e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

i dont know why everyone is all upset about it being $75 now, its always been $75 for me and i been able to get one ever quarter for the past year and a half you just have to set out the time to do the surveys

[quote name='randompanzy']i dont know why everyone is all upset about it being $75 now, its always been $75 for me and i been able to get one ever quarter for the past year and a half you just have to set out the time to do the surveys[/QUOTE]

I always do the math on these surveys, and it's hard to justify the time to take these.

For example, the latest survey I got was for $3 for a 12 minute survey. If I did 5 of these 12 minute surveys (1 hour), I'd make $15. Take that $15 and divide it by $75 (cost of a $25 GS giftcard) = .2 * $25 (the value of the giftcard you get) = $4. So I'd effectively be making $4 an hour.

I get that you can rush through them but even then, I don't think it's worth my time.

I didn't get a response either. Someone posted a response either earlier in this thread or in the other thread. It was some jargon about rewards are assessed periodically and are subject to change.

[quote name='thelonepig']I didn't get a response either. Someone posted a response either earlier in this thread or in the other thread. It was some jargon about rewards are assessed periodically and are subject to change.[/QUOTE]

I used twitter and all I got is this:

"Per the Rewards’ Terms and Conditions they are subject to change at any time. I am very sorry for the inconvenience."

Well that is a big f*** you to their users.

Well a couple days ago I hit $50 again and was able to redeem.... But I think it's only a matter of time before they change it to $75 for me. I wonder how they decide which accounts have which terms? It's kinda BS to me.

Redeemed $75 for a $25 e-gc, and I got an invite for a week long $45 survey. Anyone know id you can redeem more than once a quarter?

For now I'll keep using it

[quote name='kube00']Redeemed $75 for a $25 e-gc, and I got an invite for a week long $45 survey. Anyone know id you can redeem more than once a quarter?

For now I'll keep using it[/QUOTE]
[quote name='"Redemption Limitation"']Redemptions of GameStop provided rewards will be limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter. [/QUOTE]

Nope.

I got the same kinda response.

Thank You for contacting e-Rewards. Our Rewards are constantly under revision and as such they are subject to change. In this particular case the available reward is no longer available on the same terms as previously. However our marketing team is always looking for new reward options. Please check your reward center periodically for new reward options that may become available. Should you need more details please consult our Member Agreement.
Seems like BS since other people are still at 50

Its not just that they raised it to $75, I am pissed half the time I get a survey, I start it and a few questions in, I get kicked off the survey because I dont qualify for it or they have enough responses from my demographic (even though I take it within a couple hours of receiving the survey). I might get a whole 25 cents then. Woah! .....................Blah!

[quote name='addicted2games']Its not just that they raised it to $75, I am pissed half the time I get a survey, I start it and a few questions in, I get kicked off the survey because I dont qualify for it or they have enough responses from my demographic (even though I take it within a couple hours of receiving the survey). I might get a whole 25 cents then. Woah! .....................Blah![/QUOTE]

You mean 8 cents! Also, still no response to my ticket#

[quote name='addicted2games']Its not just that they raised it to $75, I am pissed half the time I get a survey, I start it and a few questions in, I get kicked off the survey because I dont qualify for it or they have enough responses from my demographic (even though I take it within a couple hours of receiving the survey). I might get a whole 25 cents then. Woah! .....................Blah![/QUOTE]

The worst is when you actually completely a survey but afterwards when you hit the final submit button to return to the erewards site it conveniently times out and you get nothing

[quote name='mannam23']Has anyone gotten a response back yet to the $75 for $25 credit change? I still haven't :([/QUOTE]

Here is what I got in reply to my question about the exorbitant price increase:
Our Rewards are constantly under revision and as such they are subject to change. In this particular case the available reward is no longer available on the same terms as previously. However our marketing team is always looking for new reward options. Please check your reward center periodically for new reward options that may become available. Should you need more details please consult our Member Agreement.

I guess I'm sticking around for one more redemption. I swore I was done but I wanted to use up the carry-over cash from last year. A few surveys later I'm over $50. I will probably do enough surveys to get another $25 and then that will be it.

Yea Im doing a big TV survey on the mobile app that should net me $30 that would put me over $50 so I'll be here for at least one more.

[quote name='jhferry']Looks like surverys have dried up for me. Time to move on.[/QUOTE]

That's strange they seem to have kicked up for me like I'm get one every day or other day at the max

I'm still on the $50 redeem level also

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rockinjs']That's strange they seem to have kicked up for me like I'm get one every day or other day at the max[/QUOTE]

so now we get to do more work for less rewards. seems like the typical american job today :whistle2:|

[quote name='jhferry']Looks like surverys have dried up for me. Time to move on.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm within $10 of the $75 price hike but haven't gotten a survey in at least a week.

