Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, they helped out a lot. Most of the questions you talked about they asked me.[/QUOTE]

Nice :cool:

500x_jckchoy.jpg

[quote name='Chika']It's kinda like if he went to the south and ate at Paula Deen's restaurant and then went to someone's house where they were serving Middle Eastern food. Paula Deen's restaurant is more of a tourist trap than a legit representation of the true culture and the dinner party is out of left field.[/QUOTE]

You're in good company, then. It's like every food show that goes to New Orleans and hits the Cafe Du Monde/K-Paul/Commander's Palace circuit like that's really part of the local culture.

I do like Cafe do Monde, tho.

Guy Fierri is in Cincinnati sometime soon. I should make a road trip and beat him half to death with a chain for being a fucking cartoon who doesn't know a damned thing about food.

I wonder how much of Battlefields BC 2 sales would have been affected, had Infinity Ward released their new map pack for MW2 late last week.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is Space Giraffe worth $2?[/QUOTE]
I wish there were demos for all of the Indie games that are on sale on Steam, but I'm definitely getting Galcon Fusion since the demo was fun.

[quote name='mykevermin']

I do like Cafe do Monde, tho.
[/QUOTE]
Is the angry Korean family still running it?

Chika, how long did you have to stand in line at the Lady and Son's?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Chika, how long did you have to stand in line at the Lady and Son's?[/QUOTE]

wtf are you talking about? I made an analogy directed at flowery. get the cock out of your eye;)

[quote name='Chika']wtf are you talking about? I made an analogy directed at flowery. get the cock out of your eye;)[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I thought you stated you had been.
There are 2-3 conferences in Savannah that my wife and I attend every year. One of our rituals is to drive by those hundreds of people in line and laugh. That's why I asked.

I am declaring March 3rd to be the shittiest day of 2010 in the Delaware Valley. I am confident that no other day will be of the level of shittiness in weather as this day for the rest of 2010.

i'm laying on the couch and the beagle has decided to join me. she wrapped herself around my neck boa-constrictor style. if i disappear, you know why. blame the beagle.

i've gotta admit, i've made some of his food and it's decent pub grub. his shows, on the other hand, are starting to grate on my last nerve.

Wait, how much gas $ would you need to roll up to Cincy and hit that peroxide'd douche with your Monte Carlo flowery?

I'll send some paypal

[quote name='manthing']Wait, how much gas $ would you need to roll up to Cincy and hit that peroxide'd douche with your Monte Carlo flowery?

I'll send some paypal[/QUOTE]

Haha, it woldn't really be much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak, you watch Southland last night? It was the start of S2.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh shit .. no. I forgot all about it. I wonder if I remembered to set up my dvr for new episodes. :whistle2:k

EDIT: Nope. Oh well. I'm sure they'll replay the hell out of it.

[quote name='manthing']Wait, how much gas $ would you need to roll up to Cincy and hit that peroxide'd douche with your Monte Carlo flowery?

I'll send some paypal[/QUOTE]

I'll need $80 gas, plus tolls and food.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahhh shit .. no. I forgot all about it. I wonder if I remembered to set up my dvr awhile ago for new episodes. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Pretty solid episode...I'm sure they'll re-run it during the weekend, if not check the TNT website, they should have it up soon.

Blended Whiskey ok?

[quote name='Chika']I'll need $80 gas, plus tolls and food.[/QUOTE]

I read that as "plus tools". The only tool you would really need would be a sock and a couple rolls of quarters.

Skipped class on Monday, arrived today to find 7 of us in the classroom and no teacher or other students. All 7 of us missed Monday.

Whoops.

[quote name='JJSP']Skipped class on Monday, arrived today to find 7 of us in the classroom and no teacher or other students. All 7 of us missed Monday.

Whoops.[/QUOTE]

Heh. That sucks. At least you didn't skip class Monday to find you had a test today. : (

Looking at GameFAQs' release list, Mafia II on 5/3 is the first game I'd even consider buying that's coming out in the next few months. March and April are boring. :[

I love seeing him drive his convertible. The sunglasses around the back of the head makes me chub up a bit too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does Walmart still allow 2 returns without a receipt per year?[/QUOTE]

Ask Tippecanoe and DarthPuma too

[quote name='Maklershed']I love seeing him drive his convertible. The sunglasses around the back of the head makes me chub up a bit too.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']I returned shit to Wal Mart at Christmas, so yeah, I guess so.[/QUOTE]

Usually during Christmas most stores are more lenient though...guess only way to find out is to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back