EA Store $15 off code.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1J3P6W6A5H

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1N9S2X8A5H

theres two enjoy~
[/FONT]

I need one now I guess.

I put in my code, then tried the free shipping, but it didn't work. then when I go to apply my $15 off code again it is invalid. So can someone please feel sorry for me and PM me one. :whistle2:(

[quote name='PimpBot2000']Wow that was used quick. OK, here is another. My last one.

JN6NL-1N9S1W4A3A

Please post when used.[/quote] Yea i was cruzin the forums for any deals and saw that and popped it in quick before it was gone. quickness. And THX

[quote name='jkam']Here's a code for someone:

JN6NL-1Q0Z0A5G0P

Please post if you use it.[/quote]

I tried it but it's dead; looks as if someone used it and didn't follow up. :bomb:

As I look through the EA store, there isn't anything I really think I want to buy from them.

So, the four codes I have on-hand I'll give out to the first four people that PM me to ask for them. I won't post them, since people use them and they don't let people know they're used.

So, as stated, first four people who PM me will get a code.

[quote name='shrike4242']As I look through the EA store, there isn't anything I really think I want to buy from them.

So, the four codes I have on-hand I'll give out to the first four people that PM me to ask for them. I won't post them, since people use them and they don't let people know they're used.

Also, I'd to get feedback for the code, and I'll give feedback in return for it.

So, as stated, first four people who PM me will get a code.[/QUOTE]

Shrike4242 I have a problem with this. PM SENT

[quote name='d00k']How do these codes work?[/quote]

You put them in the promotional code thing they ask you for. You get $15 off the purchase (which will cut the price down from $50 to $35), on top of the free shipping you get if you enter the websites special code. So in all, you probably save $20.

I too have sent a PM to Shrike.

All four codes used up. I'm sure I'll have more when they release more codes, since they never have much that I want that couldn't be bought with a GGC @ BB.

[quote name='Rafael122']You put them in the promotional code thing they ask you for. You get $15 off the purchase (which will cut the price down from $50 to $35), on top of the free shipping you get if you enter the websites special code. So in all, you probably save $20.

I too have sent a PM to Shrike.[/quote]
Free shipping codes don't always stack, in fact, they rarely do.

You end up saving $15 + tax on the deal, and costs $6.95 for shipping. Net savings in most cases is around $10.

i think its expired

EDIT: i put my own code and it didnt work. is it because i added the code few weeks ago and input it again today and it wont work?

Thanks Aaron!

Thanks OP!

Thanks all you CAGGERS!

You guys are the best. I've bought so many games in the last 2 months, I'm now officially a "jaded Cagger." $15 for a game? Give me a break! lol

I picked up The World of Harry Potter, for PC, which is the first 4 games, for $11.19 total - shipping and tax. So really, that's $2.80 a game, shipped.

Thanks again!

I didn't know the $15 off code is combinable with free shipping code (for selected games on their website). Both are codes that you have to enter and there is only one box to enter ?!

bread's done
Back