"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Remember when they made awesome movies?

Like Blankman.[/quote]
I thought Bulletproof was pretty good, but that was just Damon Wayans, so the effect was minimal.

The irony about Blankman I think is that the comedic parts were pretty unfunny, but the drama was actually pretty effective.

[quote name='lordwow']Remember when they made awesome movies?

Like Blankman.[/quote]

Admittedly, they made two good parody movies before flushing it all down the drain:

cover_w200.jpg
DontBeaMenacetoSouthCentralWhileDri.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm disappointed that the Wolverine movie made a ton of money. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Really? Why you gotta shit on a lot of people's hard work?

This is the first time I have gotten a chance to sit down today.

Spent most of the day (about 6 hrs) fighting with the lawn mower. I could have borrowed the grandparent's mower, mowed my front and back and have it back to them within an hour...but I was going to show that mower who was boss.

Gave the carb a good cleaning (Removed it, and scrubbed it out in a bowl of hot water and sprayed the inside with carb cleaner). In fact, I clean out the fuel lines, but still had trouble firing.

Then I got this brilliant idea. I'd clean out some of the small hole in the carb with a wire. So I took some twist ties and my lighter and melted the plastic off (this is something I've done hundreds of times in the past when I needed a small wire). I'm not sure how it happened, but a flaming bit of the plastic landed on the knuckle of my finger just below the nail...and melted itself under my skin. Not pretty (Plus, I got a few other friction burns on my hand, as well).

I finally got it started, but it was running rough. I decided to say "fuck it," and removed the governor spring to keep the throttle fully open (With a screw driver holding the switch open) and cut my front and back. I had it intended to edge my yard, too - but I was already behind schedule.

I'm glad to be going back to work tomorrow...I'll get a chance to relax.

Do you wear a trenchcoat in the dead of summer?
Do you take girl's numbers from them, then light cigarettes with the paper they're written on?
Do you intend to marry a crazy person and live a swinger's lifestyle?

If you answered no to the previous questions, you have nothing to worry about.

Don't worry all of us at some point are or will be relegated to a life of monotony, having to make our "contributions" for the greater good of "society". Then we fade away into obscurity and nothingness.

That is the meaning of life.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Wow. Have you guys ever thought about writing greeting cards?[/QUOTE]
"Life is short, times are hard, here's your fucking greeting card."

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']"Life is short, times are hard, here's your fucking greeting card."[/quote]

Brilliant!

This sucks...the burns I got today weren't bad - just blistering...but they're all on the inside and outside joints of my fingers. Which means I'm going to have trouble holding a pen for a few days...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm disappointed that the Wolverine movie made a ton of money. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You have the worst taste in movies ever. You actually like Transformers. You have no right shitting on a movie like this.

Morning, OTT.

I saw the trailer for G.I. Joe last night and all I can say is WTF?!?!

Accelerator suits? Roadblock, Duke or Flint would NEVER use an accelerator suit. And where the heck are the Crimson Twins?!?!?

I saw someone asked this a while ago, but is the only Benjamin Button Blu Ray going to be the Criterion? That would be super cool if walmart carried it.

[quote name='munch']Wal Mart has carried other Criterions before, like Hoop Dreams. Target carries some too.[/QUOTE]

Cool, that picture was pretty sexy. How much did it cost you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back