Employees of all stores--post your stupid customer stories--part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kuros']They were sealed for 6-8 months?

Unlikely IMO.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't opened my copy of Zelda: Minish Cap. My boyfriend gave me an Arc the lad game for Christmas 2 years ago I've yet to open. And I couldn't count the DVDs.

I hate people who try to haggle in a retail store.

And today I had one of those guys.

Man comes in with his sons and starts looking around. He seems rather nice at first until he comes up with Soul Calibur 3. It's still $50 new. He says "Do you have this for any cheaper? I give you 40 bucks for it." "Well sir, let me see if we have it used. It's $40 used."

I looked but we didn't have one.

"Sorry sir, we only have it new."
"I'll pay $40 for this one then."
"That's $50, I can't do that."
"But this one is open, you can price it down to $40."
"No I can't, nor would I if I could."
"Fine, I'll just put it back."

I'm not gonna give a guy a $10 discount because he wants it. Hell, I can't even get a $10 discount on $50 games.

Hey all, i recently stumbled onto this board reading these good stories so i thought i should join and share some of my own, some of which did not even happen to me because i work in the stockroom at CVS pharmacy in CT and we get crazy people that are looking for drugs....

So one time we had an old guy come in asking one of our pharmacy cashiers for the bathroom, the cashier walked him to the bathroom and walked away (we are not supposed to walk away). After some time the door opened into the back of the pharmacy to an old man covered in his own feces. Naturally the pharmacist screamed and called the police. Before the cops came, a nurse or something helped the old guy out of the store. Im not sure what happened with the old guy and the police. But when my manager went to the bathroom afterwards, there was an intese smell of urine and feces even before getting to the pharmacy. When opening the door the the backroom leading to the bathroom, she could see feces all over the floor. And when finally opening the bathroom door, she saw the entire bathroom covered in feces, the walls, ceilings, toilet, sink......everything. She cleaned it up by herself, and all i had to say was......... thank God i wasnt working that day......

Also ive had a time when i was on a ladder putting up signs on the ceiling. And of course, while im up there on the top of a ladder a customer asked me a question. I dropped the sign, climed down the ladder, and helped her out. After that, i went back up the ladder and kept working. Then out of nowhere, my ladder started to shake, first a little, then it seemed as if someone was trying to knock me off the ladder, i nearly fell. I regained my balance and looked down to see what happened. There was the same customer, with her shopping cart, ramming the ladder, trying to get by! I didnt move and made her go around, cause i guess she figured out im a big guy, and if i fall, im aiming for her....

And my final one includes a 40 or so year old white, father-like guy coming up to me. First of all he walked right up to my face, like nose to nose (well, he tried until he realized i was 6'3). But he was still too close for comfort. He started to whisper to me, "Do you have those rags that black people wear on their head..... i think they are goo rags?" Holding in from bursting out laughing i had to walk him to the aisle because i couldnt speak without laughing. I pointed it out and walked away, i ran into the stockroom and started bursting out with laughter....

Ive got more, like a guy with obsessive compulsive disorder, a drunk guy peeing on the floor in our stockroom, and of course, customers asking me what time a 24 hour CVS closes, but i think thats enough for now, later.......

Honestly, as a customer and part time game collector, I've been VERY tempted to 'haggle' on the price of those 'display' copies of games at EB/GS. To me, much like other people also believe, its NOT right to sell something a store 'gutted' JUST to make a display copy.

I like that initial 'smell' of newness when you open the case for the first time, the crinkling of the plastic wrap as I'm taking it off.

Buying a game at EB/GS just kind of lost some 'magic' when they determined they 'need' to make 'gut' copies to put out on the shelves.

I witnessed a typical game store story today - guy comes in (whilst his girl stays in the car) with his Fight Night for the 360. He claims it is defective. When the EB employee goes to get another one to exchange for the defective one he stops him and says he just wants to return it. He is then informed that he cannot do that 14 days after purchase as it would amount to a free rental.