[quote name='Chitown021']Same here. I'm within $10 of the $75 price hike but haven't gotten a survey in at least a week.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat also. I have $4.50 to get to $75 and I've been seeing maybe 1 survey a week for the last month. On top of all that, it seems they are making them harder to "pass" the survey. I've gotten full credit for 1 survey of the last 5 I've done. I guess I'm off my game :D

I finished up my last survey a few weeks ago. It put me at $75.26. I cashed out, got the card, and cancelled the account. It's been nice not to have to worry about it. :)

[quote name='thelonepig']I finished up my last survey a few weeks ago. It put me at $75.26. I cashed out, got the card, and cancelled the account. It's been nice not to have to worry about it. :)[/QUOTE]

I have $40 towards the $75...not sure if it's worth finishing out or not :???:

I won't close my account, but they've definitely taken my determination out of it. Once a quarter doesn't seem doable anymore. Survey values are down, redemption costs are up, and it's getting harder to qualify.

Finally got a survey to push me over $75 this morning! Cashed out what will probably be my final card. I will still keep the account open but I'm not going to put in nearly the effort unless I get a big $30-$40 survey to give me a good start.

I've been stuck at $74.72 for about 3 weeks now. I'm just wanting to get that last $25 GS gift card, so I can quit. They must have read my mind and decided not to send me any more surveys.

I must be doing something right. I was over $200 last summer and stopped doing surveys until December. I got 3 GS GCs on 1 Oct, 12/22 (glitch when they went to eGift Card) and 1/1. I'm now back up to $164.77. I get at least 1 invite a day.

BTW, Member Since: Jun 22, 2009 through GS invite and still at $50 for $25 GC level.

I was going to quit after this next round, but I still continually get e-Rewards emails once or more a day and managed to gain about $45 in credit this quarter from all the surveys (many I disqualified from). I'm still at the $50/25 level...

What I just tried now was to check an old email's link, let it redirect me to a new survey (that I notice I hadn't been emailed about as of yet) and do it from there. I ended up getting a survey and profile update that gave me another $5.10 in credit, and it didn't come from any new emails per-se but just from what my profile brought up when visiting their site. See if that jumpstarts the survey opportunities for any of you?

It took me over a month to get credit for this ~$7.50 survey I took a while ago. I thought it would never come and just kind of wrote it off. Finally showed up in my account yesterday. Very strange.

[quote name='Progamer665']So they give you e-gift cards instead of mailing you an actual gift card now? Just redeemed and I got an e gift card.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's been that way for the past few months.

Redemption day!

I just did another survey to put me over the edge, but my account still shows $48. Hopefully it registers the survey soon, it was a $5 one.

Edit: Got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my $25 eGC. Have $28 and change leftover for next quarter, and hopefully I stay at the $25/$50 level to keep it going.

So I just got an email from Gamestop inviting me for this. After reading some on CAG I decided to sign up. Already took 2 surveys and earned $.50.

To what level do you have to earn to redeem out for Gamestop credit?

*EDIT*
Nevermind, I found where you redeem the rewards. If I am reading it right... I have to earn $75 in rewards to redeem out for a $25 Gamestop ecard?

Look in the rewards section. Some have to make $50 to get $25 GS gc. Some have to make $75.

I also got an email to sign up under one of my other email addresses that I used to take a GS survey.

I got an invite to this years ago but no gamestop gcs just shit to no name sports stores etc. If anyone has gamestop cards I'm looking to buy for discount or trade

I totally forgot about that site! I earned $30 from Ipoll (formally Surveyhead) just for going to Target twice and scanning cereal barcodes and buying 2 boxes of cereal. Then taking some surveys on their site earned another $20, just got my $50 Amazon code. Erewards sucks compared to MyPoints, Epoll Surveys, Ipoll, and even Ebates and Plink (dont actually have surveys, you get money back from buying things). 

Look in the rewards section. Some have to make $50 to get $25 GS gc. Some have to make $75.

I also got an email to sign up under one of my other email addresses that I used to take a GS survey.
I used to be on the $50 to get $25 GS gc level. For some reason they bumped me up to having to get to $75 to get a measly $25 GS gc now. I emailed customer service to see if they would bump me back down to the $50 level since there's no way I'm going to spend $75 for a piddily $25 card.

As it stands, there are no rewards I would actually grab other than the GS gc. So maybe I'm done with this program after I see what they say about rolling back my account so I can redeem for 2 of the GS gc's since I have $114 in credit right now.

bread's done
Back