E3 2011: Sony edition. Conference starts at 8pm est/7pm cst!

[quote name='KaneRobot']Saw this on a liveblog - "The form of the (PSN outage) apology seemed to say that the gaming press made a bigger deal of the Sony Online outage than they needed to out of a desire for controversy."

Are you fucking kidding me? Being down for a month is the "press making it a bigger deal?"[/QUOTE]

Not once did I hear that anyone has enormous charges on their credit card or a massive amount of people losing their life savings over their PSN account, so yes, the press DID make a bigger deal of it, along with nervous nellies.

Get over it already. What done is done. Jeezus.

This is so much better than the MS presser. No goofy acts or faked dialogue, just showing the goods in a professional manner.

[quote name='guyver2077']Snorefest

Heavy Rain 2 or fail[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... you were the one who was so hard up on the MS conference, so yes, you would feel that way. You gotta to justify that Disneyland Kinect purchase right?

Damn I can't believe I haven't played the first and 2nd Resisntance yet. I need to catch up on it cause R3 looks awesome

[quote name='xmbri']Hmmm... you were the one who was so hard up on the MS conference, so yes, you would feel that way. You gotta to justify that Disneyland Kinect purchase right?[/QUOTE]

Lol.. All i said was that it wasnt that bad...I enjoyed the MW3 live demo more than Uncharted... and Uncharted is actually one of the few series i like on PS

O yay PS branded tv

The guy speaking for Resistance was freaking horrible

Both God of War Origins and Ico SoTC Collection this September?

1233087185.jpg

[quote name='guyver2077']Lol.. All i said was that it wasnt that bad...I enjoyed the MW3 live demo more than Uncharted... and Uncharted is actually one of the few series i like on PS

O yay PS branded tv[/QUOTE]

I agree on the MW3 live demo, but not more than Uncharted. You gotta be kidding. MW3 is still the same Call of Duty, the same type of gameplay... It doesn't take a hardcore gamer to see that. When you get a better argument
and comparison,come back.

I see that once again that you are coming to this PS3 board to bash it. You have that right, but only if the MS conference was on even the same level. Which it wasn't. Check all the forums and blogs and so on. If the Xbox360 gives you what you want, why own a PS3, only to bash the conference. Send me your address and I'll be happy to take it off your hands. You can keep your Xbox360.

Yes, and I used to own the Xbox360, just couldn't take the fact that they wouldn't fix many things wrong with promised content and half ass it.

I may be in the market for that new display. A smaller, more mid-size 3D display to compliment my larger 2D display would be great.

[quote name='guyver2077']Snorefest

Heavy Rain 2 or fail[/QUOTE]

Arnt you the same guy that said the 360 had a good showing earlier despite it just being a bunch of Kinect games for kids?

Anyways Sony showing off the TV shows a big part of whats wrong with Sony as a company. They have their hands in so many pies and force divisions to do things to support other divisions. That had no place at E3.

Lakers..booo

Ill be picking up 2k12 day one no doubt... but from that quick demo.. I didnt notice much improvement..Too early though

[quote name='MSI Magus']Arnt you the same guy that said the 360 had a good showing earlier despite it just being a bunch of Kinect games for kids?

.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Ghost Recon and Mass Effect are not for kids last I checked. I was just glad to see more support. The same way we'll prob see more Move stuff.

That's cool they brought out Kobe.. but they probably should have let him practice a little before hand LOL

[quote name='guyver2077']Yes. Ghost Recon and Mass Effect are not for kids last I checked. I was just glad to see more support. The same way we'll prob see more Move stuff.[/QUOTE]

And Uncharted and Resistance are what exactly? Also GR and ME are not exclusives. So kind of a piss poor example on your part that you cite 2 non exclusives to counter what has been shown so far at the PS3 show(which are 2 block busters in the industry, though Resistance is borderline).

Shitting on Kinect, now we have to watch this shittier version move...

Uncharted 3 was nice. The rest not good at all. Hopefully things get better.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Kobe blabbering, Jack Tretton talking too much = boring[/QUOTE]
Says the guy with a Halo signature, and only an XBL gamertag. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster sure does look great, doesn't it?

Uncharted 3 looks great. The 18-wheeler scene was awesome, falling out of airplanes, entire buildings flooding and the 3D could potentially be good.

I'm interested in that tv, but I have 0 interest in the bundle items as I already have move and don't care for resistance.

bread's done
Back