eBay - $5 off any game, any console

WildR

CAGiversary!
eBay - $5 off any game, any console. Minimum $20 purchase. Use the coupon code from the Paypal Spring Gaming Sale at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more on any console, any game on eBay.com and check out with PayPal. One-time use only. See bit.ly/gamecoupon for details. Expires Apr 30, 2014.
https://www.paypal.com/gamingsale

Yeah and now I see it's been marked as shipped already. Ehh. I'll send out emails to CMA from now. I figure seeing them go at sears for 100, anything is possible.

So I was taking a look around to find something to buy, and I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291137523983?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I ended up jumping on it, I didn't see anything mentioning that it was not what you'd think it would be. But now I'm wondering, that's too good to be true.

Curious what you guys think, the order just went through so I have time to cancel before it goes too far. I also forgot to put in the actual code, any way to retroactively do that?
That seller has a feedback rating of 4, and a weird gibberish name. I wouldn't buy something quite that expensive from someone that made an account two months ago. No buyer feedback either. Very fishy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was taking a look around to find something to buy, and I found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291137523983?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I ended up jumping on it, I didn't see anything mentioning that it was not what you'd think it would be. But now I'm wondering, that's too good to be true.

Curious what you guys think, the order just went through so I have time to cancel before it goes too far. I also forgot to put in the actual code, any way to retroactively do that?
You're getting scammed bud. 100% guaranteed. First of all, as blacktrinary mentioned, this guy registered only recently. Those 4 positives he has? Yeah, that's just padding. He bought random cheap shit just to pad his number and make himself look more "trustworthy". He also has a 4GB Slim 360 for $100 BIN. Please people, don't f'ing fall for these scams.

As if his ridiculous username wasn't scammy looking already with random digits/numbers as his username. :shame:

I guess this is a prime example as to why the Nigerian prince is alive and well in 2014...

Yeah, I'll go ahead and see about nipping it in the bud. You know, I'm usually overly careful on these things but often enough being careful you end up with nothing. I'm not worried about being out the money, I bought it with Bill Me Later for just this reason.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and see about nipping it in the bud. You know, I'm usually overly careful on these things but often enough being careful you end up with nothing. I'm not worried about being out the money, I bought it with Bill Me Later for just this reason.
I sincerely hope you get the item. Good luck. Keep us posted.

code is CGAMES

can anyone confirm success is using the code for two different transactions with the same ebay & paypal account?

Had planned to try to get a $20 to $25 GTA V for PS3 to replace one I traded away a couple of months ago. While searching, I happened upon a 360 Collector's Edition (at least, it is listed as the Collector's edition) that I got for about $34 after coupon. I found it within a few minutes of it ending, so I didn't have a lot of time for research. I hadn't gotten too far into the game on PS3, so I don't really mind starting over from the beginning on 360. I think I'll need to clear some space off of my 360 for that mandatory install, though. So long as it is actually the complete collector's edition (not expecting usable codes, of course), I'll be happy.
Got a message from the seller that it is the normal version, so wasted the coupon and ended up passing on auctions that actually would have gotten me what I wanted. Win some, lose some. Watchdogs is out at the end of the month, so I guess I can just wait for that and pick up GTA V when it is much cheaper.

It still worked for me just got Monster hunter 3 ultimate wii u brand new for 19.49 :whee: Now to Buy a Wii u :D/

also slickdeals just put this on their front page?

Still worked for me also. Picked up samurai western complete and a cart only copy of super dodge ball advance (to replace my broken one) for $16.80 after coupon. Awesome!!!

On my note, there's a case open. If I don't get it or a tracking number by Tuesday, transaction will be taken off my account, so no big.

I guess I should have gotten in on that $250 bundle a few weeks ago.

code is CGAMES

can anyone confirm success is using the code for two different transactions with the same ebay & paypal account?
I couldn't use it with 2 different eBay accounts using the same PayPal account, so I doubt it. Pretty sure it's one use per PayPal account.

Just got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for $20 with the code. Also got in on the Daily Deal for Mom's Day. 99 for a Samsung Tablet is pretty good.

Thanks OP just got Rune Factory 4 for $30 haven't seen it go much lower so I thought I'd give in at that price for now.

Code is still working as of 3am EST for those wondering.

code worked 2 mins ago. Got Chrono Cross black label and seemingly pretty minty.

(no ps+ or any of that nonsense)

thanks for posting the deal!

^_^

Looks dead now, code comes up as invalid at checkout. Can anyone else confirm?

Nevermind its alive and kicking still

Used a different card and it was showing the coupon in the checkout screen and then after it didn't apply the coupon. 

Edit: Got it taken care of. $16 for a complete Wizardry TotFL is pretty good.

Another round of thanks to OP, just redeemed it on Sunday at 9:20pm Pacific; snagged DanganRonpa (Vita) for a cool $22 shipped.

sweet. used it to grab Super Mario Bros. 3 and Double Dragon 2 for my NES. $16 shipped. not bad, considering that every mom and pop shop and craigslisters around me want 25-30 for mario bros and 20 for double dragon.

I just bought Ultimate Jump Stars, from japan. 

I haven't really bought a game from Ebay in a while though.

Pretty much can acquire any US at a good price, except the Japanese games which made this code more useful useful.

bread's done
Back