EBGames Canada 10$ game deal?

CoffeeMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Has anyone heard of EBGames Canada having a 10$ game deal, soon?

Where each day they have a different game on sale for 10$.
From what i've heard Battalion Wars, Odama and Metroid Prime Pinball where on the list.

CheapyD Edit:

[quote name='CoffeeMan'] here's the full list till the end of july

I found this on redflag deals website and it was taken from Gamefaq's...

"Here's a complete list for every day until July 21. All titles are $9.89 unless otherwise marked

June 16: The Con (PSP); Pariah (XB - $0.01 with purchase of any other XBox game)
June 17: MLP (PSP); The Con (PSP)

June 18: DragonBallZ Sagas (PS2); Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB)
June 19: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Tennis: Power Tour (GBA)
June 20: Timesplitters (PS2); Urban Reign (PS2)
June 21: Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC); Urban Reign (PS2)
June 22: Timesplitters (PS2); Operation Spy (PS2)
June 23: Without Warning (PS2); Madden 2005 (XB)
June 24: Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB); Timesplitters (XB)

June 25: NHL 2005 (XB); Ape Escape: Ape Academy (PSP)
June 26: Metroid Prime Pinball (DS); Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC)
June 27: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Tennis: Power Tour (GBA)
June 28: The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC); Bet on Soldier (PC)
June 29: Battallion Wars (GC); Odama (GC)
June 30: Act of War (PC); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
***July 1***: Pac-Man World 3 (PC); Conflict Global Terror (PC)

Don't forget that on July 1st GST drops to 6%!

July 2: Viewtiful Joe (PS2); Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC)
July 3: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (NG); The Sims: Bustin' Out (NG - $0.89)
July 4: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); Freedom Force: The 3rd Reich
July 5: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (GC - w/o bongos); Donkey Konga (GC - w/ bongos)
July 6: Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC); Operation Shadow (NG - $0.89)
July 7: 187 Ride or Die (PS2); NBA Live 2005 (XB)
July 8: The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC); The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2)

July 9: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); Total Overdose (PC)
July 10: Total Overdose (PC); Ultima Online : Samurai Empire (PC)
July 11: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (GC - w/o bongos); Donkey Konga (GC - w/ bongos)
July 12: American Chopper (XB); Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB)
July 13: 50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
July 14: 50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2/XB)
July 15: Neopets Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (PSP); 50 Cent Bulletproof (XB)

July 16: 50 Cent Bulletproof (XB); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
July 17: Asheron's Call: Throne of Destiny (PC); Disney's Toontown Online (PC)
July 18: Cold Wars (PC - $7.97); SSX: Out of Bounds (NG - $0.89)
July 19: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Power Tennis (GBA)
July 20: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC - $1.89)
July 21: Need for Speed Underground (XB); Act of War (PC)"

Print, highlight and shop
icon_razz.gif
[/quote]

Well with me they know who it is for and wouldn't give it to somebody else who managed to get lucky and guess the name which isn't very likely anyway ;)

[quote name='Spinoff360']Well with me they know who it is for and wouldn't give it to somebody else who managed to get lucky and guess the name which isn't very likely anyway ;)[/quote]

I just went EARLY today to get odama and battalion wars, saw some guy there, he bought like 4 copies of odama (i saw at least 2 in his bag) just as i entered. Forgot to ask if he was a CAGer, well anyways I asked the eb employee and apparently they don't hold games for promotional offers. Maybe other locations do, not sure. But oakridge does not.

So anybody get Odama/Battalion Wars today?

I went at 10 when my mall opened up this morning and picked up a copy each of Odama/Battalion Wars. I got both games sealed (well, Odama didn't have the plastic thing, but no ugly stickers on the box).

To help you guys better your chance of picking up a copy of each of the games, here's the stock from the EB's around my area:

Metropolis at Metrotown:
- Battalion Wars: 5 copies
- Odama: 12+

Brentwood Mall:
- BW: 4
- Odama: 9

Lougheed Mall:
- BW: 3
- Odama: 10+

Coquitlam Centre:
- BW: 4
- Odama: 10+

So, as you can see, while there are limited copies of Battalion Wars, there's a crapload of Odama. I wouldn't be surprised if you walked in 10 minutes before EB closes and they still have copies of the game. Thus, everyone who wants a copy should be able to get one. ;) (...unless you have stupid people that buy multiple copies)

An interesting note, some employees actually stick to the one game per customer rule, which means you can only choose either Odama or Battalion Wars. I prefer this since although you'd have to go to 2 different EB's to get both games, it helps prevent jackasses. (eg. picking up all 4 Battalion Wars in Coquitlam Centre). The one I talked to in Coquitlam Centre definitely stick to this policy, so don't go there if you plan to pick up both games.

