EA IS THE DEVIL!!!!! NO MORE ESPN FOOTBALL GAMES !!!

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CheapyD']EA might as well buy the NHL license.
I bet they could pick it up really really cheap.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing just now. Weird.[/quote]

as much as i like the nfl, if ea did that, well id just go nuts because i love the nhl and segas series is always better :([/quote]

damn cheapy, i may as well go jump off a cliff now. jinxs.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='jetblac']OMG. Forget about price drops on madden 2006[/quote]

So what?

See, this is the problem. People who are complaining in this thread are doing so because they'll worry they might actually have to *gasp* pay FULL PRICE for a football game if they want it. SHOCKING!

People aren't fans of ESPN Football, they're fans of its $20 price point. People who are saying "the quality of football games will go down now" don't really care about quality at all, they just care about Sega forcing EA to release Madden at cheaper prices.[/quote]

#-o :puke:

Hmmm.....I think some certain part of the government should be right around now starting to look into EA's internal affairs. First they start buying developers left and right and they are taking exclusivity of games to defeat competition. Something smells fishy to me.

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='dafoomie']This was reported last year too... Don't believe everything you read.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=pub&aid=3487
From May 19, 2004

However, if it is true, I won't be buying a football game next year. But, I highly doubt that it is. EA would have to pay the NFL more money than it currently gets from them, and everyone else put together.[/quote]

It's on EA's site....this is confirmed.[/quote]
Link?

[quote name='mmn']How about we wait for the new Madden before we start whining about how they haven't changed anything. Just a thought. [/quote]
I don't care what they changed, I want competition. Competition makes a better product.[/quote]

http://investor.ea.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88189&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=654204&highlight=

It has happened. Check the dates on your links. Its done. For the next five years, Madden is your one stop for console and PC football.

Sorry to leave out the handhelds, I just can't figure out who would play hand held football?

[quote name='mmn']
People aren't fans of ESPN Football, they're fans of its $20 price point.[/quote]

Actually, i think the ESPN football game is excellent and I'm a big fan of it over Madden.

The two games are effectively tied though. Madden has some features ESPN doesn't, and vice versa.

ESPN is not a bad football game. It's not even second rate. It's equal in quality. In some ways it's better.

Also it has Terrell Owens on the cover :p

Taking it the other way, there are many more people who are fans of EA Football just because it has "Madden" on the cover. They could regress three years to an earlier version, just update the rosters, put "Madden 2006" on the cover, and people would still be saying it's the greatest gift to video gaming ever.

I hope madden 2006 is good next year(I know the chances of it not being a re-hash is very low, especially with no competetion), also weren't SONY and M$ making football games to catch up with the leaders? that sucks too cause I wanted to see if tehy improved it.

I say shouldn't let MADDEN be produced on their console and Sony should do the same... No I know how the GC only, football fans feel.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='jetblac']OMG. Forget about price drops on madden 2006[/quote]

So what?

See, this is the problem. People who are complaining in this thread are doing so because they'll worry they might actually have to *gasp* pay FULL PRICE for a football game if they want it. SHOCKING!

People aren't fans of ESPN Football, they're fans of its $20 price point. People who are saying "the quality of football games will go down now" don't really care about quality at all, they just care about Sega forcing EA to release Madden at cheaper prices.[/quote]

That was a dumbfounded and ignorant statement to make. I have loved Sega Sports and their franchise since the Dreamcast days. I have tried to buy only their product and it is not because I hate EA, but because I feel they make a better product. Many people overlooked them just because Madden is Madden. I have NHL2k, NFL2k, NFL2k3, was planning to get 2k5 soon, Tennis2k2/Virtua Tennis, etc. I'm sure that you are fans of certain franchises.

[quote name='diggityjones']
Sorry to leave out the handhelds, I just can't figure out who would play hand held football?[/quote]

Sadly to say I have. My friend picked upa GBA bundle a few year's ago at Costco and never cared for the Madden 2002 that came with it so he gave it to me. It's alright but not too good. It plays a lot like the Maddens on the Genesis.

I think this gives us an idea of EA's attitude... Instead of reacting to stronger competition by making a better game, or having a lower price point, or giving us a reason to buy their product over the other, they simply pay a lot of money so that there can be no competition at all.

How much money do you think is going to be left in the Madden budget for the actual game after the NFL gets their huge chunk of money? If you think 2002-2005 have been basically the same game, wait for the next 5 years.

