e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

LOL I have like $160 on Erewards. I thought everyone would like to know that they emailed me back when I asked about new rewards. The guy said they were "pursuing new redemption items".

The site came back up about a day ago for those interested. Got a survey email from them and saw I have $80+ waiting to be redeemed. C'mon, April!

utalkback had better prizes but i never got surveys from them. I always have Erewards surveys, most of the time I dont even bother since I have so much credit anyways. Maybe if they add bigger Gamestop giftcards or just others in general Ill be more likely to take more surveys.

I have almost $100 in my eRewards account as of now. I'm hoping to break $100 soon enough so I can grab a couple $25 GS gift cards. I'd probably grab magazines instead if they had any halfway decent ones. But I figure free GS cred for doing surveys is about the right price for my liking.:booty:

Ordered my GS card, still have over $100. Got a message saying like im a top member and my money wont expire this year!!!

[quote name='Kazaganthi']So the site says my credit is expiring on April 30th and will not roll over, that sucks.

Anyone else see this?[/QUOTE]

My expiration date usually hits at the beginning of the year but this year they let me keep all of my points. I wonder if it has to do with your anniversary date? I think I signed up in December so I usually get one of two messages in January:

#1) The message saying I will lose 75% of all bucks not redeemed by the end of the month.

#2) The message that says something to the effect that I'm a premiere member and that they are going to allow me to roll all of my bucks over w/o expiration.

Got my Gamestop gift card today, just in time to pick up Xenoblade! :D I also just got a $8.75 survey in my email, said it would take 35 minutes. I ended up taking like 2 minutes to do it and ended up fully qualifying even though I hardly answered anything. Now already over $40, I'll definitely be getting another gift card come July 1st.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Got my Gamestop gift card today, just in time to pick up Xenoblade! :D I also just got a $8.75 survey in my email, said it would take 35 minutes. I ended up taking like 2 minutes to do it and ended up fully qualifying even though I hardly answered anything. Now already over $40, I'll definitely be getting another gift card come July 1st.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I also got my giftcard yesterday. I think this is the fastest I've gotten my reward. Less than a week for them to fulfill my prize order. It used to take closer to two weeks for me to get them.

Man this sucks. I just have to wait a month and watch my points expire. I don't want to accumulate anymore because I'll probably just lose them on April 30th.

If they change my $50 cash out for $25 gamestop gift card to the new $75 option I hear people got stuck with, I quit. Getting half the money was bad enough.

In less than 4 months, I got enough credit to redeem yet another $25 Gamestop card (it usually takes me 6 months).

Kaza, there are still other prizes to get for less than $50. Magazine subscriptions and airline miles come to mind.

I forgot about this thread since signing up for e-rewards. It's an awesome program. I'm about 2 years in and just redeemed for my eighth 25.00 gamestop gift card. The past month has been really slow with surveys. I usually get 1 every other day, but have gotten like 1 a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chitown021']My expiration date usually hits at the beginning of the year but this year they let me keep all of my points. I wonder if it has to do with your anniversary date? I think I signed up in December so I usually get one of two messages in January:

#1) The message saying I will lose 75% of all bucks not redeemed by the end of the month.

#2) The message that says something to the effect that I'm a premiere member and that they are going to allow me to roll all of my bucks over w/o expiration.[/QUOTE]
Just redeemed my credits for another $25 GC. Where does the site say that your bucks will either expire or not? I haven't seen any notice on my account about it and I'd like to know if my credit will still be around (I have $39 and change towards the next GC come July).

[quote name='Cage017']Magazine subscriptions and airline miles come to mind.[/QUOTE]
But for someone who does very little traveling like myself(due to fuckin' gas prices:bomb:) and wouldn't read most of those magazines even if they were free and didn't cost points/money from eRewards they're a complete and total waste.

