Emergency Lowball (OVER)

Was told mine shipped on the 28th. I'm kinda starting to worry.... had forgotten I even won anything from this lowball. Hoping it arrives tomorrow?? Hopefully it arrives by horse and buggy

Didn't get mine today either which I paid for two weeks ago today. The whole reason I got this was for a kid's birthday party tomorrow and I thought two weeks was reasonable. The only thing I've gotten is asking for my address a second time and a "pretty sure I shipped yours" on the 4th, which priority would be here by now. When my order was $11 and I was charged $7 for shipping this is fully unacceptable. What a poor way to conduct an auction.

I got my item (Dragon Ball), but it was more scratched than I thought it would be. I got it last week. Just thought I'd give an update for those who have not gotten their items yet.

I haven't gotten anything yet, but I'm not in any hurry, really. As long as everything arrives, yeah?

I'm just hoping everything's alright on his side.

Nothing again today. No response to requests for tracking number, date it actually shipped, etc... Paid immediately and still not received anything.

I don't want to overreact but I feel like the least we should get is the basic information when it's been over 2 weeks since most of us have paid and close to 2 weeks since the items were supposed to ship.

VideoGameCollector17, please update us. Nothing in the mail today, either. :cry:

The thing that bothers me is he has been signing into the site each day yet doesn't respond here or to any PMs. I'm still trying to not jump to conclusions; but one thing is for sure, I'm damn glad I didn't gift the payment. I'd be furious being out over 200 bucks

If he were to scam anyone, it would be me, but I received everything already. He is just a little busy it seems so give him a little more time. You never know what could be going on. Between packing and shipping all this stuff, it probably would take a long time.

(Don't make me look bad here VGC!)

The thing that bothers me is he has been signing into the site each day yet doesn't respond here or to any PMs. I'm still trying to not jump to conclusions; but one thing is for sure, I'm damn glad I didn't gift the payment. I'd be furious being out over 200 bucks
Yeah, I totally feel you on this. All we can do is wait a bit longer, I guess.

I'm sure all of our stuff will come but for me it was more of the fact I thought I'd have it by tomorrow. There's still hope but it is disheartening. I guess he really can't do much. If it's shipped him saying so won't help us get it any quicker. Don't take it personal VGC. In a week we'll all be happy we won again.

I'm sure all of our stuff will come but for me it was more of the fact I thought I'd have it by tomorrow. There's still hope but it is disheartening. I guess he really can't do much. If it's shipped him saying so won't help us get it any quicker. Don't take it personal VGC. In a week we'll all be happy we won again.
Fortunately there wasn't a specific time I needed it and it was just being added to my collection, so as long as I do get it relatively soon I'll still be completely satisfied. It's just concerning at this point because of the non responses.

BTW, he could reply and provide a tracking number to those that don't have one. I've specifically asked for a tracking number, service it was shipped, and the actual date it shipped so I have an idea when to expect it. It shows he read the message but he didn't reply.

I'm trying to be patient but feel we deserve some sort of update either by PM or in this thread if he doesn't have time to reply to everyone.

@ sideshow, it does cost extra, but I'm almost positive it comes with priority shipping.

It's a relief knowing people received theirs, especially mariodog, but some sort of update would be nice. I completely understand people have lives outside of CAG but this is definitely frustrating. If he wasn't able to ship until this week or something that's fine, I just wanna know that. Being kept in the dark is the worst.

I didn't have a timeframe where I needed my order but after dropping over 200 here and already buying some 3ds games im really hoping he comes thru. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I see your point but doesn't it cost more to get a tracking number? If so, I understand why he didn't get them.
I paid $9 shipping (7 games), which should easily place me in Priority and include a Tracking number I believe. Otherwise an update with the carrier used and date shipped would be helpful so I have some sort of idea when it shipped.

I've hosted several lowballs and it's rare if I ship anything other than priority..... Anyone trying to contact with no response I do suggest you keep at it.

well he never messaged me a tracking number or even told me he shipped it.. just showed up at my house like a week or two ago can't remember.. it was shipped priority and well packed... all the games and the fallout 3 collectors edition were in excellent conditions... i think he might be busy.. seems like he's going through a rough one.. i think he mentioned somethign about his car breaking down... i don't remember excactly... he will make it right, im sure.

Im really disappointed. This is crazy. I bought a game from another cag tuesday this week and received it yesterday. I paid asap. So i would think it was sent in the first wave of shipments. This is frustrating. I gifted my payment. Looks like my items shipped on a donkey.

lack of communication sucks but be patient because we all go through shit that detracts from CAG and I am sure he is on it as I have dea...

HOLY SHIT Mariodog SPENT $468

Your right Masa, but everyone at least deserves a one liner. " hey your item shipped, dont worry" i know that stuff happens, however, when your dealing with money it is like a business. You hope to get the best service. In any case, i hope everything is well on his end, but the way he is handling things makes me anxious.

Got my stuff today!! Woooo.