Guy then decided to trade it in :roll:. WTF? Wouldn't you be too fucking embarassed after having lied about the condition? The clerk did the trade. I'm sure he's used to that sort of thing - but I think he should have refused to take it as the customer said originally it didn't work :D.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL People do strange things, like paying full price for display copies of games. It's nothing new.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a thread made where the people that like to bitch about this go to bitch about this, keeping it out of the other threads?

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Wasn't there a thread made where the people that like to bitch about this go to bitch about this, keeping it out of the other threads?[/quote]

Lighten up, it was a one-line post.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Honestly, as a customer and part time game collector, I've been VERY tempted to 'haggle' on the price of those 'display' copies of games at EB/GS. To me, much like other people also believe, its NOT right to sell something a store 'gutted' JUST to make a display copy.

I like that initial 'smell' of newness when you open the case for the first time, the crinkling of the plastic wrap as I'm taking it off.

Buying a game at EB/GS just kind of lost some 'magic' when they determined they 'need' to make 'gut' copies to put out on the shelves.[/QUOTE]

I like my new games to be sealed also. But I do let the customer know that the copy has been gutted and hasn't been played. Also, I always give the gutted copy last. You'd be surprised on how many people who don't care if it's gutted or not.

this lady was causing a scene and being a real ass to my cashier and i yesterday.. then she started writing her check, handed it over without the To: part filled out, and I handed it back and asked her to write it out to Target.

She looks around for a second and has to ask "How do you spell Target?"

Dear God.... only 3 more days left there.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL People do strange things, like paying full price for display copies of games. It's nothing new.[/QUOTE]

The % of people that care is very very low. We are a gaming community, not the 'average' shopper. 9/10 times the customer will not care.

[quote name='MonkeySkull']Hey all, i recently stumbled onto this board reading these good stories so i thought i should join and share some of my own...[/quote]

Great stories, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more!

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Great stories, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more![/quote]

So @ the store I work at it was around 10:15 am and we had just opened. A father and son walk in (the kid was around 10-11) and he walks up to the counter and asks

" Do you have any more copies of Diablo 2?"

I tell him sorry were sold out right now.

The only thing the kid said was "SHIT!" at the top of his lungs then he walked out without saying anything else.

[quote name='Dakine11']So @ the store I work at it was around 10:15 am and we had just opened. A father and son walk in (the kid was around 10-11) and he walks up to the counter and asks

The only thing the kid said was "SHIT!" at the top of his lungs then he walked out without saying anything else.[/quote]

Kids love their Diablo 2

[quote name='gizmogc']Guarantee you he got them about 6-8 months ago when Targets accidently sold nearly every box set for $5.99. Laguna Beach and Band of Brothers were included.
[/QUOTE]I tried that last August, I was short on cash and only an hour before Target closed with a bunch of cheap box sets I wanted, needless to say EB gave shit for boxsets compared to what TradeStop said (I know, GS/EB were still different but I assumed they would be similar). So I just ended up not getting Batman and 3rd Rock cheap and sold all my sets for $10.

And in return I feel that every CAG should read this on how NOT to write a complaint letter. Oh and that this is proof that there are people out there with worse grammer than slidecage. ;)

http://www.smaug.org.uk/manda.html

Here's my favorite one...

[quote name='Manda']Circuit City

CIRCUT CITY SHOLD BE RENAMED RUDE CITY

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem I've had with overall experience with one of your products. I hope Circuit City will address this problem to my satisfaction. This concerns a retailer located at ON 102ND AND HALSEY. This incident has left me extremely angry.