The only halfway decent reward for me is the actual GS gc. So it kinda sucks that I have almost enough for another $25 one, but I gotta wait till July or whenever to redeem for one again.:roll:

This is bullshit! Remember this post?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Got my Gamestop gift card today, just in time to pick up Xenoblade! :D I also just got a $8.75 survey in my email, said it would take 35 minutes. I ended up taking like 2 minutes to do it and ended up fully qualifying even though I hardly answered anything. Now already over $40, I'll definitely be getting another gift card come July 1st.[/QUOTE]

I got this email today:

Between April 5 and April 16, you participated in a study about a recent technology purchase. Due to an error in the survey logic regarding who does and does not qualify for the study, you mistakenly received $8.75 in e-Rewards(R) Currency for your participation in this survey.

Because you did not actually qualify for and complete the entire survey, we will be deducting the full credit amount of $7.75 in e-Rewards Currency from your e-Rewards account; the partial credit amount of $1.00 in e-Rewards Currency will remain in your account.

This is bullshit!!! :lol:

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Just redeemed my credits for another $25 GC. Where does the site say that your bucks will either expire or not? I haven't seen any notice on my account about it and I'd like to know if my credit will still be around (I have $39 and change towards the next GC come July).[/QUOTE]

For me I think it was on the homepage of my account but I don't see it now. There was a message box that said something like "Click her for important information about your account." Then it would take me to a notice informing me either that my cash was going to expire or I was considered a premiere member and would be able to roll it all over.

I think it was in the box that currently shows this:
spacer.gif

pic_welcome2.jpg
Welcome—earnings and Rewards are waiting!
Welcome to e-Rewards, the program that values your time. You'll earn e-Rewards Currency for participating in market research surveys that are selected to match your interests. You can redeem your earnings for valuable Rewards from a wide array of participating Reward Partners.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This is bullshit! Remember this post?

I got this email today:

This is bullshit!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Dude, that is crap! Especially the way they rape you sometimes when they allow you to get 15 minutes into a 20 min survey and then DQ you based on one random question (and not those ones made to purposely catch you not paying attention "Please select AGREE for #4", I'm always on the lookout for that crap.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This is bullshit!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's the first time I can consider e-Rewards having done something shady, sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm sure the conditions for the program say that they're able to do this, but yeah...on top of that, the GC I requested at the start of April took nearly 3 weeks to arrive instead of the usual under-1-week. :?:

It usually takes a few business days to receive a giftcard from them. I got worried when I didn't get one during the week so I emailed customer service which said there was some kind of delay and it should be coming soon.

That email was over the weekend; I received the giftcard the next day :).

I have been doing surveys for about three years now and received 5 or 6 giftcards from Gamestop over that time. However, the one I ordered on April 1st has still not arrived. This is the first time one has not arrived. What do you guys think I should do? Have you ever not received your reward?

Happened to me first quarter of this year. I waited the 30 days it says to wait to email them, then they sent me another one via certified mail.

[quote name='ROB64']Happened to me first quarter of this year. I waited the 30 days it says to wait to email them, then they sent me another one via certified mail.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I sent them a comment email through the website. Will see what happens.

Took a survey yesterday and only got partial credit, but afterwards I was asked to update my info, and they asked about things like sexual orientation and religion. It had the option to say you didn't want to answer, but I was a little uncomfortable that they even asked that.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']What. The. fuck. How did you get that and what was it about?[/QUOTE]

haha, those were my exact words when I SAW the survey, let alone pass it. The largest survey I've ever came across before this one was probably $10 - $12 (never passed them either). It was about medical history/problems. I guess having a bad stomach finally paid off! :D Best part was it was an hour long survey, and it only took me about 20 minutes!

most i ever got was $15. It was nice i had to watch a TV pilot and then was asked questions about the show and characters.

Ive been a member since 2005 and today is the first day that I checked the rewards page and am offered a GS giftcard, but for $75 dollars. Someone previously posted that older members get them for $50, but is that only if you were referred to the site by GS?

