Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muse was great last night....except for the DarthPuma in front of me who danced with his hands above his head the entire time.

[quote name='TheRock88']That sucks. They're still gonna have the digital copy though right?[/QUOTE]

Well, Princess & Frog has 2 :br: releases: single disc w/o DVD or DC and the Combo pack with :br:/DVD/DC

Single disc:
http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Frog...7-3351416?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1267637014&sr=8-3

Combo pack:
http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Thre...7-3351416?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1267637014&sr=8-2

I noticed that shit sandwich 2012 pulled a similar stunt.

It's really, really aggravating that Hollywood is already pulling this dual release bullshit on the :br: format when it still lags FAR behind DVD sales.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Give me the DMR code for one. ;)[/QUOTE]

Has Disney put anything new on the site? I got my Ducktales/MathmagicLand DVDs and stopped looking at the site.

I still have codes from Snow White, Up, Monsters and more that I don't care about.

congratulations.jpg

Speaking of Sean Bean, didn't know this before.

The cast often had to fly to remote shoot locations by helicopter. Sean Bean (Boromir) was afraid of flying and would only do it when absolutely necessary. When they were shooting the scenes of the Fellowship crossing the snowy mountains, he'd spend two hours every morning climbing from the base of the mountain to the set near the top, already dressed as Boromir. The crew being flown up could see him from their helicopters.

Straight up badass.

It's weird how I still run into music that I haven't heard before on my Zune. I just came across a cover of Dramarama's 'Anything, Anything' by Linkin Park...sounds quite awesome!

[quote name='TheRock88']Speaking of Sean Bean, didn't know this before.

Straight up badass.[/QUOTE]
Damn thats crazy. I do have to wonder how he came to the conclusion that mountain climbing was safer (or less frightening) than flying though.

[quote name='JolietJake']Damn thats crazy. I do have to wonder how he came to the conclusion that mountain climbing was safer (or less frightening) than flying though.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I probably would have done the same thing (I has the fear of flying too). Fear has a way to make you do things that cannot be justified by rational thought.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope that LOTR set hits $40 or less by the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

And this!

Any idea when the extended versions are being released on Blu?

[quote name='seanr1221']Got the TA position! :whee:[/QUOTE]

fuckin' A, man. I don't lurk the OTT at all anymore, didn't know you were in the running. congrats.

on that note, had a phone interview today I knocked out of the fuckin' park.

[quote name='seanr1221']Got the TA position! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Nice! I always liked the TA's more than the actual professors.

I spent 78 of the 80 minutes allowed on my chem test today and I don't want to speak too soon, but I may have aced that bitch. 100 please and thanks.

[quote name='darthbudge']I got the RA job! (Assuming I pass a drug test.)[/QUOTE]

Good thing you haven't been hanging out with cool kids like Puma.

And a day of good things happening to people in the OTT shows that karma doesn't exist.

[quote name='darthbudge']I got the RA job! (Assuming I pass a drug test.)[/QUOTE]

Why wouldnt you pass, budge? BUDGE!!! You DIDN'T!?!?!

Congrats! Hope my tips helped out :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Thanks for the invite Chika[/QUOTE]

Are you the Swedish Fish or the Sour Patch Kids? Also, feel free to add me on PSN if you get to it before I do. :p

Edit: Why is is so fucking cold in here? :(

[quote name='Chika']I was really disappointed in the Hudson Valley edition because they really didn't show anything that's part of the true Hudson Valley culture, other than the Mohonk Mountain House. The Pine Island Polish community isn't even IN the Hudson Valley, it's in the Delaware Water Gap bordering on Pennsylvania/New Jersey and a solid hour drive from anything that's considered Hudson Valley. X20 where they went with Bill Murray is only about a 5 minute walk north of NYC and though it's technically in the Hudson Valley, you might as well consider it the city. We're known for our dairy farms (cow, sheep and goat), apple orchards, and wineries/breweries. They went to some chef's house for some SouthEast Asian food but we don't even have a SEA population in this area. Yes, we have the CIA but that's just the smallest part of this area.[/QUOTE]

Very interesting. I wonder why they did that. I guess that's just the "good for TV" stuff.

Anthony Bourdain is still awesome in my eyes so hopefully it wasn't completely offensive for the Hudson Valley Area. It would be annoying for an area known to you to be somewhat misrepresented. I doubt he will ever think of coming to Kentucky though so I will never know.

I accidentally installed the 32-bit version of Win 7. Why do 32-bit installs still exist!?! All CPUs should be mandated to be 64-bit already.

Worth it to dump MW2 for $37.50 to Gamestop? I've finished the campaign and I'm kind of bored with multiplayer.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Are you trying to say i'm drunk right now 83[/QUOTE]

Not at all...I am toasting your success.

[quote name='flowery']Very interesting. I wonder why they did that. I guess that's just the "good for TV" stuff.

Anthony Bourdain is still awesome in my eyes so hopefully it wasn't completely offensive for the Hudson Valley Area. It would be annoying for an area known to you to be somewhat misrepresented. I doubt he will ever think of coming to Kentucky though so I will never know.[/QUOTE]

It's kinda like if he went to the south and ate at Paula Deen's restaurant and then went to someone's house where they were serving Middle Eastern food. Paula Deen's restaurant is more of a tourist trap than a legit representation of the true culture and the dinner party is out of left field.

In other countries he always goes to places that locals eat. Who around here can afford a speed boat to cruise the Hudson and buy hotdogs from a floating restaurant?! Not locals. Who can afford $40/plate X20 in Yonkers? Only on *very* special occasions. The CIA is a nice thing to have in our backyards leading to lots of restaurants in the area but most of us can only afford to eat in the lunch cafe run by first-semester students. Everyone has gone to Monhonk for hiking, school trips, conferences, etc.

[quote name='lordwow']Congrats! Hope my tips helped out :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they helped out a lot. Most of the questions you talked about they asked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back