Ea has crossed the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we not learned any boycott of EA is futile and...well, kinda stupid? Also I can try and bash them but...Rock Band DLC is too awesome.

[quote name='Rodimus']Not enough info to motivate me to click the links.[/quote]

Bet you did :lol:

I like to use all my hatred on Activision. I used to hate EA but they have been doing a lot of good stuff recently that makes me cut them some slack. The DLC for Rockband is awesome.

[quote name='hero101']Why is OP supporting with that big stretched out sig for? He is a spy! darn it...FLAME THE OP. Use the pyro...[/quote]I'm fully charged!

Who wants invuln?

[quote name='hero101']Why is OP supporting with that big stretched out sig for? He is a spy! darn it...FLAME THE OP. Use the pyro...[/quote]

Yeah...the sig messes up the layout.

[quote name='hufferstl']since they are being up-front on the DLC info, I don't get why people are so pissed about this. Just don't buy the game.[/quote]Bitching about EA is now as common as Rick Rolling. Both serve little purpose in the long run.

[quote name='bardockkun']Have we not learned any boycott of EA is futile and...well, kinda stupid? Also I can try and bash them but...Rock Band DLC is too awesome.[/quote]

MTV is the publisher for Rock Band. EA is just the distributor. I'm pretty sure EA has nothing to do with the Rock Band DLC because their services are not neeeded.

Video was semi funny, but let's admit it here, flat out.... we'll all end up buying the blasted Gold version of the game with the free BF Bad company stickers and however many 'free' extras they shove along with it.. :roll:

[quote name='bardockkun']Have we not learned any boycott of EA is futile and...well, kinda stupid? Also I can try and bash them but...Rock Band DLC is too awesome.[/quote]

MTV is the publisher for Rock Band. EA is just the distributor. I'm pretty sure EA has nothing to do with the Rock Band DLC because their services are not neeeded.

Video was semi funny, but let's admit it here, flat out.... we'll all end up buying the blasted Gold version of the game with the free BF Bad company stickers and however many 'free' extras they shove along with it.. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back