Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Finished up Deadwood last night. Great series. Too bad the TV movies that were planned to complete the show never came through.[/QUOTE]

Such an unbelievably amazing show that was getting better and better as it went.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hope you enjoy your games sandwiched in between enormous black bars. :wave:[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of getting it for the high profile games like the Mario's, Zelda's...and there are some others I'd like to start playing like Mad World, No More Heroes, Epic Mickey, House Of The Dead, Resident Evil...etc.

Nope. I quit playing SFIV a while back until SSFIV comes out, so I haven't touched it besides one night when JFD stopped by. I might try out Espgaluda II though. :whee:

[quote name='seanr1221']Am I alive and well to you, LP?[/QUOTE]

Uh...sure.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Am I dead to you too, LP?[/QUOTE]

Sorta.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm dead to the world[/QUOTE]

You're still alive to me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://kotaku.com/5483129/get-your-blur-beta-codes-here

Kotaku has beta codes for Blur that you have to enter on the Blur site to get your code. The one I picked randomly worked, so not all of them are gone.[/QUOTE]

File planet is giving them out for free right now too, all it requires is the free File Planet registration.

[quote name='Number83']I see dead people...[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i am dead right now (it's alright i guess)[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, now you can roam around as a ghost to girls bedrooms and watch them undress.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']File Planet was requiring a paid subscription the last I heard of what they were doing.[/QUOTE]

I got the email this morning that it has been opened up to all File Planet subscribers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
That's awesome, now you can roam around as a ghost to girls bedrooms and watch them undress.[/QUOTE]

Can't lose this creepy gem...

What a freak.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just saw Oldboy. What. The. Flying. fuck?[/QUOTE]

As..odd as Oldboy was, imagine a Hollywood remake starring Will Smif.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']

As..odd as Oldboy was, imagine a Hollywood remake starring Will Smif.

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

What is this I don't even :whistle2:|

---

Anybody go to their target and get RE5 for 10 bucks? If so would anybody like to sell it to me?

went skiing today. got my ass kicked by my new boots and the mountain. when they said 7 feet of snow in the last week, they weren't lying.

There's a glitch at TRU B&M where Battlefield + Mass Effect 2/LFD2/Dante's Inferno/Army of Two 2 come out to $60 total. I wish I had known that before I got home.

I got called back for a one-on-one interview for the RA job tomorrow! From what I have heard, that basically means I have the job and I am just gonna be filling out the final paperwork. I am so happy.

View of the mountain from just north of town, about 20 mins from the mountain. Notice the lack of any snow, at all.

Haines Falls, NY

Hunter, NY

Tannersville, NY It was like being in a goddamn tunnel. Notice the chimney and little bit of roof visible over the snow banks. They were taller than a 1-story house.

The mountain from Tannersville, NY

fucking SEVEN FEET OF SNOW.

[quote name='Mojimbo']There's a glitch at TRU B&M where Battlefield + Mass Effect 2/LFD2/Dante's Inferno/Army of Two 2 come out to $60 total. I wish I had known that before I got home.[/QUOTE]

Oh Really? I guess I should jump on this sooner rather than later if I'm going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back