November 28th, 2013

November 29th, 2013

November 30th, 2013

December 1st, 2013

December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to see a trend... we all want VITA!!!

We are performing scheduled maintenance, and updating some of our best deals. Check back shortly!

in for 1 white ipad mini, sorta dissapointed that they charged tax to californians, but hey, still cheaper than retail

Well, gotta make sure my laundry dries ok, then I'm off to bed shortly after 1.  If this is up/still up when I get up tomorrow morning, that'd be nice, but I've lost my patience for tonight.  3AM is way too late to stay up for the Amazon bunduru, but I don't need the extra games in that so I won't be too pissed when it's sold out when I wake up.

eBay has run a bad BF sale and they should feel bad.

Yeah I had it in my cart for Newegg and figured it just messed up so I re-added. I hope this seller is reputable but considering the 9 million "Much quality seller" feedbacks, I'm probably gonna get a sandwich inside of an iPad box.

I give up, just going to have to wait for Amazon's Vita deal and hope it's reasonable.

So this is probably the listing for the vita and, like the supposed $22 plus deal, the seller is newegg. Either newegg or ebay must have shit the bed, but the listings are there with similar language indicative of a BF deal. So maybe the deals still show up at some point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301010495142?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
>This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I want to believe.

EDIT: I can't help but notice the lack of mention of any included memory card, and I don't see one in the unboxed picture. Was the 3G Vita ever sold without one?

eBay's BF deals are a mess. Some deals are appearing earlier than planned like the iPhone 5c, nexus 7 deals, and iTunes gift card. Some deals are more expensive than planned like the iPad Mini or even less expensive than planned like the nexus 7. Some deals didn't even appear like the GTA V PS3 Bundle.

>This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I want to believe.

EDIT: I can't help but notice the lack of mention of any included memory card, and I don't see one in the unboxed picture. Was the 3G Vita ever sold without one?
I'm wondering the same thing. Is that a picture of a memory card on the box in the last picture? Also didn't the ad say free shipping?

Did anyone else notice that the ebay seller for the Surface RT 32GB is not on EBAY anymore?  Good thing I used paypal!

Oh phew, the Vita went live. Based Newegg, I was wondering what to do with my life after seeing that Amazon deal.

EDIT: Well, since this won't be coming with another memory card, I guess I'll just pick up a third 8 GB from Games— oh. Well, nevermind, then. I think I'll just go to sleep.

The deal for Ghosts is Live and confirmed seller is Newegg.  $40 shipped free with no taxes = WIN!!  

Btw, I went with the Xone version over the PS4 since I have 3 games for the 4 and only KI for the One.  Is there really THAT big of a difference and am I going to regret it?

missed(i passed really cause i was dumb) the groupon deal the other day so $40 for ghosts on xbone is perfect for me :D

thanks for the heads up

So glad I didn't miss out... $175 on Amazon is too rich for my blood considering I'm not interested in any of the games and I already got 2 8GB memory cards from Amazon for $10 each.  Got my Vita!! :D

Looks like the Radio Shack deal turned out to be the best for the Vita.  $160 for the Vita 3g that comes with a 8 gb memory card.  The ebay deal is $150 with no memory card plus $5 shipping.

That's a crazy good deal!! Great tablet in case anyone is on the fence
That Be/us 10 is a 2012 model...for whatever reason the 2013 isn't out yet. With that in mind, I wouldn't say that Nexus 10 price is a great deal. Will probably be able to get it for less than that when the new one arrives, likely before too much longer.

That's weird. I just ordered the PS Vita and didn't get charged shipping.

Anyone know of a deal on memory cards?

bread's done
Back