Not sure why, but the ship date was Aug 7th when he told me it was goin out July 30th. I wish I would have just gotten a heads up. I wouldn't have minded the late shipping date but being in the dark had me freaking out.

I still didn't get my package today and I paid over two weeks ago. This is ridiculous, if he was gonna ship late, he could have had the simple courtesy to tell us.

Paid over two weeks ago, still no game or update (besides him saying that it was going to be shipped on July 29th).

Last edited:
Well, my package arrived today as well.....I'm not really happy with the packing choice. One sheet of bubble wrap wasn't really adequate for the shipment IMO, as the item was freely moving around inside as I carried it in the house. The box had wear to all corners, with one being ripped/smashed.

The box isn't my major complaint. The Milla figure being broken is the disappointing part since that's the reason I bought it in the first place...

xm5u9v.jpg

2it0lkl.jpg

2rhr6hd.jpg

1siivk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine today. Had been told it would ship July 28...it came in a Priority envelope postmarked August 7. Everything is in great shape, better condition than I expected.

Sorry to hear that refluxx. I got my items today. Shipping label states August 7, 2014. However, that is not my issue. The box looked like it has been through hell. That concerned me. Then i found L.A. Noire out of its case two disc of three (loose), the discs also have burned rings from the top side. In back there are smudges. Darkness II, which I was led to believe to be new and sealed, looks like it has been re-sealed. Lastly, the condition of skylanders giants included lots of smudges on disc (back). This is something. Going to go eat with the family. Really thinking about what i am going to do as to this situation.

Your right Masa, but everyone at least deserves a one liner. " hey your item shipped, dont worry" i know that stuff happens, however, when your dealing with money it is like a business. You hope to get the best service. In any case, i hope everything is well on his end, but the way he is handling things makes me anxious.
friday-quotes-smokey-and-big-worm-6718.gif

I was just trying to make light of a bad situation. My bad.

It sucks that there have been issues. Never had a problem dealing with this dood before. I also have not checked to see if I even go my package (long story) but the lack of communication if you are on the site is just not very cool.

Was told mine would be mailed out on the 29th. 5 days later I ask for a tracking number, he says "I haven't gotten around to it yet" and that it would be mailed the following morning, the 5th. The 6th I ask if he had mailed it. No response. The 7th I ask for any updates, no response. Today, I ask again for any updates and still no response so far. 

I'm pretty disappointed. Was hoping I'd get my package much sooner.

I just got home and received my package. Everything looks pretty good and one of the 2 blu-rays I bought was still sealed. I didn't need any of this on a schedule so I'm satisfied.

I got my package today.

Not really impressed but I guess I can't expect much since I got it for $1 plus shipping.

The case for the gmae had a big piece missing, looks like some kid got hungry and just bit a piece out of that bitch. Then the entire case must've been rolled in jelly or something cuz it was sticky as hell. And no manual was included. Oh well.

Reminds of the good ol' days going to a friends house playing Halo 2 and I'm trying to move around only to realize my guy is moving slow as fuck. I turn the lights on and the whole fucking controller is covered in jelly lmao.

I got my package today.

Not really impressed but I guess I can't expect much since I got it for $1 plus shipping.

The case for the gmae had a big piece missing, looks like some kid got hungry and just bit a piece out of that bitch. Then the entire case must've been rolled in jelly or something cuz it was sticky as hell. And no manual was included. Oh well.

Reminds of the good ol' days going to a friends house playing Halo 2 and I'm trying to move around only to realize my guy is moving slow as fuck. I turn the lights on and the whole fucking controller is covered in jelly lmao.
hahahahahaha

Hey everybody, I'm sorry to hear that some of you were unsatisfied with packaging choices. I've been busy since I did move out into a new home so that's been time consuming. Lots of the boxes I've had were shipped through spare boxes I've found. I was working a lot of extra hours than I'm used to & the whole moving thing these last two weeks have been crazy. Finally, I'm settled into the new house & ATT took about an extra day coming for the whole Cable & Internet. I'm not very good with the mobile site on the iPhone as the layout bugs me like crazy lol. Please, any thing that needs to be discussed please inbox me. I'll be more than happy to figure anything out. Refunding is definitely an option for some, if needed.

Hey everybody, I'm sorry to hear that some of you were unsatisfied with packaging choices. I've been busy since I did move out into a new home so that's been time consuming. Lots of the boxes I've had were shipped through spare boxes I've found. I was working a lot of extra hours than I'm used to & the whole moving thing these last two weeks have been crazy. Finally, I'm settled into the new house & ATT took about an extra day coming for the whole Cable & Internet. I'm not very good with the mobile site on the iPhone as the layout bugs me like crazy lol. Please, any thing that needs to be discussed please inbox me. I'll be more than happy to figure anything out. Refunding is definitely an option for some, if needed.
Thanks for the update VGC. I missed 6+ packages Saturday so hopefully I'll get it Monday when they re-deliver.

bread's done
Back