Here's my problem: ON THURSDAY ME MY MOM AND MY 5 KIDS WENT TO CIRCUT CITY TO PURCHAISE SOME STUFF ON CREDIT, FIRST OF ALL MY MOM NEEDED POP BEACAUSE OF HER BLOOD SUGAR AND THEY DIDNT HAVE IT. AND THE CLERK HIS NAME WAS JASON WAS RUDE ABOUT IT AND BEHIND OUR BACK HE SAID WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS SAFEWAY? EXUSE ME BUT FRYS SELLS POP AND CANDY AND SO SHOULD YOU. SO I HAD TO SEND MY 7 YEAR OLD ACROSS THE STREET TO AM PM TO GET MY MOM A MR PIBB. SO ANYWAY WE PICK OUT OUR BIG SCREEN TV, DVD PLAYER AND GAME CUBE PLUS GAMES AS WELL AS SOME SHRECK SNOW DOGS AND AMERCAN PIE 2 VIDEOS FOR THE KIDS. THE CLERK THIS WAS A JAPANESE KID NAMED TRUNG WAS ALL RUDE AND HE KEPT ASKING HOW I WAS GONNA PAY FOR IT AND I WAS STILL SHOPPING. PLUS HE WAS RUDE TO MY KIDS AND YELLED AT MY 3 YEAR OLD FOR BANGING ON COMPUTER KEYBORDS. MABYE THATS HOW THEY DO BUSNESS BACK IN JAPAN BUT THIS IS AMERCA, YOU DONT YELL AT KIDS GET WITH IT. I GUESS ALL THEY WANT IS MY MONEY. SO I WAS GONNA BY A DIGITAL CAMRA BUT MY MOM WAS YELLING FOR HER MR PIBB WHICH SHED HAVE IF CIRCUT CITY HAD POP!!!! SO I JUST HAD THAT AND THEN OF CORSE TRUNG WAS ALL HOW WILL YOU PAY AND IM ALL ON CREDIT IM GONNA HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR A CREDIT CARD. AND HES ALL DUUUUUUUUH DUUUUH AT THIS POINT LIKE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT AND I FILL OUT THE APP AND THEN WHEN IM DOING THIS HE HAS TO GO TALK TO THE MANGER. HE WAS GONE A LONG TIME AND THEY BOTH LOOKED AT MY ID....AND ACTED LIKE I WAS SUSPICIOS. EXUSE ME BUT IM A 100 PERCENT AMERCAN AND I DONT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A TERRIST!! SO HE TAKES MY APP, AND HES ALL I CAN HARDLY REED THIS AND IM ALL WELL EXUSE ME BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN JAPANESE IM AN AMERCAN!!! THEN HE PUTS SOME STUFF IN THE COMPUTER AND HES ALL OKAY I CAN ONLY APPROVE YOU FOR $100 CREDIT. AND IM ALL UH UHHHH, YOUR ADD SAYS I CAN GET IT NOW AND NO PAYMENTS UNTIL JANARY 2003. AND HES ALL THATS ON APPROVED CREDIT, AND IM ALL WELL YOUD BETTER APPROVE IT BECASUE YOU HAVE TO HONER YOUR ADD. AT THIS POINT I RELIZED THAT THIS INCEDENT WAS RACIALY MOTIVATED, I HAVE MIXED KIDS MY 3 YEAR OLD IS PART MEXICAN AND THE 7 YEAR OLD WHO WENT TO GET THE MR PIBB IS PART AFRECAN AMERCAN. AND IM ALL YOU CAN EITHER LET US GET THIS NOW, AND ILL OVERLOOK THE BLATENT RACEISM, OR YOU KIK US OUT AND ILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING IN THE STORE. AND I SCREAM FOR THE MANGER AND HES ALL TRUNG IS BEING RACIAL. THEN THE MANGER HIS NAME WAS MARK IS ALL OKAY JUST GET OUT, AND IM ALL NO, YOU ARE BEING RACEIST AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. PLUS MY MOM NEEDED TO USE THE BATHROOM AND THEY WOLDNT LET HER SAYING IT WAS CLOSED TO COSTOMERS. THATS A LIKELY STORY BECASE THEY WERE AFRADE MY MOM WOULD BRAKE THE TOILET BECASUE SHES A BIT ON THE HEAVY SIDE, THEY HAVE TO HAVE A TOILET AVALABLE FOR COSTOMERS ITS THE LAW. THEN THEY THRETEN TO CALL THE POLICE AND THEN THEY GOT THERE WITH MY 7 YEAR OLD AND THEY WERE ALL HE WAS STEALING AT THE 711. AND THEY WERE ALL ON ME BECASUE I SHOULD KEEP AND EYE ON HIM AND THEY THRETENED TO CALL STATE AND SOCIAL SERVICES ON ME, WELL EXUSE ME BUT DONT YELL AT ME YELL AT CIRCUT CITY BECAUSE THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY HAD POP LIKE THERE SUPPOSED TO. SO THEY KICK ME OUT, AND MY MOM DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM. WELL IM ALMOST 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I DONT NEED THIS KIND OF STRESS CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Here's how you can help: I WANT TO BE ADEQANTLY COMPENSTATED FOR THE HUMILATION AND THE RACEISM I ENCOUNTERED. THIS IS SERIOUS. ALSO YOU TELL TRUNG TO GET WITH THE AMERCAN WAY AND MAKE HIM TAKE CLASES OF COSTOMER SERVICE. I THINK $30,000 EACH FOR ME MY MOM AND 5 KIDS PLUS MY UNBORN CHILD. IS FAIR. ALSO HAVE BATHROOMS AND DONT DISCRIMATE AGAINST HEVEY PEOPLE. AND HAVE POP AND CANDY LIKE FRYS DOES. ALSO I WANT AN APPOLOGY TO ALL MY KIDS, AFTER THEY WERE PROMISED DVDS AND VIDEO GAMES AND TVS AND YOU WOLDT LET THEM HAVE IT, WHAT KIND OF PYSCHOS ARE YOU PEOPLE ANWAYS?? I THOUGHT CIRCUT CITY WAS SUPOSED TO BE ABOUT COSTOMER SERVICE.

