other stores.

Edit: There are 5 targets that say "in stock" near me. Walmart and TRU do not have it listed on their website to track inventory nearby.

For those comparing it to marvel, this as a bigger print run.

If you plan on buying these to resell, be ready to be patient. It seems EVERYONE in this thread has that plan.

Enjoy your $10 bucks in 6 months.

I see various stores still reporting "Low Stock" for the game around Gamestop stores not very far from where I live. So yeah, even if it's "hyper limited" I'm still seeing it as available (supposedly).

For those comparing it to marvel, this as a bigger print run.

If you plan on buying these to resell, be ready to be patient. It seems EVERYONE in this thread has that plan.

Enjoy your $10 bucks in 6 months.
You pretty much just said exactly what I said, on all accounts. Considering I was the only person who compared it to MvC2, I can't see why you felt the need to reiterate what I already posted. ;)

I see various stores still reporting "Low Stock" for the game around Gamestop stores not very far from where I live. So yeah, even if it's "hyper limited" I'm still seeing it as available (supposedly).
Same around me although I don't know how many copies are gutted. Either way I appreciate the op making this post because I didn't know about it. The guy at Target didn't even know about it and was surprised it was out.

Did not see it at Best Buy, and the only thing that comes up in a search for Ducktales on Best Buy's site are the 3 DVD boxsets of the cartoon.

BTW there are 177 copies available as of right now at the Capcom store:

We're sorry but there is not enough quantity in stock to complete this order. We have 177 available. Please update your quantity.

Same around me although I don't know how many copies are gutted. Either way I appreciate the op making this post because I didn't know about it. The guy at Target didn't even know about it and was surprised it was out.

Pretty sure most employee's from retail department stores wouldn't have been aware of the game. They just do their job. Stocking inventory, running the cash register, unloading trucks etc.

Most middle age retail employees don't know the new games that are out unless you're at gamestop. You probably could have brought to him a 5 year old game and he wouldn't know that's out either.

And? The only people who can even find the damn thing are people trawling through hidden stock checkers and hitting up every physical location they can get to. This package was made for and marketed to people who are stoked enough about it to put in the effort to track it down, not the average game buyer looking for a new budget title. Hell, there wasn't even a hard release date; I only found out about it through that Capcom blog post.

The retail package has a limited print run, which is selling out. In a year or so anyone who wants the retail package will have to pay whatever amount the secondary market has settled on. Based on what's happening right now it will be much higher than $20. No matter how silly that seems to people, that's the reality. It doesn't matter if the shortage is caused by speculators, or if the demand is caused by crazy collectors: there is a market here.
Except you left out the elephant in the room; there's no disc in the case, thus this is not a collectible game. Sure, the pin has SOME value (none to me), and its nice to have a case with artwork, but no disc means this thing is basically useless for resale or collecting. I doubt these will go up much in price, if at all. It's really just an empty case with a pin and some artwork in the case sleeve, having only a voucher inside is a joke. And the fact that every single copy looks like a "resealed game" really doesn't help! People buying one secondhand, even sealed, won't know if the code has been used or not.

Good example: a collector's edition of Terraria recently released on 360 and PS3. The 360 version has Terraria on a disc, the PS3 version has in on a voucher. To me (and a lot of other people), the PS3 version is almost worthless, whereas the 360 version is highly desirable (I bought one, because I love the game).

Not sure why this has been happening a lot with PS3 releases, but they are really undesirable when the physical game on a disc is not included. Don't expect this thing to go through the roof in prices, it won't.

Except you left out the elephant in the room; there's no disc in the case, thus this is not a collectible game. Sure, the pin has SOME value (none to me), and its nice to have a case with artwork, but no disc means this thing is basically useless for resale or collecting. I doubt these will go up much in price, if at all. It's really just an empty case with a pin and some artwork in the case sleeve, having only a voucher inside is a joke. And the fact that every single copy looks like a "resealed game" really doesn't help! People buying one secondhand, even sealed, won't know if the code has been used or not.

