Ebay coupon 7.65 off purchase

funco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
DEAD - DEAD -DEAD -DEAD

Found a coupon code from slickdeals for a code that takes 7.65 off anything. Coupon code is CUKFB1 . Coupon has 50,000 uses and can only be used once per paypal account.

Thanks OP. Of course the first thing I thought about was getting games, but I do not need more games after Best Buy and Gamefly over the past few weeks. I was planning on getting a strapless heart rate monitor watch anyway, so I picked up a brand new Mio Classic HRM. I was going to get it on Amazon, but now your post saved me about $14! Thanks again!

Looks like it ran out while I was still debating. Added Dark Souls for $24, coupon made it $16, added coupon no problem, clicked PayPal, says there is no remaining balance on coupon code. Tried adding the coupon again to see what happens and it gives the same no remaining balance error without taking it off anyway at first like it did when I first entered it. Oh well.

Argh, was gonna buy a few Saturn games yet but the code is used up. I wonder if there are any more like these.

Had Drive (BD) in my cart and just couldn't decide if I "needed it." eBay decided for me with the coupon expiring. No dice.

I actually bought a couple of things on ebay today. Dang fast pay I could have used this code. Also, glad I read the whole thread before trying to purchase something I otherwise wouldn't have and paying full price.

I entered it and the continued and entered paypal info clicked continue again and was brought back to the previous page with an error:
"
error
Please enter the correct information for the following fields:

• There is no balance left on this redemption code."
After entering it the first time it looked like it was going to work but every time I enter it now I get that error. Maybe it ran out already. =/

Dammit! I was just about to buy a blu-ray, but right before confirming it I went and looked to see if I'd rather have something else. I click confirm and it's expired. Should have just went ahead and bought it.

[quote name='nothernobody']Badass. I finally got a used copy of dead or alive 4 for an acceptable price. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

My old copy is worth something? lol Doubt I even know where it is.

Got 2 copies of death smiles for about 7.50 all together. When I first seen the deal on SD I bought the 9.99 version then was searching for something to get with my wifes account and seen they had the limited edition for 14.99 and got that with her account. I'll probably just give the regular edition to a friend.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I ended up buying a $10.00 PSN code for around 6 bucks.[/QUOTE]

You know... I, always, wondered who those people were who pay $26 for a $20 gift card...

Even shipping would be under $1 for that. Better than $10 though...

Was going to buy Duke Nukem Forever that was listed for $7.75, but then I figured even with the coupon it still isn't worth it.

[quote name='TooPoor']Missed it! That was fast![/QUOTE]

Just paid for 3 things today too. Also hope this isn't why some guy paid $8 above standard price for a PS2 game I was bidding on....nah that's probably exactly why :whistle2:(

damn seems like the code died around 10:40 pm est. I checked the first 2 pages a little after 10 but must have missed this thread :bomb:

I would've just bought a gift card

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']You know... I, always, wondered who those people were who pay $26 for a $20 gift card...

Even shipping would be under $1 for that. Better than $10 though...[/QUOTE]

I only bought it cause it was cheaper than retail. :cool:

Good thing I checked the last page before actually jumping on something. Would have been great to get it, too bad it died quickly

Copped a Panty and Stocking Can Badge through this deal for like 6 bucks. Good Looks OP! I woulda bought a PSN Card, but I got it earlier.

Thanks!

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lol a what?[/QUOTE]

51mqUi68bbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

bread's done
Back