EB Games June Sale 6/12-6/19 - NOW ONLINE (Xmen Legends, Spidey2 $15 and more)

Scahom1

CAGiversary!
Link to sale and ad scans at EBgames.com

Complete sale, from Tenzor - (sent to cheapyd via PM)

PS2
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
The Urbz
American Chopper
Hitman Contracts

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
Tony Hawk UG 2
Brothers in Arms
Getaway Black Monday
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $19.99
Hot Shots Golf Fore
$19.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Batman Begins - $39.99 w/ free movie ticket
PS2 Slim System & Gran Turismo 4 - Get a $20 EB Games Gift Voucher w/ both are purchased on same transaction

XBOX
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243595.aspThe Urbz

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Brothers in Arms
Greg Hastings Paintball
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005

Halo 2 - $39.99
Unreal Championship 2 - $29.99
Doom 3 - $39.99
Doom 3 LE - $49.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition - $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Halo - $19.99
Psychonauts - $39.99

XBOX Nascar Steering Wheel - $15 off w/ purchase of any XBOX Game $49.99 and up

Gamecube
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
LOTR Third Age
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243595.asp

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Paper Mario
Baten Kaitos
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 05
Donkey Konga 2 without Bongos - $34.99
Resident Evil 4 - $39.99
Gamecube System w/ 1 free select players choice game (from a list of 10 titles)

PSP
Spiderman 2 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Underground Remix - $39.99

DS
Spiderman 2 DS - $29.99
Goldeneye Rogue Agent - $29.99
DS System w/free Mario DS game - $149.99

GBA
Shark Tale - $19.99
GBA SP System w/ free Zelda Link to the Past $89.99

PC
Half Life 2 - $39.99
Doom 3 - $19.99
Doom 3 Expansion - $19.99
Rome Total War - $39.99
Close Combat FTF - $29.99
Brothers in Arms - $29.99
Everquest II - $29.99

Pre-Played Deals
Buy 3 Get 1 Free on pre-played games, music cds or DVD Movies
Use code PPB3G1
----> DVD movies also have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal

GBA SP System Pre-Played $59.99**
XBOX Pre-Played System - $99.99*
GC Pre-Played System - $54.99*
PS2 Pre-Played System - $99.99*

**After trading a GBA system
*After trading a PS1 System (PS 1000 series excluded from trade)

Trade in Deals

Get $30 Trade in Credit when you trade in one of the following games

Killer 7 PS2/GC
GTA San Andreas XB
Advent Rising XB
Arc the Lad End of Darkness PS2
Rainbow Six Lockdown XB/PS2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post....

Just got notice of a new sale starting in 2 weeks...some of the highlights...

1) Buy 3 preplayed games, get 1 free

2) Buy a Nintendo DS, get Super Mario 64 for free

3) GBA SP + Zelda: LTTP = $89.99

4) Doom 3: Collector's Edition XB $49.99 (Normal edition $39.99)

5) Doom 3 or Doom 3 Expansion Pack PC: $19.99

6) $14.99 each: Xmen Legends, Spiderman 2, American Chopper, Shrek 2 + more (But nothing too exciting)

7) MGS 3: $19.99

8) $29.99 each: Area 51, Unreal Tournament 2, Close Combat, Everquest II, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, Baten Katos

9) $39.99 each: Half Life 2, Midnight Club 3, Spiderman 2 PSP, Tony Hawk 2 PSP

Of course, there is a lot more to this sale, but I just picked the best of the best, or items that are actually a sale and not just a refection of recent price drops. I'll post more information when/If I get it.

Damn nice deals, too bad I already own Area 51, UC2, and Xmen, kinda kills about anything I would pick up on there. I must resist picking up the DS though, trying to save money for summer w00t! Thanks for the post though OP.

Wow that DS deal is SMOKING hot!

I was looking for a good deal for the DS and it does NOT get better than one of the best games of all times as a freebe.

Nice prices, but I have everything I would want. American Chopper interests me, but not for $15. Maybe for $10, but more likely $5. ;) Thanks for the post though. I guess I should have waited for XMen.