Sega will have to focus their efforts on making better games for the other sports, and they'll probably heavily market their NCAA game.

So what?

I'm certain you'd be typing in all caps if Sega hade made this move.

I love NFL 2K5. I do not like the gameplay of Madden. At all. I don't care if you do.

Madden had become so popular, because it was good, that eventually purchasing a new Madden title every August became rote activity. People didn't think about it, they just saw Madden on the box, expected it to be good, and bought it. Many, if not all, of those people enjoyed Madden.

Meanwhile, some excellent football games were being made. Sega and Visual Concepts were one of those companies. They were getting stomped every year by EA, because of the quality of the EA games, and, more importantly, Madden's familiarity. There was no competing with Madden head on. Nobody can argue that.

So, Sega decided to promote their sports line this year in a different way. If people would not buy their games, perhaps this year's titles could be a "sample" of what they offer. It was not a sample in terms of quality; good god, no. It was a sample because of the price; if you didn't like Sega sports games, no big deal. It's $20 lost, not $50.

So, many many people bought NFL 2K5 this year. Many many more people bought Madden 2005. I won't argue that; the point that scared EA? The gap was closing. Maybe not this year or next year, but, rest assured, the next five or more years of football titles could have amazed us with what would be produced; two companies, engaging in the pinnacle of capitalism (as many of you so often enjoy pointing out), innovation and motivation pressing forward to develop the next best thing in football franchises.

So EA low blows the video game industry and cuistomers by purchasing exclusivity rights. Just when the fight was getting good.

Where is the need for motivation and innovation now? What are you gonna do, NOT buy Madden 2006? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have no choice; next August, your taste buds will salivate for your annual fixation of football madness. You will go to gamestop (or whatever store), in heightened anticipation, and you will find....Madden.

Just Madden. A great game by itself, to be sure; if it was not, it wouldn't have sold so well.

No choide; your power as a consumer has been usurped by Electronic Arts, and yet you cheer the company? What dividends do you get from EA? What benefits do you get from a corporate monopoly over a franchise?

I could give two shits that Madden is the king of the hill; I enjoy NFL 2K5, and I was looking forward to NFL 2K6. Now, because EA has implicitly acknowledged that they cannot compete with Sega Sports through the purchase of NFL exclusivity, I, as a gamer, must suffer with no football, unless I want to purchase a game I already KNOW I do not like.

Anyone who cheers this business move should be forced to play Madden 2005 for the Nintendo DS until you say you think it's the best football title ever. And then I will slap you in the face because you are a liar.

That's my take.

myke.

Ugh. This is horrible news.

However, do not give up hope. Those of us that are fans of the Winning Eleven series (Pro Evolution Soccer) will tell you that there are ways to get around this type of agreement. You see, Winning Eleven is a MUCH better soccer game than FIFA, but FIFA has had exclusive contracts with leagues, clubs, and players. The solution? Fans made custom files that you could download off the net. In many cases these files were more up to date, and more realistic than the offerings by EA.

So, don't give up hope on NFL 2k6 as of yet. If they give people the tools to change teams and players, the series will live on!

[quote name='dafoomie']Do you know why ESPN Football was $20? Competition. Since there can no longer be competition, EA can charge any amount of money they want, and put zero effort into the game, and people will have to buy it if they want an NFL football game. Sega's competition forced Madden's price point down. What if EA has another hissy fit and decides it doesn't want to support XBL anymore? There won't be an alternative. Competition is good for the consumer, no matter what the industry or product. Monopolies are universally bad for the consumer, and that is what this is.[/quote]

You're right. It was $20 because of competition. Because Sega knew nobody was buying their crappy football game and had to practically give it away to get people to play it. It was because their competitors were better than they are.

See, you're SPECULATING on what MIGHT happen. EA MIGHT put zero effort into the game or they MIGHT go out and make the best football game anyone has ever seen. YOU DON'T KNOW YET. But still, complaining. It makes zero sense to complain about something IN THE FUTURE. Besides, EA can't decide they won't want to support Xbox Live anymore - they signed a contract. Well, I guess they COULD do that, but they'd get the holy hell sued out of them.

This is not a monopoly. Wrestling games have managed to sell without a WWE license, Baseball games have sold without an MLB license, someone will manage to make and sell a football game without the NFL license.

