Eddie Guerrero's wrestling topic (RIP 1967 - 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Alright I've got an idea for the next topic, gonna be a first of it's kind, so be patient[/QUOTE]

Why do I think it's DX? if so, good call.

[quote name='Scorch']It's funny when you make the topics, you say "it'll be up in a second" and five hours later, it pops up[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Alright I've got an idea for the next topic, gonna be a first of it's kind, so be patient[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You never know, but it may experience a brief delay, due to um... politics[/QUOTE]

:error:

[quote name='The Dord']
Next thread should be about The...

boogey9yh.jpg

BOOGEYMAN!
[/QUOTE]

There was a guy who was on the last Tough Enough contest that was booted because he lied about his age. He had the same Arrowhead haircut on the top of his head as the Boogieman...I wonder if it is him.

Do you guys remember who I am refering to? It was last year during the summer.

BTW- I am looking forward to seeing the Boogeyman tonight

[quote name='Xevious']There was a guy who was on the last Tough Enough contest that was booted because he lied about his age. He had the same Arrowhead haircut on the top of his head as the Boogieman...I wonder if it is him.

Do you guys remember who I am refering to? It was last year during the summer.

BTW- I am looking forward to seeing the Boogeyman tonight[/QUOTE]

I believe it actually is that same guy. Question is: is the Boogeyman gimmick ultimately doomed in the long-run, much like Eugene.

i love the boogeyman ... i think he is funny as hell and looks cool.. i just hope hes good in the ring and doesnt fade to job to mysterio(at the time) a la mordecai

by the way.. anyone know what happened to edges show... wasnt it supposed to debut this week on raw?

Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki? WTF?

What happened to Grand Master and whoever Funaki's partner was?

Heh heh heh.... Indeed.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']that was some sick shit eating live worms. they could make a angle with boogeyman and undtertaker. would be cool as hell[/QUOTE]

Let's not revisit the Papa Shango/Ultimate Warrior angle, thankyouverymuch.

[quote name='Scorch']let's just make this the general wrestling thread. no new ones, just stick to this one or something[/QUOTE]

I was just asked to make the next wrestling topic.

However, I don't know if I'd feel right about doing it.

Scorch and Horsey have set the bar pretty high, after all. :D

Not only do I not know if I'd do a decent job, but I don't know if I would feel right about ending Eddie's topic... kinda hard to explain, but hopefully you all understand.

Maybe we should all decide what to do. Let's hear some opinions.

[quote name='neocisco']1,001--let's go to 1,500. Other threads have done it. One time only, for Eddie.

Once more.[/QUOTE]

That might be a good idea. A normal topic is 500, so 1500 would be like Eddie hitting his Three Amigos suplex combo...

Whoa.

I'm listening to the WWE Anthology 3-CD set thing, and as soon as I click on this thread I hear "Latino Heat". Crazy.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That might be a good idea. A normal topic is 500, so 1500 would be like Eddie hitting his Three Amigos suplex combo...[/QUOTE]

It's for Eddie... :-({|=

btw, currently downloading tonight's SmackDown. It seems every Thursday I somehow reason it out that I should watch it... this week's reason: Boogeyman.

Also, watched the Tuesday SmackDown special (I think Tuesday?) Although the Benoit/Booker match wasn't of any real interest (saw them go at it in both WCW and WWF) the other match with Mysterio and Big Show was awesome... Kinda messed up with the low rider though... but still best WWE stuff I've seen in well.. a while. I guess it's official. WWE does better when in competition with other promotions...

[quote name='mykevermin']Let's not revisit the Papa Shango/Ultimate Warrior angle, thankyouverymuch.[/QUOTE]

Did Papa Shango or the Ultimate Warrior eat worms too?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I was just asked to make the next wrestling topic.

However, I don't know if I'd feel right about doing it.

Scorch and Horsey have set the bar pretty high, after all. :D

Not only do I not know if I'd do a decent job, but I don't know if I would feel right about ending Eddie's topic... kinda hard to explain, but hopefully you all understand.

Maybe we should all decide what to do. Let's hear some opinions.[/QUOTE]

you think way too much. we're grown men (most of us, anyway) talking about wrestling on a video game message board. Just make a thread, it'll be fine.

Either that, or we could just keep this the general wrestling topic, though we'd have to close this one and start a new Eddie topic

[quote name='Xevious']Did Papa Shango or the Ultimate Warrior eat worms too?[/QUOTE]

No, but Papa Shango took Warrior's arm or knee pad and did some voodoo on it. The end result, Warrior throwing up and spazing out during his matches. Seeing the Warrior throwing up backstage has been burned in my brain forever.

[quote name='Scorch']you think way too much. we're grown men (most of us, anyway) talking about wrestling on a video game message board. Just make a thread, it'll be fine.

Either that, or we could just keep this the general wrestling topic, though we'd have to close this one and start a new Eddie topic[/QUOTE]

Scorch, you know me way too well...

I need to break out of my little habits, I know. I put way too much heart and effort into every single little thing. Heh, and most of the time people don't even appreciate it...

Well, I had it narrowed down to two wrestlers. One would be a perfect segue from Eddie... and the other one also is long overdue for a topic (in my eyes, at least).

Well, unless someone wants to take over, I'll make one sometime later today (Saturday).

On another topic... I'm currently enjoying WWE 24/7 online with my brother. Classic WCW cruiserweight matches right now... wrestling will never be like that again. I mean, excellent matches that lasted 20 minutes or so, and you didn't have the urge to look away, change the channel, or fast forward. I swear, I could watch Rey Mysterio Jr., Jushin Liger, Dean Malenko, Psychosis, Juvi, etc. anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back