EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think they're considered reputable. Most of us here just use Zavvi because of slightly lower prices and free shipping.

So, while this is bumped, it's time to put this padded mailer thing to rest once and for all. Spoilered for large pics:

amazonmailer01.jpg

Oh hey, a padded mailer! I wonder who it's from...

amazonmailer02.jpg

Amazon! But wait, don't they use rigid mailers and boxes for everything? What's in here, even? Oh wait, it's that...

amazonmailer03.jpg

...PSP LE I ordered from them. Oh well, this isn't like Zavvi's thin mailers, so there's no way that--

amazonmailer04.jpg

Oh...and that goes all the way down the side of the box, too. Looks worse in person. Curse you, Zav-I mean-Amazoooooooon! :bomb:

Forgive the heavy-handed sarcasm, but mailergate needs to be put to rest. Amazon's not infallible, Zavvi's mailers aren't any more or less prone to causing damage. Amazon's mailer came from one state away from me, was supposedly more durable, and my LoH: TitS LE arrived in worse shape than three-quarters of the things I ordered from Zavvi that spent weeks being knocked around in cargo holds and delivery trucks for thousands of miles. Should Zavvi use mailers for delicate items? No. But are they more or less culpable of wrongdoing because they use mailers more often than other companies? No. I really hope that this is the last time that this thread has to be derailed by this subject.

[quote name='fwbweux']^ I think they're considered reputable. Most of us here just use Zavvi because of slightly lower prices and free shipping.

So, while this is bumped, it's time to put this padded mailer thing to rest once and for all. Spoilered for large pics:

amazonmailer01.jpg

Oh hey, a padded mailer! I wonder who it's from...

amazonmailer02.jpg

Amazon! But wait, don't they use rigid mailers and boxes for everything? What's in here, even? Oh wait, it's that...

amazonmailer03.jpg

...PSP LE I ordered from them. Oh well, this isn't like Zavvi's thin mailers, so there's no way that--

amazonmailer04.jpg

Oh...and that goes all the way down the side of the box, too. Looks worse in person. Curse you, Zav-I mean-Amazoooooooon! :bomb:

Forgive the heavy-handed sarcasm, but mailergate needs to be put to rest. Amazon's not infallible, Zavvi's mailers aren't any more or less prone to causing damage. Amazon's mailer came from one state away from me, was supposedly more durable, and my LoH: TitS LE arrived in worse shape than three-quarters of the things I ordered from Zavvi that spent weeks being knocked around in cargo holds and delivery trucks for thousands of miles. Should Zavvi use mailers for delicate items? No. But are they more or less culpable of wrongdoing because they use mailers more often than other companies? No. I really hope that this is the last time that this thread has to be derailed by this subject.
[/QUOTE]

gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

[quote name='fwbweux'] Should Zavvi use mailers for delicate items? No. But are they more or less culpable of wrongdoing because they use mailers more often than other companies? No. I really hope that this is the last time that this thread has to be derailed by this subject.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Dude, are you kidding? What kind of leap of broken logic is it to claim that just because Amazon did something that it somehow makes what Zavvi does alright or that we should not make others aware that there is a potential for damage? At least with Amazon, when I receive damaged goods, I can electronically request a replacement and I get free return shipping. Zavvi has trouble answering their phones and takes two days to respond to e-mails. I have plenty of issues with how Amazon packs things, but I sure as heck won't order from Zavvi as they make no effort whatsoever to package things properly and their customer service is non-existent.

i agree about Amazon not being perfect.
I got Staw Wars 2 TFU CE came in a bubble mailer and box was dented.

i still use both but im a lil nervous about ordering CE from Zavvi because i dont want a damaged box and Amazon return policy is much faster

[quote name='bojay1997']Dude, are you kidding? What kind of leap of broken logic is it to claim that just because Amazon did something that it somehow makes what Zavvi does alright or that we should not make others aware that there is a potential for damage? At least with Amazon, when I receive damaged goods, I can electronically request a replacement and I get free return shipping. Zavvi has trouble answering their phones and takes two days to respond to e-mails. I have plenty of issues with how Amazon packs things, but I sure as heck won't order from Zavvi as they make no effort whatsoever to package things properly and their customer service is non-existent.[/QUOTE]

