E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

my god. are you kidding me microsoft? what a joke. im frickin tired of this whole casual gamer BS. they are using it to make shit software for novelty hardware and getting away with it

You know, for something that's being presented as 'hip & cool', this guy hosting in a purple sweatshirt and over-sized sunglasses is a complete tool.

[quote name='Jodou']You know, for something that's being presented as 'hip & cool', this guy hosting in a purple sweatshirt and over-sized sunglasses is a complete tool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was a complete tool last year too.

[quote name='KillerRamen']These Kinect games just make me angry... They're so bad.

The creepy purple shirt guy doesn't make it any better.[/QUOTE]

that kudo!

[quote name='Jodou']You know, for something that's being presented as 'hip & cool', this guy hosting in a purple sweatshirt and over-sized sunglasses is a complete tool.[/QUOTE]
:lol: I could've sworn it was Judah Friedlander.

Kinect is the Virtual Boy of this generation.

[quote name='xeno']I could imagine Oudan!

this looks like one of the game you would play under the influence[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about, "Osu, Tatakae, Ouendan!"?
That would be awkwardly cool

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']My interest in the press conference has his rock bottom.[/QUOTE]
This. But god damn, I've watched the MGS: Rising trailer three times now. Looks great. They should just bring Kojima back out :lol:

[quote name='Hiei69']Are you talking about, "Osu, Tatakae, Ouendan!"?
That would be awkwardly cool[/QUOTE]

Yep.

And you know the best part? We're probably gonna see this Yourshape presentation AGAIN at the Ubi presser tonight.

These tech demo, I mean 'launch titles' better not be full price or even half price of a real game. In fact, they better all be bundled with the fucking Kinect itself. These things do not look that fun and could the people demoing them make it feel any more awkward?

[quote name='KillerRamen']These Kinect games just make me angry... They're so bad.

The creepy purple shirt guy doesn't make it any better.[/QUOTE]

I was really enjoying it before. Even some Kinect stuff was alright to show. Now there focusing on it to much like I figured they would. :roll:

I hope Sony don't spend so much time on Move. I get the feeling they will.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']My interest in the press conference has hit rock bottom.[/QUOTE]
My interest in Natal has hit rock bottom...

Even Bell Biv Devoe can't save it... :lol:

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']6/14/10 - RIP Videogames[/QUOTE]
:lol: I was just thinking: "6/14/2010 - The day Xbox 360 died."

bread's done
Back