December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Last edited by a moderator:
When do the various eBay deals go up?

Edit: As in what time of day.

Curious about this as well.

Do these go up at midnight or what?

I'm wondering if the Wii U will show up in the sidebar of ebay deals page or not? So far that shows up to late tomorrow night.

Edit: It looks like new deals go live at midnight PST.

Anyone know when the Wii U Bundle goes live?

It would have been great if anybody had answered these questions with the 9pm PST thing before then sale went live.

It would have been great if anybody had answered these questions with the 9pm PST thing before then sale went live.
I wasn't sure when the Wii U or Xbox Live Gold was going live. Don't want to be like the PS+ guy on SD who gave a heads up and turned out to be false. I knew the deals go live around 12AM EST but some of them don't go live during that time. The PS Vita for example didn't go live until 4-5AM EST.

Why the fuck do these go by Eastern Standard Time again? eBay is based in California, in the Pacific Time Zone.

Wow, those mario bundles went fast.  Feel sorry for those who were waiting for them tomorrow.  And why are so many people buying 5 of them?  They aren't that in demand to make much if any profit off that.

Why the fuck do these go by Eastern Standard Time again? eBay is based in California, in the Pacific Time Zone.
Normally that would work to my advantage, but since there was no clear timeline, I (and many others it seems) figured this was a 3 am EST/12 PM PST affair.

The real sin was not capping these at 1 (or even 2) per account. The amount of folks that bought 5 depleted the 2000 units before it even hit the daily deals page.

Do we know who is selling the Xbox 360 4GB (MS? Newegg? Buy? TRU?)? Just curious b/c I'd like to keep an eye on their store

Wow, those mario bundles went fast. Feel sorry for those who were waiting for them tomorrow. And why are so many people buying 5 of them? They aren't that in demand to make much if any profit off that.
I was one of the people waiting for a wii u bundle. I was unlucky enough to be working till late black friday and missed the deals. I was relying on ebays bundle to get my brother it for Christmas. Thought it was going to be up at 12am and it turned out they put the listing up at 9pm instead and didn't show it on the front page for deals. Sucks ass -_-

Who knows, they might release more throughout the day.  2000 seems like a small amount for an advertised deal like this.  Didn't they sell the same amount a few weeks ago for an unadvertised deal?

If you get your hands on a target 20% off coupon, the mario bundle is eligible and would be $240. 

What is this all about?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-360-E-4GB-Console-FREE-30-AMEX-149-99-After-30-AMEX-Card/350942366422?pt=Video_Games&hash=item51b5cb8ad6

Tiger Direct is selling a 4GB Xbox 360 "E" for $179.99 with a $30 AMEX card?

Not exactly the $135 deal as mentioned above
That "might" be the Xbox 4GB deal. If you look at the OP, some deals just never showed up. Some showed up cheaper than originally suggested or even more expensive. iPad Mini and Nexus 7 as examples.

Who knows, they might release more throughout the day. 2000 seems like a small amount for an advertised deal like this. Didn't they sell the same amount a few weeks ago for an unadvertised deal?

If you get your hands on a target 20% off coupon, the mario bundle is eligible and would be $240.
i don't think they ever brought back any of the other deals this week

It's a new day, and I still can't believe how salty I still am for missing out on that Wii U deal.
I was in kmart yesterday (Sunday) and they had the zelda Wii U bundle for $289.99 and it said reward members get $30. I can understand you wanting the mario bundle though because those games are a bit better value imho especially at $249.99 right out of the gate but the zelda bundle is unique and in a cool box with a cooler looking gamepad.

I was in kmart yesterday (Sunday) and they had the zelda Wii U bundle for $289.99 and it said reward members get $30. I can understand you wanting the mario bundle though because those games are a bit better value imho especially at $249.99 right out of the gate but the zelda bundle is unique and in a cool box with a cooler looking gamepad.
The main thing that makes the Zelda bundle undesirable to me compared to the Mario and Luigi bundle is thay it doesn't come with a physical game disc.

Oh wow that's funny. I guess we both get to be right.

My fault for not reading far enough back; the other give away is that no 3DS XL consoles were part of the eBay deals.

But back on topic someone in another thread had a great post about how inconsistent Nintendo has been with pack ins and there really is no rhyme or reason in regards to how they choose physical vs. voucher vs pre-installed

Has anyone else who got the vita deal had their's ship yet? It said delivery date by dec 4, so the fact that it hasn't shipped yet this late in the afternoon is starting to concern me since I've never bought anything on ebay before. Granted it's newegg and I order from them all the time so not too concerned.

I still like to think that wasn't the Cyber Monday deal considering that it wasn't even freakin' Monday when it went live. Sucks even more that Cheapassgamer was late on reporting about it.

bread's done
Back