Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Princess Zelda']I'd also like a PM jnjosh. Yes, I'm a regular :)[/quote]

Hmm I dunno...I don't remember seeing you before :lol:

[quote name='TripleQ']Wow, look at all the lurkers coming out... [/quote]

We lurkers aren't all bad folks. I take pride in my lurking and really do commit to going the distance. I'm pretty sure my frequent visits to this site will eventually lead to termination of my employment.

I've never once hoarded, either; I don't have that kind of time or money... I just want to score me a solid deal once in a while like everybody else! If you cut me, do I not bleed? If Wii Classic Controllers are on sale, do I not shop?

:lol:

Alright alright I think I'm caught up with PM's, but if you still want one and i may have passed over a couple people on accident, maybe on purpose! :O

but for real, send me a PM if you want one! I can't go through pages of people coming from under rocks asking one! and don't forget to thank the people who made this possible, yes you guys who are showing up from behind bushes and large trees when you hear the word 'deal'!

The flyer will visibly be up for everyone a day before, or if it goes up on Ebgames.ca I will shortly follow suit.

As said before I cannot stress this part enough

THE BEST DEALS ARE THE UNADVERTISED ONES!
- check daily, i will do my best to update in the morning!
- take the flyer with a grain of salt, yes some things are good deals but the best stuff isn't even in there
- I LOVE GAMEDAYS

[quote name='neksus']Hmm I dunno...I don't remember seeing you before :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nope never been here before :cool:
Hmm Thanks JnJosh. Decisions decisions, do I don't I. In the fine print does it say anything about PS2 game being eligible for the trade in for systems?

Zelda, ps2 games and any non current gen games are not accepted, this is ymmv but im fairly positive 99% of stores don't take old gen games for a bump up.

Some games were already marked down at my local Gamestop, I can only remember that rainbow vegas game. for $9.89. Unless that's normal.

Let me get this straight, the group is to receive the flyer earlier than the 3rd? I'm down for it, though I don't have many posts, I have been here for awhile. Also, best possible way to get these deals would be to go to the store to get to know about the unadvertised ones?

I wonder if I qualify as a 'regooler'. :S

But I should go check if there's any used games that I would want for the 2/20.

[quote name='Itachi']Let me get this straight, the group is to receive the flyer earlier than the 3rd? I'm down for it, though I don't have many posts, I have been here for awhile. Also, best possible way to get these deals would be to go to the store to get to know about the unadvertised ones?[/quote]

We already got it pal! as for unadvertised ones, calling in could be the best way i would guess

Ah alright thanks, guess I'll try showing up at the store instead, if I manage to force my ass over there haha.

I have nothing wrong with lurkers, I just hope they contribute when they can (especially to the tivs thread). But really, just PM JnJosh or kathos or someone for the flyer like they asked instead of posting in this thread.

It's times like these I wish I brought my little Volkswagen to school...taking the bus for an hour to spend 8 minutes in an EB really grinds my gears

This thread will go down in CAG history as the first time that deals are PMed to members rather then posted!

Is it due to the recent influx of people from RFD?hmm that j430635 guy is annoying for sure....

its half why, technically i don't have this flyer, i only found it! no one should get in trouble and in the hands of a few idiots it could mean trouble.

obviously there is nothing stellar in the flyer, a few good deals here and there but we're all waiting for the big daddies, the grand slams, the best deals!

Thanks for the PM.

I'm sort of confused about this language here (taken from OP, so no secrets given away or anything):
"2/20 - 14.99 games
2/30 - 19.99 games
2/40 - 24.99 games"

Does that apply to the GameDays sale items, Used Games, or All Games?

Yeah I mean there are some decent deals, but not many that the hoarders and flippers can take advantage of. I know personally there's one particular deal for a particular handheld system that I'll be taking advantage of! :)

While I'm not quite a veteran here, I'd love to get a pm. I check this site pretty regularly and would love to use up some of my EB credit. I try to contribute when I've got something usefull to add.

I would also like a PM. I pm'ed JnJosh about it. I would like to know what types of deals are going on so I can get in on some buying.

FINE DON'T TELL ME!
I HATE YOU GUYS >=(

forgot you can't make your whole post all caps so this line is here please ignore this sentence for maximum effect

Patience is a virtue, I dont mind waiting until the 3rd. Wonder if any of the other deals will be worth going into one of my least favourite stores though.

I don't mind waiting either, but since I'm asking other people to go on my behalf it would be nice to know what I am asking for ahead of time.

Also, I just realized like 2 weeks ago CAG has a canadian section. Before that, I visited for the podcast and getting prices for games I could import. There was never really a reason for me to join since it seemed American based only

Well I'm not exactly "regular", but I've been here for a long time. I never seem to find deals to post before anyone else, but I have posted several TIVs for folks! If that counts for anything, I wouldn't mind a PM. :p

Oh, no wonder this thread has so many replies. :roll:

Anyway, last year was ridiculous.. I bought sooo much stuff. Hoping to do the same this year considering how much credit I have at EB.

And yeah, a PM would be nice.

my goodness, lots of pm's to send out, i appologize if i missed you, send me one!

midnight i'll throw up a couple more deals for the masses to see.

EDIT: Got a PM... thanks for the quick response-time, Josh! =D

Sent a join request for the Elitist group... not expecting to get in, since I don't post all that often, but I've been around a while... so, we'll see, eh?
Thanks for all this work you're doing, guys. Lookin' forward to seeing some of those deals soon (daily deals, daily deals, daily deals...), flyer or not! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back