E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

John Mayer makes games?

[quote name='Malik112099']this is where opinions and personal preference come into play. Dont get butt hurt about my opinion. I feel that the PSP's support is shitty and I get maybe one good game every 6 months and the PS3's exclusives are few and far between. I prefer my xbox for the controller and my friends on live so I feel Sony should step up tto the plate and make me want to play their exclusives. MS spends tons of money securing exlusive timeframes and content on non exclusive games plus they have quite a few exclusive games I enjoy. I dont feel Sony tries to get out there and grab gamers. I feel like they say "we have the bestest shit ever and thats that" and they expect people to come running. I dont feel they try as hard as the other 2 to really make the gamer want to play the system. I think they rely on the fanboys a bunch.[/QUOTE]

I'm not butt hurt. It seems like Sony has somehow butt hurt you. :lol:
See, I now feel the exact opposite. MS showed very little that was exclusive yesterday for core gamers. The first game (CoD:BO) they started with will be available on the PS3 as well. MS spends money on the timed-exclusives because that's all they can get. Every dev. MS has bought is damn-near a shell of what they once were (ie: Rare, almost Bungie). MS buying you is a kiss of death, almost like EA buying a dev.
If you're not finding any PS3 exclusives to play, quite frankly you aren't looking. I understand wanting to play with your friends on XBL. I do the same but PSN is a free service (for now). You get what you pay for but even XBL is not without it's problems and connection issues and we are paying for that.
To me MS is falling into the "bestest shit ever" and they expect everyone to come running. Why is Netflix only available to Gold users still?! Sony and Nin are both offering this for free.

In any cases, opinions will differ. It just seemed you were being, dare I say, fanboy-ish. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Their developer video for Move wasn't great. SCEA employees. I googled Supermassive games and... "We are producing exciting publisher funded exclusive games for the PS3."

Nintendo had massive 3rd party props in their 3DS video. Sony has to make a big announcement to turn around here. I'm not impressed by more god damn motion controls.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Digging the move thus far, hoping it's affordable and doesn't get too gimmicky.[/QUOTE]

gimmicky!?! thats the whole point...its a gimmick to draw wii gamers...why do you think MS is doing it too!?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']How is this thing any more precise then say the wii motion plus? I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

They keep saying 1:1 movement. Now I'm not really sure what that means but I thought it sorta meant it wasn't going to lag between your movements and the in-game movements. But this lags more that the Wii's crap.

[quote name='Malik112099']gimmicky!?! thats the whole point...its a gimmick to draw wii gamers...why do you think MS is doing it too!?[/QUOTE]

I mean to an intrusive level, i.e. when a game uses Quick Time Events for really mundane things like opening doors, I don't want to have to swing my arms around to open a door.

Why are they cheering? No one has seen motion controls before? Not like we haven't heard of "unparalleled motion control" before. Only about 3 dozen f'ing times this E3!!!!!!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Why are they cheering? No one has seen motion controls before? Not like we haven't heard of "unparalleled motion control" before. Only about 3 dozen f'ing times this E3!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It's the Tiger Woods game...

[quote name='Purple Flames']That Sorcery game looked kinda fun I'll admit.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too... I was a huge fan of Kameo and it kind of had that feel to it. We'll have to see more from it, but I thought it had potential.

Tiger Woods seems to work well with move too.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']It's the Tiger Woods game...[/QUOTE]

Don't care...golf is golf and motion control needs to die.

Here comes Kevin Butler to save the show.

That's right Kevin. Make people forget about the last 40 minutes so no one compares your company to Microsoft's god awful press conference.

Though in my personal opinion I don't give a shit.

Started strong and sizzled out..they used Kevin for the wrong damn thing

i thought for sure they would transition from Move to the new games with Kevin's speech.

$80 for one complete set of controls?! Bah.

Looks like motion control stays with the Wii for this gen.

Kinect - DOA
Move - DOA

bread's done
Back