Based on all of my dealings with your company, I am very unhappy. I have decided I will never do business with you again. Also, I will not recommend your company to others.

I know you like to keep your customers happy, so I am sure you'll take steps to rectify this situation. I expect to hear from you soon. Thank you.

MANDA F.
PORTLAND, OR[/quote]

I can only hope thats a fake.

[quote name='Demolition Man']And in return I feel that every CAG should read this on how NOT to write a complaint letter. Oh and that this is proof that there are people out there with worse grammer than slidecage. ;)

http://www.smaug.org.uk/manda.html

Here's my favorite one...[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']I can only hope thats a fake.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too. But hell it does make for some good laughs. I mean she's always freakin pregnant, her kids always have different races/ages/etc in each letter, her mom has different problems (but is overweight regardless), etc etc etc.... yeah it has to be a fake.

That Circuit City story was funny with all the typos, I don't think anyone is that bad at grammer if they can still actually type! I don't know much about blood sugar and don't want to sound offensive, but I've never met a heavy person who needed more sugar rather than less.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']That Circuit City story was funny with all the typos, I don't think anyone is that bad at grammer if they can still actually type! I don't know much about blood sugar and don't want to sound offensive, but I've never met a heavy person who needed more sugar rather than less.[/QUOTE]

Well, not that don't think the story was total BS, but if someone is diabetic (and this often happens to older heavier people) they DO occasionally need to get quick sugar fixes to maintain blood sugar levels. That's pretty much the only part of the story I find believable :lol:.

Ok...this customer is the most annoying customer.

I work as a concessionist at Loews (I know, it sucks). This woman brings me her popcorn bag that is half full saying "What is that stuff in there, thats not popcorn. Can you please refill this with real popcorn." She has a couple burnt peices of popcorn in her bag but the rest is fine, so I decide to give her more popcorn anyway. I dump out her bag and refill it with new popcorn just to be nice and a couple of peices fall back in with the other popcorn. She exclaims, "You know I had my hands all over that bag and now you just got it all over the other popcorn." I give her the bag is 3X fuller than it was before she gave it to me and she walks away without saying anything.

Thanks to the people who posted the Something Awful and "Manda" links. The "Manda" stuff was hilarious - whoever wrote those did a pretty good job!

On a random note, there are only four stores "Manda" wrote a complaint letter about that I haven't visited at least once at some point in my life. And I'm sure she'd be happy to know that the Pizza Hut and the second Fred Meyer have been closed for a while now.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']On a random note, there are only four stores "Manda" wrote a complaint letter about that I haven't visited at least once at some point in my life. And I'm sure she'd be happy to know that the Pizza Hut and the second Fred Meyer have been closed for a while now.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't read the rest of the 'letters' in the link - I thought there was just the one. I've been to many of those places too. This has got to be a fake (c'mon, her kid is named "Beavis"?). Though you never know...

