Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my new phone, this thing is awesome. Don't even have a carrier yet but i'm using my wifi connection make calls online. Still need to decide between TMobile and ATT.

Nah, fuck that. I'm broke and I'll still be picking up a copy when it drops next week. I just hate the idea of paying for music that isn't tangible, feel me?

So I've had this white bump under my tongue for about three weeks now and tonight I finally got fed up and cut it off with a toenail clipper. I can't wait to tell this story to the doctor on Friday.

Well, it gushed blood when I clipped it, but some saltwater cured that quickly. Seems to be doing ok now. I just couldn't stand it catching on my teeth anymore!

Amazon has some interesting pricing ideas.

Pricing.jpg

should've filmed yourself cutting it off and sent it into break.com. probably would've made the front page and earned yourself 400 bucks, or however much it is they pay people for front page videos.

Cutting it off, containing the squirting blood and filming it all at the same time would have been a neat trick.

I plan on taking that photo to the doctor's so I can show them what it looked like before.

Hmm, I think Thursday is the last chance to see Avatar in Imax 3D since that shitty Alice in Wonderland movie comes out this week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I didn't know that that Warner cockblocking of Netflix was already in effect. Where the Wild Things Are isn't available to rent until the 30th.[/QUOTE]

LOTR is going to be the first thing that irks me about that deal. That being said, IW has picked up so much that I can't really complain.

OnTrac's delivery dude was like a damn ninja. I've been home all day, and never noticed he showed up to drop off my movies.

Anyone want Hot Rod on high definition digital video disc?

[quote name='JJSP']
Anyone want Hot Rod on high definition digital video disc?[/QUOTE]

I would, if I didn't already own in on :hd:

Not yet, Rock. [quote name='munch']I'll take it for free :cool:[/QUOTE]Really? I thought you hated corn.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you see Shutter Island there, Mojimbo?[/QUOTE]No, it's pretty expensive and a 30 minute drive so it's really only worth it for non-shitty movies with real Imax content.

Holy crap. I can't believe how much ICO is getting on ebay. Maybe I should throw mine up there. I don't see myself getting the chance to play it any time soon.

I'll give it a shot.

I still have my xbox HD DVD player. Actually, I have 2. B-b-b-b-b-brak is using the other one.

[quote name='TheRock88']Jimbo, you've seen Avatar yet?[/QUOTE]

Why is that surprising?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Holy crap. I can't believe how much ICO is getting on ebay. Maybe I should throw mine up there. I don't see myself getting the chance to play it any time soon.[/QUOTE]

How much?

Hudson Valley episode of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations was pretty awesome. Bill Murray is just pure gold. If I ever visited that Mohonk Mountain Resort I would be freaked the fuck out by the looks of it. I would go ape shit if a pair of twins was ever walking the hallways.

~~~

I think that I have drunk the most water this week than I have in a very long time. Taking a puff or 10 of that super fluffy chi town chrondo was great but I am trying like a mad man to go ahead and get it out of my system.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Holy crap. I can't believe how much ICO is getting on ebay. Maybe I should throw mine up there. I don't see myself getting the chance to play it any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... And me with a sealed copy of both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus :whistle2:k

Edit: Shit, someone sold a sealed pair like mine for $210???

[quote name='flowery']I still regret not playing Shadow of the Colossus. I need to pick that up one day.[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you my sealed copy for $100 :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'll sell you my sealed copy for $100 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, that cheap? You have a deal.

But seriously a new copy is only $20 on amazon (I am sure it's Greatest Hits though).

Why would it be so much anyways? Was there such a small run of non-Greatest Hits version?

This season of Lost is definitely featuring some shitty acting. Everyone but John Locke is phoning this one in.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Showgirls is a weird, shitty movie.[/QUOTE]

I hate that "period" scene.

[quote name='munch']This season of Lost is definitely featuring some shitty acting. Everyone but John Locke is phoning this one in.[/QUOTE]

Lame ducks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Showgirls is a weird, shitty movie.[/QUOTE]

I just don't see how Verhoeven decided to screw what he had with Robocop and Total Recall with Basic Instinct and Showgirls.. He redeemed himself with Starship Troopers, but come on man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back