And ya, about the guy that bought 4 copies of Odama, that's total BS. The only saving grace for the rest of the people is that they have so many copies.

i picked up a copy of batalion wars today. i don't even have a gc. but i expect get get a wii, so i'll beable to play it then.

Have not picked them up but they are holding one copy of each for me and I know they won't sell it to somebody else before I go for sure.

actually the oakridge one has quite a few copies too, but anyways, i think i ran into the same guy at toysrus (could be wrong) if it is the same guy, he works there lol, was kinda awkward so didn't ask him if he was a CAG again

[quote name='Firestorm']Oh crap I completely forgot about this today. Crap Crap Crap.
*phones*[/quote]

oh buddy, i barely remembered last night, had to drag my dead carcass outta bed and bike down to oakridge, i would've grabbed you a copy if you told me

[quote name='Firestorm']Oh crap I completely forgot about this today. Crap Crap Crap.
*phones*[/quote]

Malls close at 9:00, so it should be no problem~ You will definitely get Odama for sure. :lol:

Did you guys get the gutted copies or the sealed copies?

When I phoned they told me they had 4 new copies of Battalion Wars, and the girl working there was nice enough to quickly check how many copies were sealed.

This is important for me, since I would not have bought the games if they weren't sealed. (For many reasons ;))

The guy that sold me the games today in store was also nice enough to grab a copy of Odama from the back (as opposed to a gutted display box). It didn't have the price sticker, which made me happy since removing those w/o leaving sticky residue is a pain in the ass. (I still have to remove that round sticker at the top of the box though :bomb: )

Hyori Lee is :drool: ...

[quote name='Ramman77']Malls close at 9:00, so it should be no problem~ You will definitely get Odama for sure. :lol:

Did you guys get the gutted copies or the sealed copies?

When I phoned they told me they had 4 new copies of Battalion Wars, and the girl working there was nice enough to quickly check how many copies were sealed.

This is important for me, since I would not have bought the games if they weren't sealed. (For many reasons ;))

The guy that sold me the games today in store was also nice enough to grab a copy of Odama from the back (as opposed to a gutted display box). It didn't have the price sticker, which made me happy since removing those w/o leaving sticky residue is a pain in the ass. (I still have to remove that round sticker at the top of the box though :bomb: )

Hyori Lee is :drool: ...[/quote]

nope i got the good stuff, all from the back ;) but i was there at 9:45am so yea, i better get the good stuff, and what round sticker at the top?

[quote name='maigoyume']nope i got the good stuff, all from the back ;) but i was there at 9:45am so yea, i better get the good stuff, and what round sticker at the top?[/quote]

Heh I arrived at my mall around the same time as well (opens at 10:00)...I think I was the first person in the store today :D...

The clear sticker you have to take off in order to open the box and take out the stuff inside.

Went to Oakridge at around 6:30. They still had Battalion Wars so I picked it up. Sadly, it was a gutted copy. There was still another copy on display and two on the shelf. That means if people missed it this time, they'll have a chance if there's a next time.

Next thing I'm going for is Donkey Konga and Jungle Beat on July 5th.

June 26: Metroid Prime Pinball (DS); Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC)
June 28: Bet on Soldier (PC); The Matrix Path Of Neo (PC)
June 29: Battallion Wars (Gamecube); Odama (Gamecube)

July 1: Conflict Global Terror (PC)
July 4: Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (PC)
July 5: Donkey Konga (Gamecube)
July 10: Total Overdose (PC)
July 14: 50 Cent Bulletproof (Xbox)
July 15: Neopets Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (PSP)
July 18: Cold War (PC)

------------

Asked about Pariah for PC tomorrow and he said with every other one cent game it said you had to buy another game to get that price but this one didn't say that so he was going to sell it to me for one cent without buying anything else. But they don't have it in stock or expecting anymore so no luck with that. Everything else has gone according to my plan so far though. :)

[quote name='Firestorm']Went to Oakridge at around 6:30. They still had Battalion Wars so I picked it up. Sadly, it was a gutted copy. There was still another copy on display and two on the shelf. That means if people missed it this time, they'll have a chance if there's a next time.

