Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Tell us more about your mouth cancer, temp.[/QUOTE]

2422062860_28cb728785.jpg

and by that dude i mean:
[quote name='Vulgarism']I just don't see how Verhoeven decided to screw what he had with Robocop and Total Recall with Basic Instinct and Showgirls.. He redeemed himself with Starship Troopers, but come on man...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flowery']Hudson Valley episode of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations was pretty awesome. Bill Murray is just pure gold. If I ever visited that Mohonk Mountain Resort I would be freaked the fuck out by the looks of it. I would go ape shit if a pair of twins was ever walking the hallways. [/QUOTE]

I was really disappointed in the Hudson Valley edition because they really didn't show anything that's part of the true Hudson Valley culture, other than the Mohonk Mountain House. The Pine Island Polish community isn't even IN the Hudson Valley, it's in the Delaware Water Gap bordering on Pennsylvania/New Jersey and a solid hour drive from anything that's considered Hudson Valley. X20 where they went with Bill Murray is only about a 5 minute walk north of NYC and though it's technically in the Hudson Valley, you might as well consider it the city. We're known for our dairy farms (cow, sheep and goat), apple orchards, and wineries/breweries. They went to some chef's house for some SouthEast Asian food but we don't even have a SEA population in this area. Yes, we have the CIA but that's just the smallest part of this area.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hmmm... And me with a sealed copy of both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus :whistle2:k

Edit: Shit, someone sold a sealed pair like mine for $210???[/QUOTE]

Greatest games of all time.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Just saw that, make sure you remove the coupon program and run Spybot after you print your coupons.

Gonna try it tomorrow, hope it works.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try it too. If not, I'll just get Totoro

It's snowing so hard here that it sounds like rain is falling, but it's just piling up with the quickness. What a great day to wake up 3 hours early and go be tested.

Har har @ my friends breaking up and then both immediately posting on their facebook about it. The guy wrote, "This is hard." and the girl wrote, "...is single again. Everyone come over on Friday!" :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Morning OTT. Love when I come into work and my calendar is empty and my bosses are all out.[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous! My calander is full, and my bosses are double booking me.

I'm not really complaining though...glad to still have a job.

[quote name='Number83']I'm jealous! My calander is full, and my bosses are double booking me.

I'm not really complaining though...glad to still have a job.[/QUOTE]

Spring Break here, so not much going on, and to add to it, one of our big national recruiting conferences is this week so about 5 or 6 people are out there including my 2 bosses.

anything interesting going on today? i should probably clean the bathroom and dust. we're still getting a LOT of dust leftover from drywall spackling/sanding even though it's been a month.

really not feeling like being in the house though. maybe i'll go to the gym for a while.

HAHAHAHA who am I kidding?!

[quote name='JolietJake']Wasn't it Tribes that had jet packs? That was pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

I think so -- my buddy in college tried to get me into Tribes 2, but we could never get it to run on my PC...

Hrmm, the Disney Coupon site gives you 2 Ponyo :br: coupons.

But what will I do with 2 copies of Ponyo?

:whistle2:k

Oh shit, looks like the free Disney :br:/DVD combos are over starting with Princess & Frog

[quote name='manthing']Hrmm, the Disney Coupon site gives you 2 Ponyo :br: coupons.

But what will I do with 2 copies of Ponyo?

:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

Sell me the second copy of Ponyo blu for cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']Oh shit, looks like the free Disney :br:/DVD combos are over starting with Princess & Frog[/QUOTE]

That sucks. They're still gonna have the digital copy though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back