[quote name='dafoomie']This was reported last year too... Don't believe everything you read.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=pub&aid=3487
From May 19, 2004

However, if it is true, I won't be buying a football game next year. But, I highly doubt that it is. EA would have to pay the NFL more money than it currently gets from them, and everyone else put together.[/quote]

Wow, I know the article says that since it was published in may that it has been denied but now that there is an exclusivity deal, some of it may be applicable. Like, for instance, the $1 billion that they were reported offering for exclusivity. If they paid that much, wow, just wow. That's a lot of copies of Madden in the next five years that they will need to sell to make that back.

Oh and on a side note, I heard on some new MTV video game show that Madden has made more off of licensing his name for EA than he has from coaching an announcing COMBINED.

Where do we go to flame EA for this?

[quote name='mykevermin']
Where is the need for motivation and innovation now? What are you gonna do, NOT buy Madden 2006? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have no choice; next August, your taste buds will salivate for your annual fixation of football madness. You will go to gamestop (or whatever store), in heightened anticipation, and you will find....Madden.

myke.[/quote]

espn ncaa football, f the nfl, it takes two to tango :evil:

this is complete bullshit...espn woops madden. i am so dissapointed with this shitty news..they coudnt beat them on the field so they had to go buy their way out of it

[quote name='mmn']

Because Sega knew nobody was buying their crappy football game and had to practically give it away to get people to play it. It was because their competitors were better than they are.
[/quote]

Hmm these words sound vaguely familiar. Oh yeah that's right, not only did the execs at EA say this but also the video game industry and reviewers. Many reviewers in fact went back on their original statement. Oh and BTW since you are such a madden fanboy did you even play ESPN 2k5? I just ask because if you didn't (and you like to throw that "speculation" word around) wouldn't what you're saying be speculation?

[quote name='mmn']You're right. It was $20 because of competition. Because Sega knew nobody was buying their crappy football game and had to practically give it away to get people to play it. It was because their competitors were better than they are. [/quote]
You have zero credibility after this rediculous statement. I don't care what your opinion is, ESPN NFL was a solid game in its own right. I would have paid $50 for 2k5 this year, because I thought it was better than Madden. Was Madden a shitty game this year? No, they were both good, but I preferred one over the other. You obviously prefer one. It doesn't mean the other sucks.

Competition breeds innovation. Competition forced EA to lower their price point. Competition would have forced them to make a better game next year. Now they can repackage Madden 94 and you don't have an alternative if you want an NFL game.

Show me a real baseball game that has sold without an MLB license after the 16 bit era.

I stopped supporting EA when they quibbled over XBOX Live Games... and not having any LIVE games until this year.

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='mykevermin']

myke.[/quote]

espn ncaa football, f the nfl, it takes two to tango :evil:[/quote]

Or the "backyard sports" series. Hey kids, it's lil' Peyton Manning!

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'm certain you'd be typing in all caps if Sega hade made this move.[/quote]

Hmm, lets see if you type in caps in your post...

I love NFL 2K5. I do not like the gameplay of Madden.

You must not be a big fan of football. But that's ok, casual fans are fine.

Madden had become so popular, because it was good, that eventually purchasing a new Madden title every August became rote activity. People didn't think about it, they just saw Madden on the box, expected it to be good, and bought it. Many, if not all, of those people enjoyed Madden.

Meanwhile, some excellent football games were being made. Sega and Visual Concepts were one of those companies. They were getting stomped every year by EA, because of the quality of the EA games, and, more importantly, Madden's familiarity. There was no competing with Madden head on. Nobody can argue that.

So, Sega decided to promote their sports line this year in a different way. If people would not buy their games, perhaps this year's titles could be a "sample" of what they offer. It was not a sample in terms of quality; good god, no. It was a sample because of the price; if you didn't like Sega sports games, no big deal. It's $20 lost, not $50.

Yep, I wasted $20 on that garbage. Blitz was even a better football game, and I hate arcadey football.

So, many many people bought NFL 2K5 this year. Many many more people bought Madden 2005. I won't argue that; the point that scared EA? The gap was closing. Maybe not this year or next year, but, rest assured, the next five or more years of football titles could have amazed us with what would be produced; two companies, engaging in the pinnacle of capitalism (as many of you so often enjoy pointing out), innovation and motivation pressing forward to develop the next best thing in football franchises.

So EA low blows the video game industry and cuistomers by purchasing exclusivity rights. Just when the fight was getting good.

Where is the need for motivation and innovation now? What are you gonna do, NOT buy Madden 2006?

Uh oh, you typed in caps there.

You have no choice; next August, your taste buds will salivate for your annual fixation of football madness. You will go to gamestop (or whatever store), in heightened anticipation, and you will find....Madden.