What kind of reading comprehension does it take to miss where I said that Zavvi shouldn't use padded mailers at all? You even quoted it! I didn't even mention their customer service or that people shouldn't be aware of their shipping practices, so don't erect a strawman to attack me based on an argument that I wasn't even making. It's your choice not to support them, but my point is that shipping damage from mailers is not a problem endemic to this one company. No need to be hostile.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Please let's not start this shit again...[/quote]

My intent was to finally end the ridiculously long debate about this, even spoilering it in hopes that it wouldn't derail the thread again. I'm more tired of it than anyone, so true to my word I won't have another thing to say on the subject unless I'm attacked over it.

[quote name='fwbweux']What kind of reading comprehension does it take to miss where I said that Zavvi shouldn't use padded mailers at all? You even quoted it! I didn't even mention their customer service or that people shouldn't be aware of their shipping practices, so don't erect a strawman to attack me based on an argument that I wasn't even making. It's your choice not to support them, but my point is that shipping damage from mailers is not a problem endemic to this one company. No need to be hostile.

My intent was to finally end the ridiculously long debate about this, even spoilering it in hopes that it wouldn't derail the thread again. I'm more tired of it than anyone, so true to my word I won't have another thing to say on the subject unless I'm attacked over it.[/QUOTE]

How does bringing up an American retailer that doesn't carry any of these products end "the debate"? The reality is, the main reason people come to this thread is to learn about what European exclusive collector's editions are coming out, who has the best prices and who will deliver them reliably and in good shape. Obviously, some of us have had some bad experiences with Zavvi, as well as the other retailers here. There is nothing to be gained by attempting to quash discussion about what people are actually receiving and experiencing. It's not a debate any more than someone posting about a negative experience with Amazon or any other retailer would be in a particular deal thread to the extent it's specific to that particular deal or item. People can then act on that information as they choose, including ignoring it.

Obviously, many of us buy these items because we are collectors and want perfect copies. If particular retailers are consistently not delivering that, then people should have ready access to that information and that goes for Zavvi, DVD.CO.UK, Game.UK, etc... Personally, I could care less about the other information in this thread as it is widely available elsewhere. The only thing that interests me is how particular retailers are packaging specific collector's editions as when I do order, I want a perfect copy.

OMG
i think the bubble mailer spoiler is enough warming that we all need
we all know to beware of Zavvi cause of their bubble mailers.

hah, here we go with the padded envelope thing again. One big difference between Amazon and Zavvi is.. if the Amazon item comes in damaged, a quick call or email gives you a replacment right away, and packaged right the 2nd time (btw worth noting that both my copies of that game came in boxes, not bubble mailers) When it inevitably comes from Zavvi in a bubble mailer, and most likely damaged, your just shit outa luck

Im actually surprised Amazon shipped that in an envelope honestly. Musta been a mistake. Thats the norm with Zavvi/Thehut

This reminds me i still havent got a reply from DVD.co.uk on how they package their games, particually this one. Kinda poor customer service to take this long to reply

[quote name='Kenshindono']hah, here we go with the padded envelope thing again. One big difference between Amazon and Zavvi is.. if the Amazon item comes in damaged, a quick call or email gives you a replacment right away, and packaged right the 2nd time (btw worth noting that both my copies of that game came in boxes, not bubble mailers) When it inevitably comes from Zavvi in a bubble mailer, and most likely damaged, your just shit outa luck

Im actually surprised Amazon shipped that in an envelope honestly. Musta been a mistake. Thats the norm with Zavvi/Thehut

This reminds me i still havent got a reply from DVD.co.uk on how they package their games, particually this one. Kinda poor customer service to take this long to reply[/QUOTE]

I also got my Legend of Hero in a padded envelope. Luckily mine didnt have any damage

hmm did thehut pull arcana heart 3? I got a reply from them claiming that he was checking into whether it could get shipped in a small box or something like my persona 3 games were, so i went to double check on the item to see when it came out (i wanted to email them to get back to me soon since it comes out in about a week or so i think) and now i cant find it on their site at all

Is there a regular edition of FF IV complete collection for PSP released in UK.
I want to order the special edition from Zavvi since the price for game is now 17.85.
But it says in product description that the special edition was available only for pre-order and at launch .
I was under impression that all copies in UK for this game were special edition.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm did thehut pull arcana heart 3? I got a reply from them claiming that he was checking into whether it could get shipped in a small box or something like my persona 3 games were, so i went to double check on the item to see when it came out (i wanted to email them to get back to me soon since it comes out in about a week or so i think) and now i cant find it on their site at all[/QUOTE]

The game won't show up on search at all it seems because the preorder is sold out...