Finally something to spend points on, but thats a lotta' points.:whistle2:x

Alright. This is the first time one of my eRewards gift cards has taken longer than 3 days to show up and I just realized that in their confirmation email they say they're NOT responsible at all for lost/stolen gc's.:bomb:

It's six days(four of them business days) since I redeemed my July $25 GS gc and it's still MIA.

Hopefully it just got delayed with the July 4th holiday and it'll show up by the end of the day tomorrow.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Alright. This is the first time one of my eRewards gift cards has taken longer than 3 days to show up and I just realized that in their confirmation email they say they're NOT responsible at all for lost/stolen gc's.:bomb:

It's six days(four of them business days) since I redeemed my July $25 GS gc and it's still MIA.

Hopefully it just got delayed with the July 4th holiday and it'll show up by the end of the day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The last two cards i got took over a month to get. They keep telling me my address is invalid. I tell them no you guys are stupid and mail it to the address i tell you to. So every time I redeem a card now I have to contact them after words and tell them my address by email and my card gets delayed over a month. I'm still waiting on a card I ordered in May.

The messed up thing is my address on file is the right one. For some reason their system says USPS doesn't recognize my address. When I get my gift cards now its sent certified mail and I have to sign for it.

You might see me come back soon talking some bad things about them. I'm about to take every action possible if they don't send me my reward. I wasted a lot of my time to earn them.

So as the thread title says you might see me posting soon saying they aren't trustworthy.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Alright. This is the first time one of my eRewards gift cards has taken longer than 3 days to show up and I just realized that in their confirmation email they say they're NOT responsible at all for lost/stolen gc's.:bomb:

Hopefully it just got delayed with the July 4th holiday and it'll show up by the end of the day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Best advice I can give is be patient. I usually get mine between 1 and 2 weeks from e-rewards.

Related: I know someone who redeemed about $150-worth of GS credit at once through a similar rewards site and it took almost 2 months before the cards finally showed up. I have no idea if repeated emails to their CS made the process any faster, but just be aware that it could take a while.

I have been slacking big time on all my survey sites. I could easily pull in $50-100 in giftcards a month but Ive gotten maybe $30 the past 2 months. Sad thing is I have tons of free time when im not at work, im just too lazy to take surveys.

[quote name='juangrande386']I have been slacking big time on all my survey sites. I could easily pull in $50-100 in giftcards a month but Ive gotten maybe $30 the past 2 months. Sad thing is I have tons of free time when im not at work, im just too lazy to take surveys.[/QUOTE]
One of the other paid survey sites I'm a member of(SurveySavvy) have been sending me invites constantly. Only problem is they're usually for 15-20 minute surveys with a piss poor reward for them(talking $1-2:roll:).

Another one I was clicking through paid ads for for a while(Panda Research) has completely stopped sending me stuff aside from their third party offers now. Unfortunately their site required you to do a mix of ad clicking and actual surveys in order to get a payout and most of the surveys were expired by the time I'd get to them.

The only halfway decent site I was on for a while was CashCrate, but I forgot my password for that one and it was attached to an email address that got hacked a while ago. So I couldn't even reset it. It sucks too, since that one paid actual cash via checks or Paypal.

My giftcard for this quarter hasn't come in the mail yet either and I usually get them fast. :( So you're not alone. Might be a companywide issue or because of the 4th so don't panic yet.

[quote name='gsr1379']most i ever got was $15. It was nice i had to watch a TV pilot and then was asked questions about the show and characters.[/QUOTE]

I had two of those that paid $20 each, one was for Pan Am and the other was this reality show about a guy who does special effects for terrible B-movies. Nothing ever came of that show which is too bad because it was awesome.

I ordered mine on the 1st and it got here on the 7th on the other hand I ordered my swagbucks GC's on the 1st,2nd, and 3rd and they havent been delivered yet funny digital slower to be delivered than physical .

bread's done
Back