Good example: a collector's edition of Terraria recently released on 360 and PS3. The 360 version has Terraria on a disc, the PS3 version has in on a voucher. To me (and a lot of other people), the PS3 version is almost worthless, whereas the 360 version is highly desirable (I bought one, because I love the game).

Not sure why this has been happening a lot with PS3 releases, but they are really undesirable when the physical game on a disc is not included. Don't expect this thing to go through the roof in prices, it won't.
First I'm willing to bet Terraria had more copies released as it is sold by a slew of retailers including... umm... Amazon.

Two you're going to compare the popularity or Terraria to perhaps one of the most appreciated NES games of all time?

Lastly collector's could care less if there is a disc in the packaging or not. Good or bad they are purchasing this to collect, not open and play.

First I'm willing to bet Terraria had more copies released as it is sold by a slew of retailers including... umm... Amazon.

Two you're going to compare the popularity or Terraria to perhaps one of the most appreciated NES games of all time?

Lastly collector's could care less if there is a disc in the packaging or not. Good or bad they are purchasing this to collect, not open and play.

There will still be collectors like myself who still shun it just based on the fact that it's a digital voucher.

If this was a disc version I'd be buying at least one copy to open and play not collect. I mean I do collect. Just not the type that considers myself to be a gamer yet collects sealed games. I collect what I play and then not sell it when I am finished. Which is still a collector.

Like I said in another thread. Look how old ducktales is. People can break out their NES today and the game cartridge like 20 years later and play the game. In 20 years from now are the PSN servers still going to be up? Will people be able to play their digital games that far down the road.

That's why I don't mess with digital distribution.

I think when people compare this to the marvel vs capcom retail version its a horrible example. The only reason people make the comparison is because both had retail packaging with voucher codes.

Guess what though people are foolish. I know a few games that have done that. Look at patapon 2. No one wants that case though. To people that just takes up space.

Personally I can care less about investing $20 in overhead to potentially double it and make $20 bucks waiting 6 months to a year.

I think the kids in my neighborhood who mow lawns can do better then that.

Since when have collectors of sealed games given one lumpy shit about what's actually inside the case?
If the code for the game expires, then they did not collect a "sealed game"...they collected a "sealed case". Ask those sealed game collectors if they would collect empty gameless sealed cases instead of having a mint condition game and manual inside it.

Since when have collectors of sealed games given one lumpy shit about what's actually inside the case?
Since they knew there was always an intrinsic value for their sealed games, in that those sealed cases actually contained a disc-based game that anyone could play, as long as they had a working console. This has just a piece of paper that had a code, and it has an expiration date. Worthless for collectors.

I have plenty of sealed games that I collected over the years, going back to the 90s (PS1, DC, OG Xbox up to all the more modern consoles). Knowing that they all contain real playable games, as opposed to just a temporary code, gives them value to me. I do buy plenty of digital games on PSN, XBL, Steam, etc but I never fool myself into thinking they are collectible.

Since they knew there was always an intrinsic value for their sealed games, in that those sealed cases actually contained a disc-based game that anyone could play, as long as they had a working console. This has just a piece of paper that had a code, and it has an expiration date. Worthless for collectors.

I have plenty of sealed games that I collected over the years, going back to the 90s (PS1, DC, OG Xbox up to all the more modern consoles). Knowing that they all contain real playable games, as opposed to just a temporary code, gives them value to me. I do buy plenty of digital games on PSN, XBL, Steam, etc but I never fool myself into thinking they are collectible.
So let me get this straight: you collect games that have never been opened and you will never open them because they are valuable to you because you can open them if you want to, which you never will because it will kill the value? LOGIC

As long as the plastic wrap is on your sealed PS1 games and a sealed PS3 copy of Ducktales are the exact same goddamn thing. Once you open either one they become a used product, and of course then the digital aspect of Ducktales would count against it. But sealed? Come the fuck on. They're both boxes sealed in plastic. You could have a roach colony in one of your sealed games and never know unless you opened it...which you won't.