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3/10310289.html?affil=BUYAT

Here is a link if you still need it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']
This reminds me i still havent got a reply from DVD.co.uk on how they package their games, particually this one. Kinda poor customer service to take this long to reply[/QUOTE]

They ship the same way as Zavvi, a bubble mailers unless the item is small enough to fit into their "cardboard" box (basically way too thin to protect against anything). The only thing I've ever received from them in a cardboard box was a PSP CE... which was actually damaged more than most of the stuff I received in bubble mailers because they didn't use any filler material.

I keep ordering and canceling Arcana Heart 3... but I think I'll keep my order this time since Zavvi dropped the price on this and Dark Souls, combined with the £6 discount, I walked out with both games for about £65 or just $53 per game. Not bad.

What's sad is that the UK version of Dark Souls will be cheaper than the US version for me since no store's offered a deal yet. I just pray that they come in good shape but I'm guessing they'll both be really damaged due to their size.

Just wanted to let you guys know that some games are on sale.

Lord of Arcana: Slayer Edition- £8.85 = 12.71
Dissidia 012 - £13.85 = 19.88
The 3rd Birthday- Twisted Edition- £17.85 = 25.62
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection- £17.85 = 25.62
Persona 3- £22.85 = 32.80

Also note that

Guilty Gear Accent XX Core Plus Limited Edition- £9.85 = 14.14
while the regular is £22.85= 32.80

Just picked up a copy of Guilty Gear LE for the cheap price and hope is doesnt come dented.

Tempted to get a Legacy for a friend.
Now if White Knight Origins for PSP will get a price drop.

Makes me think i should wait to get UK LE since they drop in price.

How reliable is game.co.uk? I want to have P3P shipped to the US, since a new copy here is $40, and the copy they have is like $39 with the goodies :p

[quote name='adriley313']ill let you know when it gets here[/QUOTE]

hmm plz do. I guess if it actually is LE itll be too late for me to get it though =P Its certainly not that really cool one that was listed before

[quote name='MinatoKun']How reliable is game.co.uk? I want to have P3P shipped to the US, since a new copy here is $40, and the copy they have is like $39 with the goodies :p[/QUOTE]

i ordered a few games from them: Yakuza 4 kuro steelbook edition, 2 copies of tactics ogre LE, lords of arcania LE, and 2 copies of dissida LE. They shipped them all in a small box and they arrived perfectly. A REAL box, it was quite thick. 100X better than that garbage zavvi site, or the hut (though the hut has used boxes a couple times)

Note that i DID have trouble placing an order at the time, so i had to call them. The customer service rep was very friendly (and sounded cute ;P) It was kinda amusing hearing her use European slang. Very weird hearing a customer service rep say stuff like 'smashing' over the phone.

Worth mentioning that i even got shipping for free for some reason. Probably the hassle i had to go through with calling them. Honestly im disappointed Game.co.uk doesn't have the Arcania hearts 3 LE. I want it but dont want to order from zavvi or junk sites like that and get it coming in smashed =(

[quote name='Ionotropic']Canceled my Arcana Heart 3 LE preorder. Decided I'm never gonna play it, and can't justify purchasing just for the goodies.[/QUOTE]

I already canceled it once and then re-ordered. Now I'm thinking about canceling again... but since it doesn't come out for a few more weeks, I'll keep it until close to release before deciding.

So, I don't want to start a big issue after the huge 'mailer' derail, but a serious warning about The Hut:

Less than a week after ordering from The Hut, my credit card was used to make an obscene amount of purchases from a couple other random stores in the UK that I've never heard of before. While I'd normally brush it off as "well that's an awful unlucky coincidence", this is a brand new card that's only made purchases from a couple locations (the other being Amazon).

