November 28th, 2013

November 29th, 2013

November 30th, 2013

December 1st, 2013

December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Ive been looking to buy a PS3 but the BF Super Slim bundle doesnt convince me. I was looking around and found that a local pawnshop will have a 120GB PS3 for $90. Has anyone bought any console on a pawnshop? Should I buy it or not? Thx

Just know that 12 months for $35 is a good deal but I've seen it for $30 multiple times throughout the year. If you can't get it on BF, you can still get it soon for $30 - $35.

Guys Ive been looking to buy a PS3 but the BF Super Slim bundle doesnt convince me. I was looking around and found that a local pawnshop will have a 120GB PS3 for $90. Has anyone bought any console on a pawnshop? Should I buy it or not? Thx
In my opinion, buying used consoles in the disc-based era is a very bad idea - especially when you don't know the previous owner. Most of us who bought them NEW have had issues (RROD, YLOD); I can't imagine what kind of shit is sold to/by pawn shops. And one look at the Best Buy $100 console trade bonus thread shows that people will trade in things that barely work if at all.

If you can afford $200, buy a new bundle. Nothing like that new-console smell. ;)

Interested in that 5C. Do you guys foresee any issues with activating it with a carrier like TMobile?

On that note, are there any deals on unlocked phones cause I can't seem to find any (wanted to get a S4 as well).

Just know that 12 months for $35 is a good deal but I've seen it for $30 multiple times throughout the year. If you can't get it on BF, you can still get it soon for $30 - $35.
I would love to know where you have seen it for TRULY $30. I've seen it as low as $29 but it had like $11 for shipping. I look out for the yearly membership like crazy and the lowest I've ever seen after tax/shipping is $35.

I would love to know where you have seen it for TRULY $30. I've seen it as low as $29 but it had like $11 for shipping. I look out for the yearly membership like crazy and the lowest I've ever seen after tax/shipping is $35.
Just randomly at times on SlickDeals. I never buy it since I get live for free. I'm just saying you can find better or the same sale later on if you miss this one. So no real worries.

Someone on Neogaf said that "most of these deals will likely be refurbished."  Anyone know if this is true or not?  I really want the $149 Vita but if it's refurbished... nope.jpg

I'd love to know if the nov 29th ps3 bundle for $179 is going to be the last of us bundle or something else. My original fat ps3 just gave up the ghost on me and I'm trying to decide whether I should pay $120 to get it resoldered/reballed from an ebay seller or buy a new super slim and just install the 500gb drive from my old one into it and redownload everything possible and lose some saves and pictures. I just don't know what to do and also the option to just go to walmart and buy the bundle or the 12gb one is also an option. 

Where is the countdown at?
JTZfxbX.png

9PM PST Tonight, which is less than an hour away. Use the blue arrows to preview the deals.

Surface would be cool, but I'd rather get a new one from Fry's tomorrow with a keyboard for $239. I don't do refurbs. Was excited when I saw the Asus transformers too, but again, refrub=pass. Oh well.

Where's the GTA V ps3 bundle ? I can't seem to find it.
I don't think that bundle is available yet.

Surface would be cool, but I'd rather get a new one from Fry's tomorrow with a keyboard for $239. I don't do refurbs. Was excited when I saw the Asus transformers too, but again, refrub=pass. Oh well.
The refurbished surface tablet comes with a 1 year warranty. If I remember correctly the seller is actually Microsoft's specialty store for refurbished products.

Apple Iphone 5c 3G 4G LTE Dual-Core 1.3GHz Unlocked Cell Phone $479.99 (Newegg via eBay)

ASUS Nexus 7 FHD (Second Generation) Tablet PC Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-C $189.99 (Newegg via eBay)

I grabbed one also, been shopping for a while, glad I waited great deal no tax free s/h, the one at BB was way $90 more with tax.

MicroCenter is going to have Surface RT for $179 new with the keyboard cover on Friday, in store only. If you have a MIcroCenter in your area, I suggest waiting!

1450738_10152133955120555_183034456_n.jpg

Bought one too. Couldn't talke best buy(my damn place of employment) into matching Fry's or MicroCenter and I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay an extra $30 plus tax.

Is the tablet any good?

Bought one, planning on trying it out or returning it
I was researching it and found that for most general purpose stuff, it's perfectly fine. Trouble seems to come from more demanding tasks (which you probably shouldn't do on a tablet anyway) and that fact that it has limited support for applications.

I decided against it since I wanted a tablet with good emulator support and a wide array of apps, so I went with an Android tablet.

I agree. The few items I've purchased as refurb have all crapped out WAY too early.

It might be pretty bad, but you can bundle a white touch cover keyboard for an extra $40 (reg. ebay price is $50). Just in case anyone doesn't know.

Does anyone know what time the Vita goes on sale tomorrow? I'm assuming midnight? and do we know if it will be new or refurb?

Anyone have an idea when the PS3 holiday bundle goes live? Assuming its the TLoU/Batman bundle I'm in for that and the Vita.

bread's done
Back