I guess i can add my two cents in which seems to be the same as everyone else's.............X-Men and the DS. With Kirby and Meteos coming out, June seems to be the month of the DS.

damnit.................more money spent before received.
Area 51 ,if Xbox is included, will be mine................maybe.

[quote name='Rozz']I sold my copy of Spider-Man 2 and haven't missed it much. The missions are repetitive , the graphics are uninpressive, and it just seemed like a missed opportunity overall. Even for $15 I think you should pass, but that is just my opinion....[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

I wish it was Buy 2 get 1 free instead of B3G1 Free like it was last time.

I'm tempted to get the DS with the free Mario 64... but I don't want the titanium color... and the blue doesn't come out for a while. I really want the black or the white DS that's out in Japan.

[quote name='sabin23']
I'm tempted to get the DS with the free Mario 64... but I don't want the titanium color... and the blue doesn't come out for a while. I really want the black or the white DS that's out in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, according to EB's site, the blue comes out next week.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256796.asp

Since the free Mario deal starts on the 12th, the timing is just about perfect for blue. Or am I missing something?

-DM

x men legends is a awesome buy...but the buy 3 get 1 is stupid. if we are to get good games we are looking at paying over $100 just for some good games...and its hard to even find 4 good games at 1 ebgames.

ummm, metal gear solid 3 is $20 right now, online only i assume cuz i called 3 different stores, all $30 and $40

are these future sales in-store too?

[quote name='quadomatic']ummm, metal gear solid 3 is $20 right now, online only i assume cuz i called 3 different stores, all $30 and $40

are these future sales in-store too?[/QUOTE]

The title of the thread/deal is EB Games June Sale 6/12-6/19 so yes, this will be in-store when the date arrives.

[quote name='trunks982']Will Best Buy price match the DS with Free Super Mario 64DS?[/QUOTE]

Most likely not. This is Best Buy we are talking about and they will come up with every excuse to not to. Plus, I really doubt they would price match a deal like this since it isn't actually a price drop/change.

I bought a DS from EB last week. I'm pretty sure I still have the receipt, so what are the odds that they'll give me Super Mario 64 if I take in my receipt?

I bought a DS w/ Mario at regular price last week at Best Buy. I am pretty sure I can convince them on the PM if somebody has a flyer since it would be clear that both together would be $149 and my reciept clearly shows that I payed $149 + $29. If they won't take it back, I will just buy a new one at the EB deal and take the unopened Mario back with my BestBuy DS since they scan the system specific UPC. (I still have all the original packaging including the system seal.) But I'd rather not have to be sneaky about it, so I hope they'll cooperate. Does anyone have a scan of what the ad looks like?

Dan

Yes, Bestbuy will pricematch & give u FREE mario 64 if you have the ADs or you have local EB store phone # so they can call to check the deal is exit.

midgey, If you still have receipt EB will give up your FREE game w/o any hassle or no question ask. If they don't just abuse them say u'll return the DS or exchange different DS w/ Free game. :)

don't be offended by me asking, but how did u find out about this sale? im a newb so i dont really know how these things come about

[quote name='sabin23']Is this deal valid online too?

B3G1F along with EDGE, CAG16 and SAVER would make for some good savings.[/QUOTE]

i am guessing that if it is online, then you would have to pick between cag16 and b3g1free and couldnt combine them, that is how it was in the past with online clscbogo and b2g1free at ebgames.com

i am pretty sure that there was no free shipping on clscbogo, but heck, it was buyone get one free so that is very nice already.

Guys, this is going to be YMMV because I was told that NONE of the stores in our area are doing it...just wanted to give a heads up!

[quote name='khalid_saufee']Man. I just bought X-men legends for the Gamecube $25 from the gamefly.com deal. Should have waited a little longer...[/QUOTE]

Same :(

[quote name='Backlash']Same :([/QUOTE]

It depends on how bad you wanted it and your local store's inventory. The GCN section is always pretty small in my neighborhood, so I don't have a lot to choose from for cube.

