e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

[quote name='kube00']Ordered mine 5 days ago, I wonder why its so slow this quarter[/QUOTE]
Not sure. But I ordered mine 10 days ago and it STILL hasn't arrived. I think it musta got lost in the mail or something. Worst part is I think eRewards doesn't replace them if they get lost or stolen.:bomb:

So there's $50 in credits well spent.:roll:

You have to wait 30 days (per the terms) but they will replace a card if it doesn't get delivered. I've had to do that once, just email them if you don't get it after 30 days and they'll send one via certified mail.

[quote name='mrx001']Ordered mine on Oct 5th and it is now 21st.Hopefully it shows up on Monday.[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat. Ordered mine on October 4th and still waiting for it

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine recently, typically takes about a week but this latest redemption was closer to two. Shouldn't be too much longer for those that ordered at the beginning of this quarter.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I'm in a similar boat. Ordered mine on October 4th and still waiting for it[/QUOTE]

Just received it today. Wasn't too worried about it since last quarter it took two weeks so a similar timetable this time again. Love e-rewards though

I'm only $2.50 away from getting a $25 Gamestop gift card. I've been a member for 8 months, but I stopped doing them for like 5 months and just started doing them again.

[quote name='strawyleader997']Currently at $14.40 and I need $75.00 for a $25 gamestop gift card.[/QUOTE]

Did they change the terms? It's always been $50 for a $25 GS GC

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Did they change the terms? It's always been $50 for a $25 GS GC[/QUOTE]

No it hasn't. For some people it is $75, for others it is $50.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No it hasn't. For some people it is $75, for others it is $50.[/QUOTE]

didn't know that. So its determined by enrollment date?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']didn't know that. So its determined by enrollment date?[/QUOTE]

No. I've been a member for over 5 years and I'm charged $75 for the GS gift card while others have been members for shorter periods of time and are only charged $50.

FWIW, I've been a member since July 2008, I originally signed up through an e-mail invite that advertised GameStop gift cards as one of the rewards, and the cost has always been $50 (not $75).

[quote name='MICHAE2414']FWIW, I've been a member since July 2008, I originally signed up through an e-mail invite that advertised GameStop gift cards as one of the rewards, and the cost has always been $50 (not $75).[/QUOTE]
Come to think of it that's how I joined also. June 2009 and get GS GCs @ $50.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I have no idea what the heck the criteria is for $50 vs $75 because I know some long time members have $75.[/QUOTE]

Back when I signed up (from Gamestop email) that was the only way to get GS gift card as a reward option. Normal signups that was not a reward option at all. I assume later they added GS gift card as a reward to all, but at $75 instead of $50.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Back when I signed up (from Gamestop email) that was the only way to get GS gift card as a reward option. Normal signups that was not a reward option at all. I assume later they added GS gift card as a reward to all, but at $75 instead of $50.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a pretty good hypothesis. I did not sign up through a GS link and I'm one of the unfortunates that is charged the $75 amount.

They haven't sent me a survey for almost three months now and they don't respond to my emails. I'm sitting at $49.xx credit. Something tells me they don't want me to redeem any more rewards. My account is set right to recieve surveys.

How does the quarterly thing work for the GS giftcard? My wife got one in October (I believe) and I just redeemed my points for one. When will she be eligible to get another, she's almost got enough again.

[quote name='Only One Haze']How does the quarterly thing work for the GS giftcard? My wife got one in October (I believe) and I just redeemed my points for one. When will she be eligible to get another, she's almost got enough again.[/QUOTE]

She would be eligible in January when it's a new quarter.

[quote name='neocisco']That sounds like a pretty good hypothesis. I did not sign up through a GS link and I'm one of the unfortunates that is charged the $75 amount.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them and asked why my account was at a $50 redemption level and my husband's is at $75. They said that it was because of who invited us to join the program.

I also noticed that Gamestop is the only giftcard that I can get, but his has

$70 Level
$25 AE Gift Card
$25 Macy's Gift Card

$75 Level
$25 Express Gift Card
$25 GameStop Gift Card
$25 iTunes Gift Card
$25 Starbucks Card
$25 Ticketmaster Gift Card

$145 Level
$50 Express Gift Card
$50 iTunes Gift Card
$50 Starbucks Card

[quote name='te619']I emailed them and asked why my account was at a $50 redemption level and my husband's is at $75. They said that it was because of who invited us to join the program.

I also noticed that Gamestop is the only giftcard that I can get, but his has
[/QUOTE]

I signed up using a GS email back when it was utalkback, but I'm paying 75 for a GC. That's why I quit using them. It's a shit deal at 75.

Do you have to be a member for a certain period of time before being able to redeem points for GC? I can only redeem for rewards points.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Mine was always 50/25 for physical GS gift cards, just looked now it's 75/25 for an e-gift code.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, shit. Guess they don't mail them anymore, so it's digital only, thus new reward, thus new price. fucking BS, done with erewards now, it was already a hassle/not worth it, now it's just bad.

Mine is $50 for aGamestop card, but I don't have access to Starbucks cards or a bunch of the other things you guys are talking about. I signed up several years ago through an email promoting the GameStop reward. Wonder why the difference.

Edit: Just got a card mailed to me the other day and it shows I can still get them for $50.

Looks like I've been downgraded to the 75/25 GS e-gift. I might still keep going. Made a couple hundred in GS giftcards since I joined.

Mine has changed to egiftcard as well but it's still $50 to cash out the thing I noticed missing is where it shows your expiring currency I'm guessing they scratched that or I cant find it now

edit:good thing is it only took 20 minutes to get the ecard

Ugh, so does the e-card mean it's usable online only? Weak. Mine is still $50 for a $25 card at least...

Edit: Well, on their website it says you can use it in stores... that would be nice. Anyone know?

Have to give them the number and pin to type in keep the code until you use up the $25 do you see the expiring currency section?

Mine also changed to the eGift Card, but still at the $50 level.

FYI...I was able to get the $25 GS eGift Card even though I already redeemed for the GS physical gift card this quarter (Oct. 1).

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ditto, shit. Guess they don't mail them anymore, so it's digital only, thus new reward, thus new price. fucking BS, done with erewards now, it was already a hassle/not worth it, now it's just bad.[/QUOTE]

Nuts. Same here. :cry:

At least I didn't have to wait a week for the gift card.

Mine bumped to $75/$25 e-card too. I have $54 now and was planning to cash out January 1 and then quit, but now I've got to push for another $21. >_

[quote name='klimb22']
FYI...I was able to get the $25 GS eGift Card even though I already redeemed for the GS physical gift card this quarter (Oct. 1). [/QUOTE]

Same here wondering if ill be able to redeem at the first of the month as well

[quote name='Rockinjs']Same here wondering if ill be able to redeem at the first of the month as well[/QUOTE]
I'm certainly going to try.

[quote name='klimb22']Mine also changed to the eGift Card, but still at the $50 level.

FYI...I was able to get the $25 GS eGift Card even though I already redeemed for the GS physical gift card this quarter (Oct. 1). [/QUOTE]

Same here, lulz.

[quote name='klimb22']Mine also changed to the eGift Card, but still at the $50 level.

thanks for the heads up was able to get one a week ealier then i would of if they didnt change it :p

bread's done
Back