Next thing I'm going for is Donkey Konga and Jungle Beat on July 5th.[/quote]

Unfortunately, today's the last day for the Odama/Battalion Wars sale :whistle2:#

Did you also pick up a copy of Odama? ...and just curious, how was the condition of the gutted copy (box/manual/inserts/disc)?

[quote name='Spinoff360']
Asked about Pariah for PC tomorrow and he said with every other one cent game it said you had to buy another game to get that price but this one didn't say that so he was going to sell it to me for one cent without buying anything else. But they don't have it in stock or expecting anymore so no luck with that. Everything else has gone according to my plan so far though. :)
[/quote]

Yup I believe it was mentioned before (or was it on a different site) that the Pariah PC sale is 1 cent without the purchase of another game.

I'm not gonna get it though since I have to work 9:00-3:00 tomorrow (doubt they'll still have copies left at 3), and I read some reviews that said Pariah is nothing special. Plus, there's always the cheap (and illegal) BT :twisted:...

Wonder how Future Shop will handle a price match of something that is one cent. With their policy they would have to pay people to buy it :lol:

[quote name='Spinoff360']Wonder how Future Shop will handle a price match of something that is one cent. With their policy they would have to pay people to buy it :lol:[/quote]

Ya that would be friggin hilarious. Even if you had to pay, I've love to see the face of the clerk when you toss a penny at him/her. :lol:

Is the game actually 1 PENNY????
Do you have to buy another game with it? Still, I want to go to my EB Games today, maybe they have an Odama or Batallion left.

Same I picked up both as well! Mine are both new, but my odama box had a sticker, but it doesn't matter much to me. The way I check to see if a game is new, is I smell the instruction booklet. I bought Viewtiful Joe awhile back apparently "new" and I'm pretty sure its used now...

I love Odama though, I beat the first 3 missions in about 10 times total. It's really not as hard as people say...

[quote name='Ramman77']Heh I arrived at my mall around the same time as well (opens at 10:00)...I think I was the first person in the store today :D...

The clear sticker you have to take off in order to open the box and take out the stuff inside.[/quote]
Oh that one, I usually don't mind those. I normally just slice it in half to get it open.

Darn. Was going to tell my friends about it. I realized a few of them would like Battalion Wars. I didn't pick up Odama, doesn't interest me =/ I don't like those Mic-based games. The disc for BW is in good condition, box is good, but one of the inserts (the Nintendo Power one) is bent on the side =/ Oh well, $10. Hate the sticker on the front and back though. They're impossible to get off without leaving that sticky crap.

Picked them both up, XD.
Odama
Battalion

I phone Eb the day before and ask them to hold it. They do.
I walk in at 6pm to buy them both XD

Already picked up Metroid pinball like that too.

july 4th, I'll phone and ask them to hold Donkey konga too. Buying $200 worth of games for $40 only!!!!!!!!!

Thinking if i should pick up Viewtiful Joe too.

Ya I'm also not in to mic-based games...but Odama is just really cool. It's a good difficulty, fairly fast levels so its not overly frustrating if you lose, and its awesome in the first boss level especially when you get four sets of flippers and just annihilate the towers and castles that big ogre is on.

The hell? I just got off the phone with teh guy from EB, and he said Odama was 59.99!?!? (the have no Batallion Wars).

What gives?
*calles a different EB*

BTW I'm in Ontario

[quote name='Firestorm']Darn. Was going to tell my friends about it. I realized a few of them would like Battalion Wars. I didn't pick up Odama, doesn't interest me =/ I don't like those Mic-based games. The disc for BW is in good condition, box is good, but one of the inserts (the Nintendo Power one) is bent on the side =/ Oh well, $10. Hate the sticker on the front and back though. They're impossible to get off without leaving that sticky crap.[/quote]

yea that stuff is just a pain in the butt to get rid of, my chem teacher taught me how to get rid of it once, peanut butter or something (don't try it lol)

[quote name='Azumangaman']The hell? I just got off the phone with teh guy from EB, and he said Odama was 59.99!?!? (the have no Batallion Wars).

