November 28th, 2013

November 29th, 2013

November 30th, 2013

December 1st, 2013

December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested in knowing what's in that bundle too. Want windwaker but will settle for Mario.

What states are taxed?

Tempted for that Wii U at $250. Hope it's the Zelda bundle, but will take the current Mario bundle. Is the Wii U on sale in a store on Black Friday at this price, or bundled with additional games this holiday season? I see sales for the Wii U on Black Friday, but bundled with more controllers instead of extra games, and I don't need more Wii controllers. :p

I asked this question in the Black Friday thread, but didn't get a response. I've got a few PS4 / Vita Remote Play questions.

I'm a real idiot for selling my Vita for like $165 on eBay about a month ago. I really should've kept it. This remote play stuff with the PS4 is pretty neat. A few questions, as I'm considering re-buying one before it switches to the new model. Gotta have that OLED!

Can I register my Vita with my PS3 and a PS4, or just one?

How do the games on PS4-to-Vita over remote play compare graphically?

Can you still unlock trophies via remote play?

Does the PS4 have to be on during this? I know you have to have an internet connection, but I can't find anything about if the system needs to be on or not during remote play. I would obviously assume yes, but...

Also, are these Vitas from eBay Brand New in the box?
Remote play isn't too hot. A bit of controller response lag and games that require the R1 and R2 buttons and L3, R3 make it difficult to play on Vita. I tried it and it works, but not well enough to be something I'll use. I'm actually thinking of selling my Vita now.

Damn, that Surface RT for $170 would be nice. I want a small-ish tablet for general use but it would be nice to be able to get a physical keyboard for it later.
That is a nice deal. Does anyone here have a Surface RT? Can it play Youtube Flash videos via a web browser?

My Nexus 10 just upgraded to kitkat (latest version of Android) and flash is now completely disabled across all browsers. Only way to watch Youtube videos is via Youtube app which sucks. Even Google's own Chrome browser won't play Youtube videos, ffs.

I've already googled, but would like to hear firsthand opinions from people here about the Surface, if there are any. Thanks.

So this is the cheapest PS3 bundle out there?
Yes, if its the same TLOU/Batman Origins bundle then its $20 cheaper than anywhere else.

Oh man, as long as that Wii U bundle is the Mario U one and the deal is available before I go to work, it shall be mine.
I second this! That would be an amazing deal. If I'm not mistaken it was $250 from buy.com on ebay a few weeks ago so its likely that's the bundle we'll see.

Be on the look for a 10% off coupon I got in my account the other day says it expires 12/01/13. No exclusions that I can see.

10% off an item of $75.00 or more up to $100.00 off.

Be on the look for a 10% off coupon I got in my account the other day says it expires 12/01/13. No exclusions that I can see.

10% off an item of $75.00 or more up to $100.00 off.
Do you have to have promotional emails turned on to receive those coupons?

WOO HOO! Thanks for the heads up on this. $35 xbox live gold card (I'm assuming it's a 12 month card), is something I'm definitely looking forward to picking up!

That is a nice deal. Does anyone here have a Surface RT? Can it play Youtube Flash videos via a web browser?

My Nexus 10 just upgraded to kitkat (latest version of Android) and flash is now completely disabled across all browsers. Only way to watch Youtube videos is via Youtube app which sucks. Even Google's own Chrome browser won't play Youtube videos, ffs.

I've already googled, but would like to hear firsthand opinions from people here about the Surface, if there are any. Thanks.
All you really need to know... I have a W8 phone so I'm not exactly who you want to hear from but still, close. I actually just got a I just got a Tab 2 8" used and so far loving it...plays youtube perfectly (at least as of now).

- It's slightly gimped since it's the RT and therefull not the full Win8. But for $170 (or even $250+) it's really not a big deal since other tablets at this range obviously aren't running full OS's either.

- There IS a drop in apps, best thing to do is do your research and see if there's anything you can't live without. App selection is getting better and for most apps that it doesn't have, there's unofficial ones that work great (like 6Tag for Instagram).

- Yes, it supports flash so should technically run all that without any issues.

- Best reason to get it is if you want isn't syncing between your MS devices. Even at that though, there's an Android Skydrive app and tons of other ways to share/move files so...

As someone looking to get a vita this season, should I just jump on the best deal out there or should I be looking for one of the older ones? If I recall correctly the original version had a nicer OLED screen right? I'd kinda like to have the best looking one out there.

As someone looking to get a vita this season, should I just jump on the best deal out there or should I be looking for one of the older ones? If I recall correctly the original version had a nicer OLED screen right? I'd kinda like to have the best looking one out there.
The OLED is the only one that has been released in the US. The cheaper LCD is only in Japan.

Depending on what exactly is in that WiiU bundle, that could be an impulse purchase for me. It sure is nice of eBay to announce their deals ahead of time though and give Amazon a chance to match/beat it, although I guess by not saying what's in the bundle they may avoid that.

Depending on what exactly is in that WiiU bundle, that could be an impulse purchase for me. It sure is nice of eBay to announce their deals ahead of time though and give Amazon a chance to match/beat it, although I guess by not saying what's in the bundle they may avoid that.
Amazon doesn't appear to sell the Wii U themselves just through third parties. So I doubt eBay is worried about them PMing it.

Anyone think the Wii U bundle will be $249 anywhere else this holiday? I have a ton of BB credit I want to use.
target will have it this coming sunday for $300 with a $25 credit card. if you have an american express card you can try to price match it at best buy and use the promotion of $25 back to your account for spending $250

if you add it up, that comes to $50 discount.

Im playing with the idea of going this route

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322530-target-ad-1124-1127/

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321927-american-express-card-holders-spend-250-get-25-back-at-bestbuy/page-2?hl=%2Bamerican+%2Bexpress#entry11254332

That Surface RT 32GB for $170 looks great but I just hate Windows for tablets. It's a great laptop / desktop OS but I would hate using it on a tablet. Hoping for Nexus 10 32GB deal for around $200 - $250 though.

Looking to upgrade from my Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB and Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G. Just sold my PS4 for $480 (used Like New) so hopefully I can sell my phone for $60 - $80 and find a Nexus 4 16GB. Going to keep my N7 though.

Any good deals on a Nexus 10 32GB / Nexus 4 16GB? The one here for $400 is horrible seeing as there is a refurbished one on Woot right now for $280.

Wish I could sell my Nexus 7 First gen on eBay but they always have it on there for cheap and I don't want to see it for next to nothing. Would really like to find an upgrade.

Im hoping for a 200$ nexus 10 as well but its unlikely so i may just gun for the 199 MS Store Surface. Or the $179 Ebay  one though i have a suspicion its a refurbished version. 

Ok, so I have $130 in PayPal funds, gonna sell some more stuff on ebay and hope to get enough PayPal funds to at least get the PS3 bundle if not the Wii U bundle.

The Western Digital 2TB, PSVita & Wii U bundle is very very tempting...
I am looking forward to getting a 2TB my passport...:)
thanks so much for the tips...:)

The vita is a bare vita, no memory card?  If so, the 8GB bundle at Best Buy beats it right now, right?

Honestly some of these deals are worthless, such as the Nikon D5200, you can buy this from top rated sellers brand new for lower than eBay's BF price.

Tempted to get a Nexus 7 and ditch my Galaxy Tab 2, but the lack of micro SD slot is keeping me on the fence.

Does anyone have any idea for sure what time these eBay deals go live? I'm on pacific time and some of these online deals go live for me at 9 pm. I want to be sure because I want to be ordering the minute they are live because these items will go FAST. 

bread's done
Back