Hey, I was at that CC last week. It does, in fact, suck :D. But that's only in comparison to the others in the areas and in the fact that they have never had a decent selection of clearance games. Though I did witness someone get thrown out of the Clackamas CC a few months ago.

And the Kmart she tried to return her used underwear at was the one where I was finally able to find a PS2 Logitech wireless controller for $12, plus a bunch of clearance games.

So anyway, real places, fake stories :rofl:.

Dear zeus I'm so glad I'm getting out of this job soon.

A little backstory is that I have to check out the receipts at Costco. It's pointless usually, I know. Anyway, when there are kids involved usually we've had the habit of putting little pictures on there to entertain them. They usually only get a simple smiley face outta me.

Anyway, this kid walks up to me, really sweet looking. "I want a monkey face..." and then really softly "Not like you." I wasn't sure I'd heard him quite right so I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt so when I was going to start to draw the face, I'd asked him if I could get a please, as I'd been doing with most of the kids, teach some of these maggots some manners. He answered "NO." Little snot-nosed bastard. I shrugged and gave the receipt back to the parents.

Yesterday just sucked big time. Got called in to work because another GA didn't realize he worked that night. So I get there and it's just crazy. To describe it...

Shitstorm + Clusterfuck + Sprinkles of Retardism

We have been so busy with trade ins and we have also had a severe lack of hours from corporate (even though our store has been 1st in the district for 17 weeks so far) that we haven't had time to put away everything. As soon as we get some of it put away, someone else comes in with a nice stack of trade ins.

Anyway, the customers were just dumb on top of it. had this kid come in with a bunch of trade ins. No problem I'm thinking, but the whole time trying to deal with him, I'm thinking he's retarded or stoned. He would hardly answer questions, his mom that was with him clearly didn't care except for getting the hell out of there and he couldn't decide if he wanted credit or cash.

I got him decided on credit and also got him a subscription, because it got him a bit more money that what he would have gotten otherwise. Right as I'm gonna finish he again changes his mind and I had to cancel the whole transaction, throw away the JUS form and start over.

To top off the night, the manager went to put in paper in the printer and on the tray there was a cockroach the size of a half dollar.

This has never happened before and it's probably from the Subway next door. Good thing I don't eat there.

[quote name='Kuros']
This has never happened before and it's probably from the Subway next door. Good thing I don't eat there.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Mine is right next to a Subway, too.

[quote name='Dakine11']So @ the store I work at it was around 10:15 am and we had just opened. A father and son walk in (the kid was around 10-11) and he walks up to the counter and asks

The only thing the kid said was "SHIT!" at the top of his lungs then he walked out without saying anything else.[/QUOTE]

I seriously LOL'd at this one.

A customer wanted to buy a big toy for her grandson/daughter and wanted a cardboard box to put it in. She asked me if we had any boxes we could spare. I apologized and said that all the boxes we have are broken down and put into a bailer machine.

She then asked me what she could do. I said she could either go to a UPS store, Mailboxes Etc., and see if they have a box big enough for the item. Then to see if they could ship it out for her. She then says......"How do I do that?"

In the end she said she decided not to get the toy because she didn't know how to mail/ship things or, or get them mailed/shipped out.

I work at Cold Stone Creamery. Today, three or four moms and about six kids come in. They hem and haw for five minutes, and then approach me behind the counter. One mom asks me for mint chocolate chip ice cream. I ask her if she wants our Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip original, which uses mint ice cream and a whole bunch of chocolate mix-ins. She looks at me like I've grown a second head, so I exlpain that we don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream, we have mint ice cream and chocolate mix-ins, or we could mix mint and chocolate ice cream together, both common things that happen at the store. She sighs and says, "No, no, that would be too much for her (the daughter)." She tells the whole group of them that we don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream and they all leave! It wasn't idiotic as much as it was terribly odd. Mint and chocolate ice cream mixed together tastes exactly the same as the mint chocolate ice cream you buy packed at the grocery store.

