**ENDED**CAGtastic Achieve2Receive XBL 1-Month Bonanza

The Miiboy, which will allow you to actually use your Mii in the game. Offers a lot of customization for the Mii and will incorporate motion sensor technology.

Man i love this website, you guys are a gamers best friend in every way. Thank you for all that u guys do. Whether i receive anything or not i will always be loyal to CAG.

[quote name='inked']what about strawberry milk[/QUOTE]

I can drink some every now and again, but its not something you can enjoy everyday like choco. Its just too sickeningly sweet.

The Nintendo VS - Virtual System
A pair of glasses that show you an interactive environment that you can interact with with your hands, via special movement sensors built into the glasses. Think portable Wii meets Virtual Boy.

They'll bring back the Game Boy name, in an attempt to get their core back. In trying to grab back some of iPhone's user base, they'll use "Touch". Therefore, "Game Boy Touch". I'm calling it now.

edit: Oh, and also, it'll be a "Ferrari Under The Hood". But people will recognize that it's just 2 DS's duct taped together.

Hey guys, I may have to delay the update to 8:30. If it's not up by precisely 8:00, I'll add an extra random 1 month winner for the inconvenience.

bread's done
Back