"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I most definitely would enjoy being embraced by another man. I welcome you with open arms, st0neface.

EDIT: About what, getmeoutofjoliet? life? drugs? underage pregnancy? the clap?

Its too early for corn, whipsmartbanky. :[

EDIT: what is up with the tags lately? corntastic OTT white zewone (which was just added a minute ago)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well then I hope you bought it! :D[/quote]

I sure did.

I got hit on by a couple cute chicks when I wore this the other day:

A_Wonderful_Dayli5Detail.png

Not that I'm looking for anyone but it felt nice :D

[quote name='munch']
tarantino1.jpg
[/quote]

YES!!! Can't wait for that one.

[quote name='manthing']So fucking tired of Africa Flashbacks[/quote]

I actually like the Jungle levels a lot, I hated the futuristic level with the Sentinels.

I am about to fire a 10 megawatt laser into a chamber that's at 800 degrees celsius and at a pressure on the order of 10^-4 torr. :whee:

Scammers are really stupid.

Tard: Yes, may I have the model number of your copier?
Me: Which copier? We have four.
Tard: The large black and white copier.
Me: Where are you calling from?
Me: I like apple juice.
Tard: Bye.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I am about to fire a 10 megawatt laser into a chamber that's at 800 degrees celsius and at a pressure on the order of 10^-4 torr. :whee:[/quote]
Make sure you're standing in front of it first.:hot:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Scammers are really stupid.

Tard: Yes, may I have the model number of your copier?
Me: Which copier? We have four.
Me: Where are you calling from?
Me: I like apple juice.
Tard: Bye.[/quote]

Nice!

---------

I love when our company tells us we have to attend these shitty training meetings online and when I click on the stupid link, it doesn't work and of course there's no one to call to help me with it :whistle2:(

[quote name='Liquid 2']I am about to fire a 10 megawatt laser into a chamber that's at 800 degrees celsius and at a pressure on the order of 10^-4 torr. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Kinky?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I am about to fire a 10 megawatt laser into a chamber that's at 800 degrees celsius and at a pressure on the order of 10^-4 torr. :whee:[/quote]

That's bound to open a rift in time.

Well Netflix finally received Trainspotting this morning. I seriously think they purposely waited to receive it and send out my next film, Control today. I was hoping to get more than 1 film a week, fucking bastards...

I prefer to believe that chuplayer is some kind of puppet master and uses those dolls to assassinate people.

Cause any other explanation would just be too weird.

There's actually a chuplayer.gif on jj.am in the animated horrors/animated gifs section.
Some dude fucking a fleshlight dressed up as an anime doll

[quote name='flowery']Well Netflix finally received Trainspotting this morning. I seriously think they purposely waited to receive it and send out my next film, Control today. I was hoping to get more than 1 film a week, fucking bastards...[/QUOTE]

Ian dies at the end of the movie.

Well good timing, the grad asst. position I'm applying for, they had planned on hiring 3 other people already for 6 open positions, and those 3 people all turned down the position. Just sent off my resume and cover letter to her right now :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']Well good timing, the grad asst. position I'm applying for, they had planned on hiring 3 other people already for 6 open positions, and those 3 people all turned down the position. Just sent off my resume and cover letter to her right now :cool:[/quote]

*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back