EB/GS Deal of the Day

RB1 instruments will work fine with Smash Hits. Really bummed I couldn't find a copy of Blur today. I'm guessing each store only received 1 or 2 at most as none of the 5 stores I called had any.

[quote name='Eoyote']RB1 instruments will work fine with Smash Hits. Really bummed I couldn't find a copy of Blur today. I'm guessing each store only received 1 or 2 at most as none of the 5 stores I called had any.[/QUOTE]

That sucks man. I could have grabbed you one in Edmonton if you would have posted earlier. Store I went to had a stack of about 20 sealed copies.

just a note to everyone. The ps2 aerosmith deal of today is in fact the 2 guitar + game pack for 4.89. and also the halo legendary's went from 149 to 99 today.

That's actually kinda good! I might pick it up for a chairty thing I got later on in the month as a door prize or something.

[quote name='Jouvert']The list has been updated by DeAtHisLaNd on RFD. Note the changes to Wednesday's and Thursday's deals. He also mentions that next week's deals will be like this one with a few new titles.
[/QUOTE]

So next week it'll be remaining stock of the same games, but $5 cheaper? ;)

(Judging solely by the repeated Sin & Punishment and Samurai Warriors 3 price drops. Is it better to buy now, or hold out another week and hope for an even better deal?)

according to Death on RFD he said deals next week are similar and someone mentioned a list of games and one of the title was Majin and when Death Quoted the post he had Majin in Bold or Italic ( or both ) and he responded well......

so maybe Majin will get a DOTD but the question is ... for what system ? i hope it's actually for BOTH 360 and PS3 to make everyone Happy but if it's just one system i hope it's PS3

dag-nab-it no. i need to them to stop having deals I can't resist. I could barely stop myself from buying Blur and mostly because I was busy. Heaven help me if it pops up again.

[quote name='Wolfkin']dag-nab-it no. i need to them to stop having deals I can't resist. I could barely stop myself from buying Blur and mostly because I was busy. Heaven help me if it pops up again.[/QUOTE]

and tomorrow's Deal is... :O BLUR !!!!! FOR THE PS3 !!!! LOL Just Kidding i WANT to go for todays deals but ... a part of me says who says they won't be on again and then a part of me says yea i doubt it very much knowing my luck. if i can get a Guitar Cheap then i'l have these games too play but in the mean time i'l pass for GreenDay Rockband

yeah i tried my local EB for a PS2 guitar.. i have GHII and never played it. but they were out and I didn't care enough to call around. Maybe in two weeks when they're on sale again. Till then I do have Smash Hits.

Thursday March 3rd
Game : Samurai Warriors 3
230926b.jpg

Console : :wii:
Price : $9.89
Link : http://www.gamestop.ca/wii/games/sam...riors-3/305761

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the local GameStop, and found the in-store deal was Sin & Punishment for $5 with some other deals that didn't catch my interest. (Grey's Anatomy, I think?)

Is anyone else seeing Samurai Warriors 3 in stores?

Weird about S&P being on sale today. Wonder if my local GameStop will be offering that game, or something else?

I picked up Sin & Punishment to get the 60 coins (I put that I intended to buy it months ago). This along with Pokemon Black & White should now allow me to become a Platinum Member this year.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']PMed both for 38 cents :D[/QUOTE]

Lucky. BestBuy in Boisbriand denied me because they don't match "promotions". Since when? I thought they only denied clearance sales, but she didn't want to hear it. Last time, for Blur and Split/Second, it was the bonus in-game car that was different. To them, it wasn't the same game... :roll:

I'm like 0 in 5 for price matches this week, bought them all directly at gamestop. Still great deals at $5 though! :)

[quote name='matsam']Lucky. BestBuy in Boisbriand denied me because they don't match "promotions". Since when? I thought they only denied clearance sales, but she didn't want to hear it. Last time, for Blur and Split/Second, it was the bonus in-game car that was different. To them, it wasn't the same game... :roll:

I'm like 0 in 5 for price matches this week, bought them all directly at gamestop. Still great deals at $5 though! :)[/QUOTE]

Well, technically their price match policy states that it excludes "limited time offers," which they can twist to apply to just about whatever they want. I'm surprised that people have been able to PM these DOTD prices, but it obviously depends heavily on store location/CSR.

yeah i didn't want to look a gifthorse in the mouth. Futureshop has it for $50 but when i went to PM this time they not only looked it up online and checked stock online but then called the store. I dunno what they told her but then she told me they don't PM "in stock only" sales and that GS is out of stock anyway. While I think that is BS. I was prepared to walk away if they said "limited time only" so no sweat. I tried the local gamestop anyway and then the gamestop close to me both OoS. As a last ditch effort I went to BestBuy and after some fussing with GS search (oddly enough both stores the sales person took forever to find S&P. It just kept not showing up) she found it and conferred with two others but PM'd for a grand total with tax of $1.54 I thought that was great until i just read $0.38.