What gives?
*calles a different EB*

BTW I'm in Ontario[/quote]

Get the guy to ask his manager

It was only for one day...I wouldn't have picked up either, but 10 bucks for a game is so cheap in Canada I couldn't resist. You can't even buy an old used game for 10 bucks out here. Cheapest new game is around 25-30 bucks. Although I wish games like Beyond good and Evil, Star Fox adventures, and MP 1&2 were on there. Right now those are the top 4 games I'd really love to play...and never got to.

[quote name='Spades22']It was only for one day...I wouldn't have picked up either, but 10 bucks for a game is so cheap in Canada I couldn't resist. You can't even buy an old used game for 10 bucks out here. Cheapest new game is around 25-30 bucks. Although I wish games like Beyond good and Evil, Star Fox adventures, and MP 1&2 were on there. Right now those are the top 4 games I'd really love to play...and never got to.[/quote]

Ya, it turns out it's a game of the DAY thingy. The people who still got the deal today are very lucky.
Pariah was indeed only a PENNY...but they were sold out...
A PENNY

I got Beyond Good & Evil on these forums. If you have paypal, look in the Trading section. I payed $12 + $2 shipping or something for Beyond Good & Evil. It was sealed too. I payed $16 or something for used Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I'm pretty sure you can find the Metroid Primes pretty cheap around here.

A penny and you didn't have to buy anything? I'm just curious where the first person heard about this entire deal thing. I asked them if they had any deals to their face to see what they'd say and they had some crap deal for used games or something. I had to specifically ask them then they told me...and it seems like noone where I live knew about the deal at all...

Oh and for the post above that beat me, 12$ for a new copy?! I downloaded it on my computer but I don't want to play any further because it seems like such an awesome game...and my computer sucks so it doesnt run well. Do you know how much the game costs new at eb games or some store in Canada?

And I played MP2 before...I mean it was alright, but I just found it kind of boring. Maybe cause I play a lot of shooters on the PC, multi and stuff...also I didn't like the whole dark feel and there wasn't much action. The music wasn't very intense but I just heard they were both such good games, so I want to pick them up for cheap yet and beat both in order

You probably won't find it in stores. I remember seeing it for $10 in Toys R Us once and $12 used at EB. I was stupid and didn't pick it up. I regretted it, so I bought it off someone here at CAG.

10 bucks new at toys r us? I haven't gone there for ages, but I hear of lots of good deals. I don't like to buy used games though, I always go new.

[quote name='"Spades22"']The way I check to see if a game is new, is I smell the instruction booklet. I bought Viewtiful Joe awhile back apparently "new" and I'm pretty sure its used now...[/quote]
Ewwww...at my EB they leave the manuals in the gutted copies, so hundreds of hands probably flipped through the books...hands that touched god knows what...

[quote name='"Firestorm"']The disc for BW is in good condition, box is good, but one of the inserts (the Nintendo Power one) is bent on the side =/ Oh well, $10. Hate the sticker on the front and back though. They're impossible to get off without leaving that sticky crap.[/quote]
Someone suggested using butter to get rid of it XD...haven't tried it myself. You can also try using a blowdryer to "warm up" the glue before removing it, or use products like "goo gone" which does a remarkable job.

[quote name='"Spades22"']Ya, it turns out it's a game of the DAY thingy. The people who still got the deal today are very lucky.
Pariah was indeed only a PENNY...but they were sold out...
A PENNY[/quote]
Ya, that's why there's dates beside each of the games :D...and GOTD = Game of the DAY. Too bad you didn't pick one up yesterday, since they won't sell you Battalion Wars/Odama for $10 today. Calling the manager is pointless too ;). Pariah is indeed a penny w/o purchase of another game, but it's not as great of a deal as yesterday's. Pariah is a mediocre shooter that got average reviews, and retails for $5-10 regularly, so you aren't saving very much. Plus, there was maybe 0-2 copies left for most EB's...I checked EB today at 3:00 and they were sold out; the guy said they started the day with one copy.