If I come up with anything concrete once investigations are over, I'll be sure to post, but until then at least take this as a "be careful".

as someone who's wanted 'P3P' for some time but been disheartened by amazon.com & GS's high prices, and amazon.co.uk's inability to ship to the US, thx v much OP! may you continue to update this thread w/new finds.

and as someone who's curious about ordering from UK sites, viz my recent mis-located post re buying 'little big planet 2' from zavvi.com

[quote name='ivana89']wow, steal of a deal! quick ?s:
1) price is for a brand-new, factory-sealed copy w/physical disk?
2) is region coding a concern?
3) 'free shipping' includes to US addresses?
4) will any VATs or customs fees be added on?

sorry for all the ?s, but i haven't bought from zavvi.com before:
CAGers, any bad experiences w/zavvi? better yet, any good ones? TIA.[/QUOTE]

i have questions re ordering, none of which involve packaging ;) am leaning towards zavvi.com (assuming they still ship free to US), but these could apply to any of the UK online vendors.

1) VATs or (US) customs fees: did anyone get charged these?
2) will they ship to US PO Boxes or only to physical addresses?
3) post #918 mentions credit card chicanery at thehut.com: still OK to order from sister site zavvi.com?
4) should i order these 2 games together, or order one and hope that i get a coupon that can be used on the second? any current coupons?
5) post #839 mentions sendit.com: anyone use it regularly? if not, why: shipping charges?
6) do we have a rough idea of shipment loss/damage statistics for the various vendors? sorry OP, don't mean to give you more work. similarly re price behavior.

7) general ?s:
a) what do you think will happen to PSP game prices after vita launches: fire sale or gouging? any difference in US vs JP/EU/UK? should i start hoarding now, LOL?
b) if i don't use PSN or don't care much about DLC, any drawbacks to buying non-US coded PS3 games? are wii games region-coded?
c) is there a typical schedule or trend for price behavior; ie, will PSP get any cheaper or will it just disappear and get pricey?

sorry about the post length & # of questions: TIA for your help.

1. VATs was already included and the price was decent enough that I didn't feel like emailing CS

7a. Depends on the game, but I think the prices will be the same
7b. Like you said if you don't care about DLC then nothing wrong with buying non US PS3 games. And yes the wii is region encoded
7c. They'll probably put it in bundles like they really like to do before dropping the price anymore.

first things first: P3P now on sale at game.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PSP/Role-Playing/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Persona-3/~r349841/?s=persona+3

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/webapp...02&storeId=10651&ddkey=http:AjaxCatalogSearch

both sites charge 4.95GBP for USA shipping, but total price ends up about the same as zavvi.com. CAGs, which site would you buy from, considering packaging issues, promptness of ship, ease of buy, helpfulness of CS reps, etc? or is it like mcdonald's vs burger king? pls don't make me read all 900+ thread posts again.

[quote name='KaitouDark']1. VATs was already included and the price was decent enough that I didn't feel like emailing CS
...[/QUOTE]

which vendor did you buy from? plan to email vendors, but if CAGs know whether VATs are easily refundable from which sites (or at all for UK online purchases), pls speak up. my primary concern: whether US customs will also charge an import fee-- rather not pay taxes twice.

[quote name='ivana89']...
c) is there a typical schedule or trend for price behavior; ie, will PSP get any cheaper or will it just disappear and get pricey?
...[/QUOTE]

my bad typing: meant P3P, not PSP above. wondering if it's worth waiting until after P2P:IS launches or 'black friday' sales. CE swag is nice, but getting a good price on a (new physical copy of the) game is more important to me. TIA.

[quote name='Kenshindono']I dont think guilty gear accent core LE is actually a LE... looking at their page it appears to just come with a keychain and thats it.[/QUOTE]

Its just the game with the keychain inside the actual case which is weird. Gonna throw it im my lowball.

[quote name='adriley313']Its just the game with the keychain inside the actual case which is weird. Gonna throw it im my lowball.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was odd too. They actually opened a sealed game to put the keychain inside the case with the disc. There was plenty of room left in the box they sent me.

Thought I'd alert people to a couple of UK-only DS games that will be coming out in the next few months.