For those saying the pin is where the value is, it's not - the value will be in the packaging. Granted it was significantly more rare, but the MvC2 box for PS3 is selling for $95 sealed. People are asking up to $300 for it, though, and I have seen it sell for $150 in the past. It's the exact same thing as this, a code in a sealed box. Not much else to it, but that doesn't matter to collectors.

I do think there will be more speculators on this one, so it will probably take a while to get higher than $40 - but you should still be able to easily double your investment within a year, and probably triple it in two.
Ooo, I can make up to $40 in a year? Sign me up!

If you end up keeping the game until the codes expire and its publicly known then that will probably depreciate any value it would have had.

Again though I am not making comparisons to marvel vs Capcom. The only criteria to go on that is the fact that both had retail packaging with digital vouchers. As I mentioned earlier so have other games that aren't rare. Which makes that comparison invalid to me.

Really all that you'd be left with is the pin and the paper art sleeve. I don't even know if you can count the case has there is nothing unique about it. Its just a standard universal clear PS3 case.

The smart route for those that own a NES still would probably be picking up a used copy for $10 bucks. That way when the game is as old as the NES version you''ll still have access to play it.

In twenty years when Ducktales remastered is as old as the NES version a lot of people probably won't have access to their digital content.

Not to mention on top of everything it doesn't seem as limited as people make it out to be. It's just retailer exclusive is all and so have many other games that never went on to be rare or valuable. I wouldn't even be surprised if Capcom sold out and then restocked again.

They could even sell out for awhile and then bring a reprint later. Production cost wise its very feasible and possible. All they need to do is manufacture more pins. The vouchers codes and art sleeves are a dime a dozen.

I have the mvc2 sealed.   the same day I picked it up, i bought it off PSN.     I have a seal mvc2 case/artwork that not every one have and  It remain sealed and pretty on my shelf, good enough for the collector in me.

obviously a lot of other people think this way. everyone collect games differently. If all I want is collect games and not the junk that comes with it, I would just buy regular edition or playable used copy...   for all I know, every single sealed CE/LE/whatever is empty inside due to some manufacturing slip up... I would never know.

I have the mvc2 sealed. the same day I picked it up, i bought it off PSN. I have a seal mvc2 case/artwork that not every one have and It remain sealed and pretty on my shelf, good enough for the collector in me.

obviously a lot of other people think this way. everyone collect games differently. If all I want is collect games and not the junk that comes with it, I would just buy regular edition or playable used copy... for all I know, every single sealed CE/LE/whatever is empty inside due to some manufacturing slip up... I would never know.

I have a sealed copy of Patapon 2. What's you're point?

Are you saying that just because it has retail packaging with a digital voucher makes it rare?

The only thing they have in common is they are retail packages and include digital vouchers and in MVC case both are Capcom games.. Considering the value of patapon 2 it makes your theory invalid. It's not even retailer exclusive considering you can get it at walmart, target, gamestop, Capcom store. Just not on amazon is all.

Are you saying that just because it has retail packaging with a digital voucher makes it rare?

[background=#23252b]The only thing they have in common is they are retail packages and include digital vouchers. Considering the value of patapon 2 it makes your theory invalid.[/background]
laugh, I too have x disc based game sealed in package, does it make it rare like Suikoden II sealed?

... I can see this is pointless, you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

laugh, I too have x disc based game sealed in package, does it make it rare like Suikoden II sealed?

... I can see this is pointless, you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Last I checked Suikoden ll didn't have a retailer version that came with a digital voucher.

In fact you don't even make any sense now. You just took a highly praised game that is known to be expensive and rare. That's like comparing it to Earthbound. It wouldn't even make sense. And doesn't make sense.

Unless Suikoden II got a retail release with digital vouchers that I'm unaware of.

I didn't have an opinion of you from the general discussion thread, but now I can see why your name came up in that cag villain or whatever it is.

have fun.

I wish half the posts above mine were just gone. Stupid arguers.

Let's just make this thread a countdown of the number at the Capcom Store.Currently 165 available.