[quote name='"Spades22"']I wouldn't have picked up either, but 10 bucks for a game is so cheap in Canada I couldn't resist. You can't even buy an old used game for 10 bucks out here. Cheapest new game is around 25-30 bucks. Although I wish games like Beyond good and Evil, Star Fox adventures, and MP 1&2 were on there. Right now those are the top 4 games I'd really love to play...and never got to.[/quote]
Look around, there are some terrific games for under $25. (ie. Tales of Symphonia for $20 at ToysRUs)...The main thing is to just take advantage of sales at different stores; since January, there have been sales like $10 off any game over $30 @ SuperStore, Buy-One-Get-One-Free in Zellers and ToysRUs. Boxing Day had some really good sales too (that's when I bought my GC @ Walmart for $62). I have 14 games right now (all purchased new), and the average cost was like $18-20 each.

[quote name='"Firestorm"']I got Beyond Good & Evil on these forums. If you have paypal, look in the Trading section. I payed $12 + $2 shipping or something for Beyond Good & Evil. It was sealed too. I payed $16 or something for used Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I'm pretty sure you can find the Metroid Primes pretty cheap around here.[/quote]
I've heard Beyond Good & Evil was a pretty good game - definitely underrated. It is also kind of hard to find. I would've definitely bought a new sealed copy for $14. As for MGS:Twin Snakes, I've heard it's also a pretty good game (it's no MGS3 though). Only downside is that it's used =\. Anyways, hope you enjoy them :D (Oh ya, EB in the US sells used copies of Metroid 1 for $4.99.)

[quote name='"Spades22"']10 bucks new at toys r us? I haven't gone there for ages, but I hear of lots of good deals. I don't like to buy used games though, I always go new.[/quote]
Toys R Us is one of the best stores for games. About a month ago they had a Buy One Get One Free (Player's Choice) sale - I picked up Pikmin 2 + SSX 3 for $30. I also picked up Baiten Kaitos there for $20. BTW, Toys R Us ONLY sells new games, not used.

More on Battalion Wars and Odama: You can trade them into BlockBuster for $36 (Odama) and $24 (BW).

By the way guys, there's a 3-day used game sale at Roger's Video nationwide. Games start from $9.99, which is not a bad deal. I checked it out today and the boxes were in surprisingly good condition...Too bad the GC selection sucked (LMAO only 2 games @ the Roger's I went to).

Are you kidding me? Thats awesome! If only I knew of these forums sooner...man. Next time someone hears of deals like that at Toys R Us please post them! Man though after playing that 20 minutes of Beyond Good and Evil I dont want to play anything else! Gotta find it cheap for GC...I hate playing anything other than shooters on the PC!

[quote name='Spades22']Are you kidding me? Thats awesome! If only I knew of these forums sooner...man. Next time someone hears of deals like that at Toys R Us please post them! Man though after playing that 20 minutes of Beyond Good and Evil I dont want to play anything else! Gotta find it cheap for GC...I hate playing anything other than shooters on the PC![/quote]

Just do a weekly check of the flyers of major outlets and game stores. You can access them all online via the stores' websites.

Ah I dont get any flyers. I go to places like EBgames.ca...but there is no Canadian site. And for Bestbuy.ca and Walmart.ca the results you get when you search for an older game are really minimal. I'll try looking for this flyer thing tho

[quote name='Spades22']Ah I dont get any flyers. I go to places like EBgames.ca...but there is no Canadian site. And for Bestbuy.ca and Walmart.ca the results you get when you search for an older game are really minimal. I'll try looking for this flyer thing tho[/quote]

TRU should have an online flyer, either way you can just check out one of the CAG threads, they usually post weekly flyers and specials

Keep updated on CAG and RedFlagDeals (www.redflagdeals.ca). It's a good way to stay updated on game sales. Darn, if I knew Blockbuster would give me $36, I'd have picked up Odama >_>

Oh, and I went to the Rogers at 41st and Victoria yesterday. They have Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for GCN in surprisingly good condition at $20. Second Sight for $10. Shadow of the Collosus (PS2) is $20. Battalion Wars is $25. That's all I can remember. HM looked like a good deal.

[quote name='Firestorm']Keep updated on CAG and RedFlagDeals (www.redflagdeals.ca). It's a good way to stay updated on game sales. Darn, if I knew Blockbuster would give me $36, I'd have picked up Odama >_>[/quote]

At first I was like whoa wtf...but then I realized since I don't rent movies or buy used games, that credit with Blockbuster is kinda pointless. (You can only get credit there) I think they might sell some new games, but the closest one is about 30min-45min away.

