EA/Origin Store Sale 29th-31st -40% off select games, 4.99 PCDD games, free NFS:S

coleipoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Heads up of incoming sales (insider info, unfortunately don't know all the details, plus it's Origin, bleh).

Get ready for a huge summer game sale from Origin Powered by EA. For three days only select PCDD games will be available for only $4.99. That's not all though, Origin Powered by EA is also offering 40% off select console games plus free Need for Speed Shift FOr PC digital download. Trust us; this is one sale you don’t want to miss!

Link to store (thanks to Spafon):

Console Games
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbpage.hotdeals

PCDD:
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbpage.summersale

Select PCDD Games for $4.99

Titles include:
MySims™
Battlefield Bad Company™ 2
Spore™
Plus many more titles!

Save 40% on Select Console Games +
Free Need for Speed Shift

Titles include (thanks to ClevelandBrowns):
Battlefield Bad company 2: Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age 2
Dead Space 2
Shift 2 Unleashed
Mass Effect 2
Sims 3
Portal 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Fifa 11
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
Medal of Honor
Fight Night champion
Rango
NHL 11
Bulletstorm
Tiger Woods 12
Skate 3
Army of Two 40th day
Dante's Inferno
Monopoly Streets
NHL Slapshot

All sales receive a free copy of Need for Speed: Shift digital download.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Am I missing something here? I ordered BF:BC 2 but never got anything about the free need for speed download.[/QUOTE]

NFS looks to only be for the console games not the PC ones

[quote name='RichyJ']NFS looks to only be for the console games not the PC ones[/QUOTE]

You do realize he could mean the xbox 360 or ps3 version that was on sale.

[quote name='RichyJ']NFS looks to only be for the console games not the PC ones[/QUOTE]
Nope he was right I ordered the PC version but I guess I should have specified. Well that sucks.

[quote name='Number 905']Was going to get Battlefield 2, but it looks like they don't want to take PayPal.

And apparently it's only certain games they don't take PayPal for.

What the hell, EA?[/QUOTE]

That's weird I just ordered BF2:Ultimate and Dragon Age:Ultimate, and paid with paypal, and it worked fine, or, I think so at least.

Shipping is amazing. It shipped out August 1 arrived August 2!!!

FYI: I did the $39+ Free Ship and I got time sensitive shipping. I think I'll be ordering again from them soon.

bread's done
Back