Last I checked Suikoden ll didn't have a retailer version that came with a digital voucher.

In fact you don't even make any sense now. You just took a highly praised game that is known to be expensive and rare. That's like comparing it to Earthbound. It wouldn't even make sense. And doesn't make sense.

Unless Suikoden II got a retail release with digital vouchers that I'm unaware of.
It's not even retailer exclusive considering you can get it at walmart, target, gamestop, Capcom store. Just not on amazon is all.
Derp. If you don't think this is a limited release then you're a moron. The physical voucher won't get restocked anywhere other then possibly the capcom store.

Stop being an idiot and arguing for the sake of arguing.

If you end up keeping the game until the codes expire and its publicly known then that will probably depreciate any value it would have had.
Really so then the value of MvC 2 should be what.... $0?

Derp. If you don't think this is a limited release then you're a moron. The physical voucher won't get restocked anywhere other then possibly the capcom store.

Stop being an idiot and arguing for the sake of arguing.

Really so then the value of MvC 2 should be what.... $0?

If it restocks on the Capcom store like it already has once then that makes you're "limited release a bit redundant don't you think? Derp.

Specially in the current gen where everything seems to be a limited release.

I'm not saying the game won't sell out and go out of print.

There seems to be a lot of this it's super rare buy it now. Months later it's reprinted.

Which is why no one should be surprised if it does restock you just said it yourself.

It's been over an hour since someone updated the stock and its still the same 165.

Compare that to the rate the first batch sold out within 48 hours maybe?

So let me get this straight: you collect games that have never been opened and you will never open them because they are valuable to you because you can open them if you want to, which you never will because it will kill the value? LOGIC

As long as the plastic wrap is on your sealed PS1 games and a sealed PS3 copy of Ducktales are the exact same goddamn thing. Once you open either one they become a used product, and of course then the digital aspect of Ducktales would count against it. But sealed? Come the fuck on. They're both boxes sealed in plastic. You could have a roach colony in one of your sealed games and never know unless you opened it...which you won't.
You obviously have no clue whatsoever about collecting, so why bother to try to understand it? Every "collectible" game that I have SEALED, I also own OPEN so I can PLAY them. The sealed copies are just for collecting, that's it. And I guarantee you that if I were to put some of these up for sale on Ebay, new with original shrinkwrap (not the crappy Capcom reshrunk garbage), they'd be worth a lot more than your worthless Ducktales "voucher" games, you know the ones with no game included? DUH.

:nottalking: Just to chime in a bit.  Some of you guys probably didn't read the post I made earlier in this thread about the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 box.  The MVC 2 codes are expired, they didn't even print an expiration date anywhere on it.  Anyone selling it on ebay, is selling a worthless code.  Once you get this DuckTales box, use the code right away or sell them right away if that's what you're getting it for.

You obviously have no clue whatsoever about collecting, so why bother to try to understand it? Every "collectible" game that I have SEALED, I also own OPEN so I can PLAY them. The sealed copies are just for collecting, that's it. And I guarantee you that if I were to put some of these up for sale on Ebay, new with original shrinkwrap (not the crappy Capcom reshrunk garbage), they'd be worth a lot more than your worthless Ducktales "voucher" games, you know the ones with no game included? DUH.
I don't know, it really depends on the game. Also, I've seen copies of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 voucher sealed go for a couple of hundred bucks in the past few years. Not sure what it currently sells for, but there is definitely a collector's market for this, especially with the pin sealed inside the case and the nice insert.

A lot of people buy sealed collectibles on ebay or wherever so that they can open them and play them one day.

There are collectors that buy things just to keep things sealed and "display them" like they are some self-made museum, but a lot of collectors that don't play the games meet the same fate. They hang onto their collections for 10 years, 20 years, some 30 or more. Then they sell them. Either because they lost the interest, need the money, need the room for family, or just want to pass it on to someone else. I'd venture to say that not many people die naturally through age with a full collection in tact.