[quote name='Firestorm']
Oh, and I went to the Rogers at 41st and Victoria yesterday. They have Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for GCN in surprisingly good condition at $20. Second Sight for $10. Shadow of the Collosus (PS2) is $20. Battalion Wars is $25. That's all I can remember. HM looked like a good deal.
>_>[/quote]

I believe Magical Melody still sells for $39.99 new everywhere, so $20 is a pretty good deal. I know for sure I'd pick it up if it was down to $25 new, since I've been a fan of the Harvest Moon games. I wouldn't buy Second Sight, as there are plenty of clearance copies at Superstore for the same price (new). Battalion Wars is good for $25, since it retails for $55, but it's nothing when most of us got it new for $10 :lol:

[quote name='Spades22']Ah I dont get any flyers. I go to places like EBgames.ca...but there is no Canadian site. And for Bestbuy.ca and Walmart.ca the results you get when you search for an older game are really minimal. I'll try looking for this flyer thing tho[/quote]

All major websites have flyers that you can check online. Just to go there main page and look for a link to "see a flyer", not go through all the games. Some of the stores I check include Best Buy, Futureshop, and SuperStore. EB games doesn't really have a flyer, and most of their deals in the newsletter are mostly for the US, so check the forums for that.

Had to go to another EB to get the Conflict game today so hopefully at least one of the two will always have a game. Especially Freedom Force since that is my most wanted game of all of them :) Oh and this other location still had Pariah so they gave me the deal on that as well.

[quote name='Firestorm']Keep updated on CAG and RedFlagDeals (www.redflagdeals.ca). It's a good way to stay updated on game sales. Darn, if I knew Blockbuster would give me $36, I'd have picked up Odama >_>

[/quote]

How did you know about 36 bucks for Odama?
All I can find on this site is trade-in values at American Blockbusters.
Did you find it on RedFlagDeals (I can't find it anywhere)

Hey well I believe Jungle Beat is an expensive game as well...I'm thinking of picking up one, selling it or trading it away after, then buying a players choice title, such as Beyond good and evil! ;) And if they're giving 36$ for Odama...I might just sell mine after I quickly beat it. I already made it to the spider temple, but now theres 3 flipper sets and stuff >_

[quote name='Firestorm']Keep updated on CAG and RedFlagDeals (www.redflagdeals.ca). It's a good way to stay updated on game sales. Darn, if I knew Blockbuster would give me $36, I'd have picked up Odama >_>

Oh, and I went to the Rogers at 41st and Victoria yesterday. They have Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for GCN in surprisingly good condition at $20. Second Sight for $10. Shadow of the Collosus (PS2) is $20. Battalion Wars is $25. That's all I can remember. HM looked like a good deal.[/quote]
wow $20 is a steal, but i think i'll still wait for a price drop before getting it, i want a sealed one :D btw guys sorry to ask this again if its already been answered but how do you guys know how much blockbuster is paying for the games and is it store credit or cash?

Only store credit, no cash.

We know it's $36 for Odama because that's the amt gotten when someone traded it in.

Dang...now I wish I would have bought more than 1! thats a 25 dollar profit right there! You're buying a players choice title for 10 bucks! Hmm I have to look in to the other games coming out and make some money...

[quote name='Spades22']Dang...now I wish I would have bought more than 1! thats a 25 dollar profit right there! You're buying a players choice title for 10 bucks! Hmm I have to look in to the other games coming out and make some money...[/quote]
Its not players choice, just a promotional offer, but I know what you mean ;)

[quote name='jonkaho']did u guys sell Odama with the Microphone or the game only?[/quote]
Odama comes bundled with the mic, I don't think you can actually play it very well w/o the mic anyways

Ya its impossible without the mic I think because you need to command them through the gate to beat the level by saying "Press Forward!!"

Well, I thought I'd participate in the Game Of The Day myself!

Picked Up Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2 for 9.99 each.
1 was in "meh" condition, and 2 was completley new and sealed.
I may go tomorrow for Sims (89CENTS!) but I'll probably just wait for the 5th or whatever day Donkey Konga and Jungle Beat are up.

And also, Is Freedom Force an online game? Is it free for online play?

bread's done
Back