[quote name='such great heights']I work at Cold Stone Creamery. Today, three or four moms and about six kids come in. They hem and haw for five minutes, and then approach me behind the counter. One mom asks me for mint chocolate chip ice cream. I ask her if she wants our Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip original, which uses mint ice cream and a whole bunch of chocolate mix-ins. She looks at me like I've grown a second head, so I exlpain that we don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream, we have mint ice cream and chocolate mix-ins, or we could mix mint and chocolate ice cream together, both common things that happen at the store. She sighs and says, "No, no, that would be too much for her (the daughter)." She tells the whole group of them that we don't have mint chocolate chip ice cream and they all leave! It wasn't idiotic as much as it was terribly odd. Mint and chocolate ice cream mixed together tastes exactly the same as the mint chocolate ice cream you buy packed at the grocery store.[/QUOTE]

Moms are the worst. Just try getting stuck behind one at a Subway sometime.

While browsing at EB the other day, overheard this conversation between the clerk and a customer who appeared to be a friend of his. The clerk asked if he had played Grandia 3 yet, and the friend replied:

"I played it for a about 10 minutes before getting rid of it. Worst game I've ever played. I was expecting some medieval game, like Oblivion, but instead I'm flying this plane. I'm like WTF. Why are the Japanese so obsessed with planes anyway?"

[quote name='jPoD']Because they do massive damage XD[/QUOTE]

Poor choice of words or intentional? Either way that wasn't too cool to say.

WELL IM ALMOST 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I DONT NEED THIS KIND OF STRESS CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Hah! I work in the packaging department at the company that makes Calgon.. so that hits home. :)

Hilarious.

[quote name='ironmouse']Poor choice of words or intentional? Either way that wasn't too cool to say.[/QUOTE]

Grow up idiot, it was a pun. I didn't mean it that way. *yawn*

[quote name='Demolition Man']O RLY?[/QUOTE]

thx2xoncrack7za.png

[quote name='Demolition Man']O RLY?[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to add to this stimulating argument, but Demo Man, I was shocked at that picture in your avatar. I really haven't seen a pic of Roger Waters since I saw him in concert in the early 90's. DAMN he looks old :D.

Oh, and Cold Stone Creamery sucks since they decided to get rid of the coffee yogurt. My staple was coffee yogurt with roasted almonds. Mmmmmm... almonds... The coffee ice cream they have now is WAY too rich - might as well just inject the damn stuff into my veins.

[quote name='io']I have nothing to add to this stimulating argument, but Demo Man, I was shocked at that picture in your avatar. I really haven't seen a pic of Roger Waters since I saw him in concert in the early 90's. DAMN he looks old :D.[/QUOTE]

Going off topic here but he only did three shows in the early 90s which is the infamous Berlin Wall 90 concert, the Walden Woods 92 show and the Guitar Legends 91 show. Sure you didn't mean the 1999/2000 "In The Flesh" shows?

(Or course you could be also thinking of the Radio KAOS tour which is around 1987 or so)

[quote name='Demolition Man']Going off topic here but he only did three shows in the early 90s which is the infamous Berlin Wall 90 concert, the Walden Woods 92 show and the Guitar Legends 91 show. Sure you didn't mean the 1999/2000 "In The Flesh" shows?

(Or course you could be also thinking of the Radio KAOS tour which is around 1987 or so)[/QUOTE]

Uh, it was in Oakland - so maybe it was 1987. Actually, that makes sense as I was in College at the time. I also saw Pink Floyd right around the same time. Sorry, ancient history, my memory of that time is hazy :D.

[quote name='ironmouse']really really mr. big BU?[/QUOTE]

Is that a feeble attempt at dissing my school? ZOMG!

[quote name='io']Uh, it was in Oakland - so maybe it was 1987. Actually, that makes sense as I was in College at the time. I also saw Pink Floyd right around the same time. Sorry, ancient history, my memory of that time is hazy :D.[/QUOTE]

Yep that is about right as he played the Oakland Coliseum Arena on 9/26/87 that year according to RogerWatersOnline.com. The David Gilmour lead Floyd band was there from 12/3-12/6 that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back