But in terms of value, something playable is ABSOLUTELY worth more. You have the option of playing the game. This thing long-term when the voucher expires is going to be worth very little. You'll be paying for a case and one that isn't a steelbook at that. It'll probably go for like $19.99 on ebay.

A lot of people buy sealed collectibles on ebay or wherever so that they can open them and play them one day.

There are collectors that buy things just to keep things sealed and "display them" like they are some self-made museum, but a lot of collectors that don't play the games meet the same fate. They hang onto their collections for 10 years, 20 years, some 30 or more. Then they sell them. Either because they lost the interest, need the money, need the room for family, or just want to pass it on to someone else. I'd venture to say that not many people die naturally through age with a full collection in tact.

But in terms of value, something playable is ABSOLUTELY worth more. You have the option of playing the game. This thing long-term when the voucher expires is going to be worth very little. You'll be paying for a case and one that isn't a steelbook at that. It'll probably go for like $19.99 on ebay.
Again, it depends on the item. There are playable Atari 2600 games from the 70s and 80s that still sell for a few bucks sealed. There are more recent games that go for thousands. DLC has an expiration date and some MMO games aren't even playable anymore, but there are plenty of games in one or both of these categories that still have a significant resale value. People collect for different reasons and not every collector cares about actually opening or being able to play the game on a disc (which may or may not work 20-30 years from now). Heck, there are some games from the 1990s that may no longer function because of pressing imperfections in the CD-Roms.

In any event, I don't understand why every thread on CAG nowadays is filled with stupid arguments about how one moron's pile of plastic is worth more than another moron's or how awesome it would be to make $20 flipping some mass manufactured collector's edition. I realize the economy is still bad, but imagine all the awesome stuff you could do in the world if you just took all that time and energy and put it into something productive.

:nottalking: Just to chime in a bit. Some of you guys probably didn't read the post I made earlier in this thread about the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 box. The MVC 2 codes are expired, they didn't even print an expiration date anywhere on it. Anyone selling it on ebay, is selling a worthless code. Once you get this DuckTales box, use the code right away or sell them right away if that's what you're getting it for.
but who is buying it for the code? if I were to buy another copy of mvc2, I am not buying it with the intention to open and use the code... I can pay $10 or whatever off psn and play it... think of it this way then, if I were willing to pay $100 for it with the intention to use the code, now I am just willing to pay $80. (or just $40 or whatever opened box sell for ) The expiration of the code mean very little to people that want this on their shelf.

but who is buying it for the code? if I were to buy another copy of mvc2, I am not buying it with the intention to open and use the code... I can pay $10 or whatever off psn and play it... think of it this way then, if I were willing to pay $100 for it with the intention to use the code, now I am just willing to pay $80. (or just $40 or whatever opened box sell for ) The expiration of the code mean very little to people that want this on their shelf.
Ok, whatever, just trying to help out anyone that didn't know all the codes for MVC2 expired and DuckTales is probably the same way. I was basically letting people who want to play the game know. Capcom didn't print expiration dates on the MVC 2 code and that was a ripoff cause I wanted to play it.

Again, it depends on the item. There are playable Atari 2600 games from the 70s and 80s that still sell for a few bucks sealed. There are more recent games that go for thousands. DLC has an expiration date and some MMO games aren't even playable anymore, but there are plenty of games in one or both of these categories that still have a significant resale value. People collect for different reasons and not every collector cares about actually opening or being able to play the game on a disc (which may or may not work 20-30 years from now). Heck, there are some games from the 1990s that may no longer function because of pressing imperfections in the CD-Roms.

In any event, I don't understand why every thread on CAG nowadays is filled with stupid arguments about how one moron's pile of plastic is worth more than another moron's or how awesome it would be to make $20 flipping some mass manufactured collector's edition. I realize the economy is still bad, but imagine all the awesome stuff you could do in the world if you just took all that time and energy and put it into something productive.
What expired DLC voucher has significant resell value?

One that doesn't include some type of collectible or physical something other than a plastic case?

