EB/GS Deal of the Day

it might be over.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-g...-7th-march-13th-dead-1011792/11/#post12542663
[quote name='DeAtHisLaNd']Hi everybody :(
We are today Monday and.....No news, I'll explain :
Saturday/Sunday
Have been in contact with alot of Manager during the last 3 days and no new list/update, They are all think, it stopped TODAY with Facebreaker. I said ''Really ?, Deal of the Day will stop this Monday March 7th with the worst game of the history, Facebreaker ?'' He then said '' They didn't send any news or list, so I think it's the end''

Monday
Sent some email to my EB HQ and I've receive....No response yet.... No new list, No Update....I mean WTF EBGAMES ?

Guys, We are right now in a Anormal Situation :cry: It's probably the end of the Deal of the Day today :(

For the past few weeks, I've been receive new email/news from EB HQ that DotD will still going and was able to post the list a week earlier and was always 95% accurate.

If nothing change tomorrow(No new list) Forget about Deal of the Day and SC : C and Wet :cry:

For those who have following me and Thanked me for the past weeks, Thank you but I think EBG are too ****** morons and whats to stop.....for the Spring Break ? For some weeks ? I don't know :(

If you want other info, post here and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Deathy[/QUOTE]

it was an O.K Run.... i really wished i grabbed some of those GH Games that was for $4.89 :cry: what a bummer .. oh well i walked away with .... Singularity and Rockband:Greenday

Meh. I'm happy with what I got. There will always be more deals, like the Game Days door crashers in summer.

[quote name='Jouvert']Meh. I'm happy with what I got. There will always be more deals, like the Game Days door crashers in summer.[/QUOTE]

This. They do these sales at least 3 times a year recently. Always get a few good games. This sale was pretty good imo. I've definitely seen worse!

Agree that this was a great sale - probably the best Game Days sale yet. Hopefully next time these sales roll around we'll be as lucky as this time.

Apparently someone on RFD that just signed up said they called their EB and they said their should be a deal tomorrow and then someone before that said they called locally of their EB and they said Tomorrow they are giving it a break/rest for awhile.

everything with a grain of Salt IMO why end Monday why not Friday or Sunday * shrugs * it's probably ended but we shall see for Sure

I'm happy with the games I got. I don't quite get why they would want to end it, though. It got me coming in the store and it got them clearing out games that people weren't buying. Win-win, but whatever.

RB:Green Day was definitely worth $5

specially with that lovely export code. do the GH games come with export codes? I got III/WT and Smash Hits and I didn't see any codes onthe back of the manual like with AC/DC and RB:GD.

[quote name='Wolfkin']specially with that lovely export code. do the GH games come with export codes? I got III/WT and Smash Hits and I didn't see any codes onthe back of the manual like with AC/DC and RB:GD.[/QUOTE]

They should, I've had GH:WT, 5, Band Hero, and Smash Hits exported into Warriors of Rock. If I remember correctly, there should be a code on the inside back cover of the manusl. GH:III does not have an export code.

[quote name='blandstalker']I'm happy with the games I got. I don't quite get why they would want to end it, though. It got me coming in the store and it got them clearing out games that people weren't buying. Win-win, but whatever.

RB:Green Day was definitely worth $5[/QUOTE]

PUDDING-DESU

Oh sorry OT, I love Space Channel 5. :)

Definitely lame if it's over. I loved being able to pick up games that would've been lost in the shuffle to me otherwise. Nier, Blur, Singularity, I did well. Only regret not being able to get Sin and Punishment.

[quote name='janlazer']They should, I've had GH:WT, 5, Band Hero, and Smash Hits exported into Warriors of Rock. If I remember correctly, there should be a code on the inside back cover of the manusl. GH:III does not have an export code.[/QUOTE]WT and Smash Hits have a 'unique owner id' but it's too long for a PSN code do you use it in the games itself?

Oh i see
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/11/activision-clarifies-guitar-hero-5-song-importing-process/
"Within the Guitar Hero 5 song import menu, gamers will key in their unique ID from the manual of the previous game, pay a small re-licensing fee and then be given access to download the available songs (like DLC) in a big batch,"
Don't have GH 5 yet anyone know how much the fee is? I'm wondering if there's a code for the fee in new copies of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
DeAtHisLaNd confirms that EB's Deal-of-the-day is officially over for now. So no Splinter Cell: Conviction & Wet for $4.89 later this week.

I managed to snag Sin & Punishment when it was 20 bucks.. I thought that was a steal at the time.

'Til it dropped to 10... then 5....

i hear ya. that's why we always PM. i think they were close enough that you could have PM'd the difference twice if you had bought it the first time it showed up.

[quote name='Wolfkin']i hear ya. that's why we always PM. i think they were close enough that you could have PM'd the difference twice if you had bought it the first time it showed up.[/QUOTE]

I concur, this is what I did.

[quote name='MeatHook']I managed to snag Sin & Punishment when it was 20 bucks.. I thought that was a steal at the time.

'Til it dropped to 10... then 5....[/QUOTE]

I bought it during the Rogers Sale last year XD $25? SWEEEET...at the time.

bread's done
Back