Just Madden. A great game by itself, to be sure; if it was not, it wouldn't have sold so well.

No choide; your power as a consumer has been usurped by Electronic Arts, and yet you cheer the company? What dividends do you get from EA? What benefits do you get from a corporate monopoly over a franchise?

I would've bought Madden anyway, since I skipped Madden 2005.

I cheer them because I like the company and I think its a smart move on their part. This is the same thing as Nintendo trying to get Resident Evil titles only on their console or Sony trying to get GTA titles only on their console. Its a smart move and helps sell product.

I could give two shits that Madden is the king of the hill; I enjoy NFL 2K5, and I was looking forward to NFL 2K6. Now, because EA has implicitly acknowledged that they cannot compete with Sega Sports through the purchase of NFL exclusivity, I, as a gamer, must suffer with no football, unless I want to purchase a game I already KNOW I do not like.

You already KNOW you will not like Madden 2006? Whoa, I wish I could see into the future like you.

By the way, thats the second time you typed in caps.

Maybe Nintendo will make Mario Football next year... Probably the only football game I'll buy.

Who would be the QB out of the Sega lineup... Knuckles?

[quote name='Elrod']Ugh. This is horrible news.

However, do not give up hope. Those of us that are fans of the Winning Eleven series (Pro Evolution Soccer) will tell you that there are ways to get around this type of agreement. You see, Winning Eleven is a MUCH better soccer game than FIFA, but FIFA has had exclusive contracts with leagues, clubs, and players. The solution? Fans made custom files that you could download off the net. In many cases these files were more up to date, and more realistic than the offerings by EA.

So, don't give up hope on NFL 2k6 as of yet. If they give people the tools to change teams and players, the series will live on![/quote]

That's the thing...there won't BE an "NFL 2K6" now. Something tells me that "Sega Football," even with its $20 price tag, wouldn't sell very well. The NFL in the title counts for something, and something major. Madden had the name recognition to get away with "Madden 64," but Sega might not be able to.

Unless I'm wrong, I've got a feeling that no other companies will bother to try to compete. Beating Madden is hard enough right now; give them the licenses and you've got a runaway victor. Besides...something tells me that EA would sue the pants off of anyone who tried to release the real rosters and teams for a non-NFL football game.

god im so pissed of about this.....i probably wont buy another damn game from ea sports or ea w.e,

dammit ever since damn nfl 2k for dc ive been behind sega knowing they had a ood thing going and visual concepts knew what they were doing. every 2k game since has owned . now this crap happens. i couldnt wait for 2k6 and this is horrible news.

[quote name='mykevermin'][quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='mykevermin']

myke.[/quote]

espn ncaa football, f the nfl, it takes two to tango :evil:[/quote]

Or the "backyard sports" series. Hey kids, it's lil' Peyton Manning!

myke.[/quote]

They've probably lost their NFL license too...

and madden 64 had players at least.....now they own everything.s.atidums,players,teams etc......this is bullshit...

maybe they should make espn cfl football or something. i bet it would still be better than madden

i wonder how the espn boards are doing

[quote name='Elrod']Ugh. This is horrible news.

So, don't give up hope on NFL 2k6 as of yet. If they give people the tools to change teams and players, the series will live on![/quote]

Preach on brother! Too bad Konami's buying/bought some European licenses now, kinda weakens the argument, but who cares? How many years was it with no licenses? EA can have the NFL, FIFA, NHL, and the Curling associations licenses for all I care, I always got WE.

On a side note, now that these ESPN NFL games are gonna be rare, take advantage of NFL 2K5 being on my trade/sale list!
EPSN NFL 2K5 (XBox)! Obtain a piece of history TODAY!

[quote name='dafoomie']You have zero credibility after this rediculous statement. I don't care what your opinion is, ESPN NFL was a solid game in its own right. I would have paid $50 for 2k5 this year, because I thought it was better than Madden. Was Madden a shitty game this year? No, they were both good, but I preferred one over the other. You obviously prefer one. It doesn't mean the other sucks.[/quote]

No, ESPN wasn't a solid football game and anyone who actually watches football and is a fan and follows the strategy of the game knows that.

Competition breeds innovation. Competition forced EA to lower their price point. Competition would have forced them to make a better game next year. Now they can repackage Madden 94 and you don't have an alternative if you want an NFL game.

And again, you speculate on what the future holds. You don't know what EA is going to do, you are complaining on what you think they might do. You say competition "would" have forced them to make a better game next year. You don't know that they aren't going to - you'll have to wait until next year to find out.

