Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd appreciate getting in on this, I've had the same username for ages both here and RFD and I've never leaked any deals over there. Of course, I don't have much to add here either, but I hop in when I can!

Nice/funny seeing so many familiar faces between here, Goozex, RFD, and GameTZ... and that's just going by people who use the same username!

Didn't realize there was so much hate for RFD on here, but I can understand that I guess with all the hoarders and all.

Anyway, here's to my local EB having about 30 copies of Metroid Prime 3 Wii for $9.89 a few weeks ago and me only buying two copies!

I hope there are some good games this year :)

I accepted everyone (I'm an equal-opportunity mod). If you have a big problem with someone(s) let me know via PM.

I'm not going to restrict the group to a specific age/rank before you can join, because that encourages spamming. I will not, however, accept anyone who's joined in the past month (Mar-Apr 2009) and have very little posts. Sorry.

/elitism

Flyer or not, I would just like to know if there will be any good/decent PS3 games included? The last one didn't have anything all that great on the PS3 side, and I would be glad to know if there are some this time around. Please & thank you. :D

Oh, and Happy April Fool's!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I accepted everyone (I'm an equal-opportunity mod). If you have a big problem with someone(s) let me know via PM.

I'm not going to restrict the group to a specific age/rank before you can join, because that encourages spamming. I will not, however, accept anyone who's joined in the past month (Mar-Apr 2009) and have very little posts. Sorry.

/elitism[/quote]

I joined Jan 01, 09, but don't have too many posts.
Can I still be a part of the group please :D

I just wish to know the prices so I can somewhat get an idea if Goomba can import them for me, or if I should send someone to get the games for me at EB.

If I could get the flyer I would greatly appreciate it because the last thing I need is Goomba getting something I don't want price wise (even though I gave him a quote so it shouldn't happen), or sending someone to the EB Games and then texting me all the prices.

I work that day, so I have to kind of tell others what I want.

Please make my day someone :p

Even though it's probably a given I won't get invited to the group or given the flyer :whistle2:(

[quote name='JnJosh']hdken, heard about aerosmith and bought 60 copies to get 20 new releasesZ! LEET
shit like that makes RFD look bad and gets them on sociopath websites, pathetic![/quote]

EGADS! That's insane. It reminds me when the first Dragon ball Z game was on clearance at Superstore and someone bought 14 copies for "gifts"......nice lol.

Heh, I could never afford to hoard stuff... I could never afford it the initial price.

P.S.: Does anyone know if there's an EB 10% off coupon, or on the off chance could we use the gamestop one? (20 bucks says the reason companies do the "different names over the borders"is to void coupons like this

I hope I can get in on this too, I'm far too cheap to buy games at regular price and all
the good ones are usually taken by the time I figure out whats what.

So, I heard about CAG on a podcast and apparently I already have an account. I know I probably wont get a PM or anything, but what is this game day thing. From what I gather it's a huge sale type thing at EB and Gamestop, but is this in-store only or is it online? How are deals found, it seems like it would be like working through feces to find that roll of quarters your kid swallowed. Any help is much appreciated. If you feel like PM'ing me sweet. If not, no big deal.

Hi JnJosh, would you mind sending me a PM? Thanks in advance!
Also, request sent to join your 'elite' group, Lone_Prodigy; Thanks for letting me in!

Even though I'm relatively new here, I have been a member over at RFD for over 7 years now..hopefully that's not a bad thing. If I can get a peek at the flyer, that would be great. Thanks

I would love to get in on this. I've already read the game list and very little of it interests me, but I am curious about the prices on a few titles. I will not horde them to resell in the store, as it is I try to avoid EB as much as I can right now.

I would like to join too!!! I am a daily reader of the site, and would me more than willing to help out my fellow CAG if they live near hoarders.

I'm an everyday regular, but I only post when I have something worth adding! Stopped going to RFD long ago because it was too hard on me to read about the hoarders. Now I just hang out here since I only care about video game deals for myself. I'm pretty close with my EB, it's hard not to be when we're (my husband and I) their best customer. :)

Yeah if anyone needs extra PMs and haven't gotten them yet PM me too, our store just got the flyer but really guys, nothing too interesting.

I would like a PM if possible. I don't know if I'll buy any games (my backlog is huge right now), but it never hurts to find out about a deal.

Thanks!

Wow, look at all the lurkers coming out... I guess I'll wait for the public flyer, it's the unadvertised deals that are the best anyway.

PS lol at gamer602's quote from RFD... forum wars, fight!

Actually it a flyer called GAMEDAYS...$9.89 games have been cancelled this year due to the fact that loss last year was too great...only what is advertised...

[quote name='TripleQ']Wow, look at all the lurkers coming out... I guess I'll wait for the public flyer, it's the unadvertised deals that are the best anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm amazed by all the names that have popped up in this thread I've never read before. At least post a Thank you if you use a deal just to give us some idea of how many people we have around here.

Holy, I sign off early to watch 'Taken' and this thread explodes on me! If someone has the flyer and wouldn't mind sending it to me I'd be greatly appreciative! Cheers guys.

P.S. Taken is an incredible movie, Liam Neeson runs the shiiiit!

I'm pretty sure CAG is flooded with hoarders too... it's no secret but many people come here unregistered to check on the deals

I have registered not too long ago but I was here long before doing it

if you guys don't mind I would like to get a pm too about the games

thank you!

bread's done
Back