The reason games that may no longer work are still valuable is because you are actually holding a copy of the game itself. It's part of history(in a way). I liken it to someone paying a lot of money for some old rundown ancient artifact. It may be useless, but it was something at one time. Games are the same way. You are holding something rare that at one time was regarded as something great. It's nostalgic.

DLC is just a piece of paper that represents a digital game. I think there is a difference even though both may not be playable anymore.

So let me make sure I understand what is going on here. There is a debate/discussion about what may or may not happen in the future based solely on what has happened in the past. Both sides, one that is it may be rare and valuable based on MvC2 retail voucher (valid point) and the other, that says it won't be rare and valuable based on Patapon 2, Guardians of Middle-earth and the fact that no game is included (also valid).

So...basically both sides have valid FACTUAL points, but neither one will prove one side correct because we are talking about what MAY happen.

Head...meet brick wall...

What expired DLC voucher has significant resell value?

One that doesn't include some type of collectible or physical something other than a plastic case?

The reason games that may no longer work are still valuable is because you are actually holding a copy of the game itself. It's part of history(in a way). I liken it to someone paying a lot of money for some old rundown ancient artifact. It may be useless, but it was something at one time. Games are the same way. You are holding something rare that at one time was regarded as something great. It's nostalgic.

DLC is just a piece of paper that represents a digital game. I think there is a difference even though both may not be playable anymore.
It's a case with a unique insert and a pin and a printed voucher. At least two of those items and perhaps three if you include the slight pin variant are only available by purchasing this item. There is zero difference between that and a defective or no longer playable game. It's just a plastic disc at that point, just like this is just a piece of paper. Both items are equally stupid and worthless in the big picture. There really isn't a point in debating which one is more useless. That doesn't change the fact that people collect both and some portion of people have decided that the M v. C 2 case still has value significantly about its original MSRP.

I disagree with your point though. There is a difference. Firstly, one is an actual game when the other isn't. One of them could be played at one point and is older and has nostalgic/keepsake value. The other(DLC) doesn't. The DLC has a combination of letters and numbers that are entered in to be downloaded and naturally are not as old because DLC hasn't been around as long as physical games. I think you are painting a broad brush and not looking at the reasons why people would want one over the other.

A lot of people collect things that don't work or are broken/not in original condition.

It's not a debate as to which is more useless, but rather why one mind find value in the physical one.

I disagree with your point though. There is a difference. Firstly, one is an actual game when the other isn't. One of them could be played at one point and is older and has nostalgic/keepsake value. The other(DLC) doesn't. The DLC has a combination of letters and numbers that are entered in to be downloaded and naturally are not as old because DLC hasn't been around as long as physical games. I think you are painting a broad brush and not looking at the reasons why people would want one over the other.

A lot of people collect things that don't work or are broken/not in original condition.

It's not a debate as to which is more useless, but rather why one mind find value in the physical one.
A disc is just a storage medium for code. A disc or other physical media that can no longer be used to run that code is no different than a piece of paper that has a link or access code to some server somewhere that also no longer can be used to run the code. Both are simply physical representations of something that does not function anymore. I don't think it matters what you think is more valuable and what isn't. As long as one person thinks something has value and is willing to pay for it and someone else is willing to sell it to them, then there is a market for it. I don't know what will happen 20 years from now. It really doesn't matter. The point is that there is a market for this product and the M v. C 2 product before it even if the actual game itself isn't physically stored inside the case. For now, M v. C 2 as a case with voucher is far more valuable than many sealed video games, functioning or not. Whether Duck Tales will share the same fate a year from now or five years or ten is pure speculation.

Well Its been like 5 hours since the stock was updated at 165. They sold one in that five hour period. Its 164 now.

With the current batch and the rate they are selling it will be in stock for over one month if they don't do another restock.

So even if the game does go OOP its going to be available for weeks to come

Averaging at the rate they are selling.

Goodnight.

I can buy the remaining 164 for  $3,349.48 shipped.

Maybe I can like double my money and have like 10 grand? :dunce:

bread's done
Back