Employees of all stores--post your stupid customer stories--part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='King_Sprout']I could probably convince my parents to start paying for stuff I buy, but meh, I'm not going to.

Btw, how old are you? And also, is it because you don't want to pay, or lack cash? What can I say, I'm bored.[/QUOTE]

I pay for most of the stuff, but sometimes my parents dont make me pay for random stuff. I have enough money for what I buy. I know how much I have, so I dont overbuy. I'll be 18 in a little over 2 weeks.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Well I went to the theater yesterday, to see The Devil Wears Prada (I had pirated and seen everything elseb esides Superman, but my sis didn't want to see it).

It was the last movie showing, so everyone else was gone, and suddenly, the bulb burst, and the screen went blank, with only the audio.

We left waited outside, and they eventually gave everyone free tickets, but to me, a movie is more than that, so my sister is going to call and ask for our money back.

Sorry, but we're going to milk this cow dry.

Kind of a bad customer story on our part, but meh.[/QUOTE]

So you pirate movies and feel you deserve something special? You are 11, right? :roll: Once you accepted the free tickets you won't get your money back.

[quote name='gizmogc']So you pirate movies and feel you deserve something special? You are 11, right? :roll: Once you accepted the free tickets you won't get your money back.[/QUOTE]

Let's just go ahead and ban him. Or perhaps Cheapy could give the MPAA his IP? :D

today an asian-looking guy said to me during my shift,

"Well, you are asian. You have to own every system"

which I thought was rude and stupid. apparently since he was asian too, it was ok to throw out an asian joke. I didn't even know the guy.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Let's just go ahead and ban him. Or perhaps Cheapy could give the MPAA his IP? :D[/quote]

1. I'm not 11.

2. Eh, I just mentioned that I pirate movies, nothing else about it, but if you feel I deserve a ban, I guess I do......?

3. And no, I don't feel I deserve something special, my sister was a little pissed and decided she'd call in, I just agreed, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back