But please, continue complaining about something that's a year away. It's actually pretty entertaining.

In my opinion all of the ESPN sports titles this year were better then their respective EA Sports rival. ESPN NBA 2K5 is easily better then NBA Live 2005 gameplay wise (this is coming from a once Live fanboy) although their are quite a few bugs in NBA 2K5. From what I have played of the too hockey games, I must give the nod to the ESPN version as it has a crazy number of modes and is fun. ESPN NFL 2K5 is IMO better then Madden 2005 because of the great presentation and better running game.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='mmn']You're right. It was $20 because of competition. Because Sega knew nobody was buying their crappy football game and had to practically give it away to get people to play it. It was because their competitors were better than they are. [/quote]
You have zero credibility after this rediculous statement. I don't care what your opinion is, ESPN NFL was a solid game in its own right. I would have paid $50 for 2k5 this year, because I thought it was better than Madden. Was Madden a shitty game this year? No, they were both good, but I preferred one over the other. You obviously prefer one. It doesn't mean the other sucks.[/quote]

No, ESPN wasn't a solid football game and anyone who actually watches football and is a fan and follows the strategy of the game knows that.[/quote]

No, thats your opinion. I'm a huge football fan and I found ESPN to be slightly better this year. But thats my opinion. They were both solid games, and you coming out and saying that one wasn't just makes you look like a fanboy.

[quote name='mmm'][quote name='dafoomie']Competition breeds innovation. Competition forced EA to lower their price point. Competition would have forced them to make a better game next year. Now they can repackage Madden 94 and you don't have an alternative if you want an NFL game.[/quote]

And again, you speculate on what the future holds. You don't know what EA is going to do, you are complaining on what you think they might do. You say competition "would" have forced them to make a better game next year. You don't know that they aren't going to - you'll have to wait until next year to find out.

But please, continue complaining about something that's a year away. It's actually pretty entertaining.[/quote]
I'm not saying that *will* happen, I'm saying its possible. Now that there is no alternative on the market. But please, continue gloating, you're coming off as such a huge Madden fanboy that you must have creamed your pants when you heard the news.

[quote name='mmn']

No, ESPN wasn't a solid football game and anyone who actually watches football and is a fan and follows the strategy of the game knows that.
[/quote]

Rich = bigger NFL fan that mmn
Rich = ESPN 2k5 fan
Rich = Thinks Madden sucks in comparison.

Uh oh, I must hate the NFL, that equation can't be true!

[quote name='dafoomie']I'm not saying that *will* happen, I'm saying its possible. Now that there is no alternative on the market. But please, continue gloating, you're coming off as such a huge Madden fanboy that you must have creamed your pants when you heard the news.[/quote]

You're saying its "possible". EA could've made a crappy football game if this had happened or not. That has nothing to do with anything. Anything is "possible".

If I'm coming across as a huge Madden fanboy, you're coming across as a mindless Sega fanboy for whining about a game that isn't even made yet.

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='mmn']

[/quote]

Rich = bigger NFL fan that mmn
Rich = ESPN 2k5 fan
Rich = Thinks Madden sucks in comparison.

Uh oh, I must hate the NFL, that equation can't be true![/quote]

Yeah, that great ESPN, where you can call a dime package on defense and still manage to stop the run every time. What a great game that is.

[quote name='mmn'][Hmm, lets see if you type in caps in your post...[/quote]
I can already tell this is going to be a HIGHLY intellectual and articulate deconstruction of my argument.

[quote name='mmn']I would've bought Madden anyway, since I skipped Madden 2005.[/quote]

OK. My point (one you clearly chose to ignore) is that the CHOICE to purchase a game is important. The only thing EA has done to benefit Madden this year is eliminate direct competition. You cheer a company because they undercut the only direct motivation to improve their title?

Cap'N Pants said:
I cheer them because I like the company and I think its a smart move on their part. This is the same thing as Nintendo trying to get Resident Evil titles only on their console or Sony trying to get GTA titles only on their console. Its a smart move and helps sell product.

Only Capcom makes RE; only RS makes GTA. Several titles make Madden franchises; I preferred one over the other, and now it will not exist in its same form. Imagine if Activision set up the industry such that True Crime would be the exclusive free roaming murder game on the market. Sure, it would never happen, but I think that hypothetical is much more akin to what EA has just done.