I'm definitely gonna pick up Unreal 2. I was actually about to pick this up last week when something told me to wait....and it looks like its a good thing I did. Guess ill see some of you on live next week

[quote name='quadomatic']don't be offended by me asking, but how did u find out about this sale? im a newb so i dont really know how these things come about[/QUOTE]

I'm an ASM at the EB I work at. We usually get notice + set up information for sales weeks in advance.

here is a revised update for the sale

PS2

Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
The Urbz
American Chooper
Hitman Contracts

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
Tony Hawk UG 2
Brothers in Arms
Getaway Black Monday
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $19.99
Hot Shots Golf Fore
$19.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Batman Begins - $39.99 w/ free movie ticket

PS2 Slim System & Gran Turismo 4 - Get a $20 EB Games Gift Voucher w/ both are purchased on same transaction

XBOX

Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
The Urbz
American Chooper

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Brothers in Arms
Greg Hastings Paintball
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005

Halo 2 - $39.99
Unreal Championship 2 - $29.99
Doom 3 - $39.99
Doom 3 LE - $49.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition - $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Halo - $19.99
Psychonauts - $39.99

XBOX Nascar Steering Wheel - $15 off w/ purchase of any XBOX Game $49.99 and up

Gamecube
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
LOTR Third Age
The Urbz

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Paper Mario
Baten Kaitos
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 05

Donkey Konga 2 without Bongos - $34.99
Resident Evil 4 - $39.99
Gamecube System w/ 1 free select players choice game (from a list of 10 titles)

PSP
Spiderman 2 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Underground Remix - $39.99

DS
Spiderman 2 DS - $29.99
Goldeneye Rogue Agent - $29.99
DS System w/free Mario DS game - $149.99

GBA
Shark Tale - $19.99
GBA SP System w/ free Zelda Link to the Past $89.99

PC
Half Life 2 - $39.99
Doom 3 -
$19.99
Doom 3 Expansion -
$19.99
Rome Total War - $39.99
Close Combat FTF - $29.99
Brothers in Arms - $29.99
Everquest II - $29.99

Pre-Played Deals
Buy 3 Get 1 Free on pre-played games, music cds or DVD Movies
----> DVD movies also have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal

GBA SP System Pre-Played $59.99**
XBOX Pre-Played System - $99.99*
GC Pre-Played System - $54.99*
PS2 Pre-Played System - $99.99*

**After trading a GBA system
*After trading a PS1 System (PS 1000 series excluded from trade)

Trade in Deals

Get $30 Trade in Credit when you trade in one of the following games

Killer 7 PS2/GC
GTA San Andreas XB
Advent Rising XB
Arc the Lad End of Darkness PS2
Rainbow Six Lockdown XB/PS2

[quote name='Masterkyo']6 more days then XMEN LEgend should be mine. Still wonder which version is the best (PS2/XBOX/GC) ??[/QUOTE]
Go PS2 or Xbox. I have the PS2 version and played the GC, the way they mapped out the controls on GC hinders the gameplay cause you gotta pause to toggle the map and item usage feels clunky.

Just got Area 51 from circuit city for27.99 pricematched to this ad. Turned out my local ebgames put them out 4 days early. I was lucky enough to get a chick at CC who didnt check the dates on the ad. and behold, area 51 for 27.99.

How can you trade in Rainbow Six: Lockdown...its not going to be released for several months...they should accept Rainbow Six: Black Arrow ;)

EDIT: Ships on 9/6/2005

[quote name='CouRageouS']Go PS2 or Xbox. I have the PS2 version and played the GC, the way they mapped out the controls on GC hinders the gameplay cause you gotta pause to toggle the map and item usage feels clunky.[/QUOTE]

Odd... I've only played the GC version and didn't really have any troubles with it.

[quote name='dracula']i am guessing that if it is online, then you would have to pick between cag16 and b3g1free and couldnt combine them, that is how it was in the past with online clscbogo and b2g1free at ebgames.com

i am pretty sure that there was no free shipping on clscbogo, but heck, it was buyone get one free so that is very nice already.[/QUOTE]

Any confirmation about whether this deal is online too?

I guess Dracula already pointed out you can't combine CAG16/EDGE/SAVER with B3G1 Free.

Should I jump the gun (screw the B3G1F) and just buy the games now (and not sweat games being sold out on Sunday) for essentially (25% off after CAG16/EDGE)? What's the better deal?

bread's done
Back