Still S&P2 for

I just got Split/Second in the mail the other day, and it now occurs to me that it's my 100th 360 game.

Holy crap.

Here's the list so far for this week's upcoming deals. Credit to DeAtHisLaNd on RFD. It will be updated when he knows more.

Starting Monday (March 7th) till Sunday (March 13th)

Monday March 7th
Game : Facebreaker
Console : 360
Price : $2,89
Link :
1.http://www.gamestop.ca/xbox-360/game...breaker/203334

Tuesday March 8th
Game : Unknown
Console :
Price :
Link :

Wednesday March 9th
Console :
Price :
Link :

Thursday March 10th
Game : Splinter Cell Conviction
Console : 360
Price : $4,89
Link :
1.http://www.gamestop.ca/xbox-360/game...viction/245819

Friday March 11th
Game : Wet
Console : 360 & PS3
Price : Both $4,89
Link :
1.http://www.gamestop.ca/xbox-360/games/wet/203201
2.http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/games/wet/203629

Saturday March 12th
Console :
Price :
Link :

Sunday March 13th
Console :
Price :
Link :

Damn, I paid $9.89 each for both Wet and Splinter Cell Conviction when they went on sale last summer and Christmas respectively.

We had Blur and Split Second....now we need a Mod Nation Racers (PS3) sale for $5.

It only makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OzzySS']Does anyone know why the Ps3 version of GreenDay is $20 and not $5?[/QUOTE]

That's a mistake on the website. It's $4.89 in-store.

Here's what could have been for this upcoming week. DeAtHisLaNd said this was the original list until Gamestop changed it to the one I posted above - see post #468.

NOTE: NOT THE REAL LIST!!

Monday
Majin, 360, $4,89

Tuesday
Dante's Inferno, 360, $4,89

Thursday
Alpha Protocol, 360, $4,89

Friday
Borderlands, 360/PS3, $9,89
MySims Agents, Wii $4,89

[quote name='VetraX']Can I still get that S&P deal for $5, or is it back at original price?[/QUOTE]

It went back to its original price and is sold out online.

[quote name='Jouvert']Here's what could have been for this upcoming week. DeAtHisLaNd said this was the original list until Gamestop changed it to the one I posted above - see post #468.

Monday
Majin, 360, $4,89

Tuesday
Dante's Inferno, 360, $4,89

Thursday
Alpha Protocol, 360, $4,89

Friday
Borderlands, 360/PS3, $9,89
MySims Agents, Wii $4,89

NOTE: NOT THE REAL LIST!![/QUOTE]

If this turns out to be true, I don't know if I'll be happy or sad. Happy because I'll have a bunch of new cheap games, but sad because I'll be going to EB every day this week.

ohh shame is right Dante :ps3: would have been nice and even though this sale is making me think $10 is expensive, $10 for Borderlands sounds totally worth it.

If Facebreaker is the deal Monday, I wonder if tomorrow is different? Here's hoping. I wish we could get the complete list, the curiosity factor is crazy.

Couldn't find either RB titles here. They were either all gutted or they just plain didn't have any :bomb:

if that list happens to stay the same but switched days i wish it was for BOTH PS3 and 360 as i said ... damn it i wouldn't mind Majin and Dante's for $4.89

well GS didn't have track pack 2.. and I'm not going thru any effort to get it so.. this is me letting it pass me buy. Especially if by some miracle Majin or Dante pops up next week.

so i ended up just not liking Quantum Theory, I really tried though. I took it with me to BBV today thinking i could get a few dollars back on it if i trade it towards Pokemon Black, got a surprise though, it's worth $30 FREAKIN DOLLARS TRADE VALUE. o_O

[quote name='bumblebee064']I guess everyone is counting on that one RFD'er to post it?[/QUOTE]

Yup, so far he's the only insider.

bread's done
Back