[quote name='Admiral Surly']You already KNOW you will not like Madden 2006? Whoa, I wish I could see into the future like you.

By the way, thats the second time you typed in caps.[/quote]

Do I know I will not like Madden? Yes. If they tweak their gameplay that much, they will alienate a huge portion of their traditional fanbase. I have enough experience with the franchise that I know I will buy you a copy of "Sneakers" for the XBox (exclusively at Toys 'R' Us) if I do like it. Will it be a great game? Sure, it always has been. It's been a great game that I do not like. Sue me.

And, I typed in caps 7, count 'em, SEVEN (oops, eight) times in this post. Now, if you don't mind abandoning ad hominems and boring hyperbole in favor of actually telling me what benefit you see for yourself, for EA, and for gamers from this merger? Specifically, how will this lead to a better Madden franchise?

If you answer with any "I like the company" bullshit, you're a tool of the corporate masses and an idiot of the highest magnitude. I will prescribe a copy of Naomi Klein's "No Logo" for you to read.

myke.

[quote name='humidore'][quote name='Elrod']Ugh. This is horrible news.

Preach on brother! Too bad Konami's buying/bought some European licenses now, kinda weakens the argument, but who cares? How many years was it with no licenses? EA can have the NFL, FIFA, NHL, and the Curling associations licenses for all I care, I always got WE.

On a side note, now that these ESPN NFL games are gonna be rare, take advantage of NFL 2K5 being on my trade/sale list!
EPSN NFL 2K5 (XBox)! Obtain a piece of history TODAY![/quote]

:rofl: In two years, it'll fetch $27 mint and sealed it'll be so rare.

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin']
I can already tell this is going to be a HIGHLY intellectual and articulate deconstruction of my argument.[/quote]

Nope, it won't be, but as much of an idiot as I am at least I can figure out how to use the quote function of this message board properly.

Now please, I beg of you, use your powers of precognition for good, not evil.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='mykevermin']
I can already tell this is going to be a HIGHLY intellectual and articulate deconstruction of my argument.[/quote]

Nope, it won't be, but as much of an idiot as I am at least I can figure out how to use the quote function of this message board properly.

Now please, I beg of you, use your powers of precognition for good, not evil.[/quote]

you just dont understand do you

This is utter and complete bullshit!

EA is a piece of shit for doing this, and the NFL are bitches for doing it aswell.

I've never ever bought Madden games unless they were cheaper than a can of camel shit and now I won't do that either.

EA is now the Satan of the video game industry. From making their workers more like indentured servants and now this, I vow to never, ever buy another EA game. I'm totally banning any of their products from ever entering my household again.

I give a big fuck-U to EA and the NFL for this!

Hopefully, Sega will still continue to produce a superior football game. I know now that I will buy every single ESPN 2k5 football game right when it comes out.

EA you are worse than the moldy cheese on a fat man's gooch. You are the filth of the gaming industry. For what you've done, there is no forgiveness. May all the EA suits die a fiery, slow and painful death. I curse you and your first born. May all EA suits wake up tomorrow morning with anal warts and your penis to burn like the fire of Tartaros when you go pee pee.

I hate you more than a gerbil hates Richard Gere!

[quote name='TJordan522']This mildly pisses me off. At least it's not NHL...the 2K series is waaaaay better than EAs in the hockey category.[/quote]

And hockey fans have much better things to be upset about.

myke.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']This is utter and complete bullshit!

EA is a piece of shit for doing this, and the NFL are bitches for doing it aswell.

I've never ever bought Madden games unless they were cheaper than a can of camel shit and now I won't do that either.

EA is now the Satan of the video game industry. From making their workers more like indentured servants and now this, I vow to never, ever buy another EA game. I'm totally banning any of their products from ever entering my household again.

I give a big shaq-fu-U to EA and the NFL for this!

Hopefully, Sega will still continue to produce a superior football game. I know now that I will buy every single ESPN 2k5 football game right when it comes out.

EA you are worse than the moldy cheese on a fat man's gooch. You are the filth of the gaming industry. For what you've done, there is no forgiveness. May all the EA suits die a fiery, slow and painful death. I curse you and your first born. May all EA suits wake up tomorrow morning with anal warts and your penis to burn like the fire of Tartaros when you go pee pee.

I hate you more than a gerbil hates Richard Gere![/quote]

well said.

it sucks though as im sure they were working hard on 2k6 and now they have to stop and deal with this bs. and you know rockstar will probably end their agreement and they wont be cheap anymore..who knows

bread's done
Back