Inazuma Eleven - ultra-popular soccer RPG series in Japan that has seen several installments. Years after the first one came out, the UK is just now getting the first. Strangely, it was already released in several European countries months ago even though it had a full English localization. August 26th/23.95GBP.

One Piece: Gigant Battle - 2D fighter based on the One Piece anime/manga. Namco-Bandai has only localized OP games for Europe for years, starting with One Piece Unlimited Cruise Vol. 1, which is far and away the rarest and most valuable English-language Wii game. It looks a little like Jump Super Stars, so there's at least a slight reason for non-OP fans to look into this. October 7th/23.85GBP.

[quote name='adriley313']waiting for a discount or coupon for Zavvi so i can get Persona 3 and White Knight Origins[/QUOTE]

am also hoping for a P3P price drop: any idea of when that would be? and how much of a discount?

FWIW, if you can't wait/ don't care about CE edition, fry's electronics has regular P3P back in stock for $29.96:
http://www.frys.com/product/6183149?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

last time i checked, amazon.com has ~150 copies of regular P3P.

i want the game but will wait to get the UK LE the regular will look weird in by 1 and 2 when they have the bigger boxes. May pick up a cheap copy so i dont open the UK LE

Metal Gear Solid - Ultimate HD Collection (Zavvi World Exclusive) PS3 Steelbook

Price: £69.85
FREE Delivery on all orders

Release Date: 25 November 2011
Limited to only 4000 worldwide, Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection is the must-have item for all fans of the hugely popular franchise! Exclusive to Zavvi, each Steelbook packaging will be individually numbered allowing you to own a unique part of the Metal Gear Legacy.

Additional Content Includes:

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • PSN code to download Metal Gear Solid 1
  • 5 x Art Cards
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater opens the set, with series hero Snake entering a Soviet jungle where intelligence reports a vital scientist is being held captive. Set in the 60s of the Cold War, Snake Eater sees Snake using his stealth abilities in a whole new locale - under the cover of the jungle foliage where various camo fatigues can be used to sneak into areas undiscovered. The riveting plot then reveals a familiar face from Snake's past at its centre.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker takes place a decade later and details the operations of Big Boss in Costa Rica. The year is 1974, and Costa Rica has been overrun by an organization of highly-trained mercenaries. Working with a squad of neutral troops, Snake soon uncovers a CIA plot, and becomes embroiled in a mission to thwart a nuclear threat. The timeline then moves on to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, which is set in modern times and marks Raiden's first appearance in the series.

Solid Snake and Otacon receive intel that a new kind of Metal Gear vehicle is being transported across the Hudson River. Snake infiltrates the tanker, which is then seized by a group of Russian mercenaries lead by Revolver Ocelot. Two years pass, and a new terrorist faction calling themselves The Sons of Liberty have taken over the Big Shell base. New Fox Hound operative, Raiden, is sent to investigate.

Link

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Metal Gear Solid - Ultimate HD Collection (Zavvi World Exclusive) PS3 Steelbook

Price: £69.85
FREE Delivery on all orders

Link[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, that works out to over $110... but only 4000 copies.:whistle2:k I ordered one but I wish I had a coupon code... I never get those.

It would have been nice if they patched MGS4 with trophies for this release. Oh well.

are they going to send that steelbook in a padded envelope? I hate to spend $100 and have it damage during shipping

[quote name='Vinny']Holy shit, that works out to over $110... but only 4000 copies.:whistle2:k I ordered one but I wish I had a coupon code... I never get those.

It would have been nice if they patched MGS4 with trophies for this release. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Use this code: PP5OFFZAVVI for £5 off

I'm thinking about getting this for my boyfriend for his birthday, but like the person mentioned above, I'm not sure how Zavvi will package the game. Hate to spend that kind of money to have the case a wreck.

I just don't understand been shopping at zavvi for over a year. Always receive emails from them but never a coupon code. What am i doing wrong?!

They send you coupons if you haven't been buying anything. Just create a new account and wait a few weeks. You'll get a coupon.

I get 10% off coupons from TheHut every other week.

[quote name='Animekatt']Use this code: PP5OFFZAVVI for £5 off

I'm thinking about getting this for my boyfriend for his birthday, but like the person mentioned above, I'm not sure how Zavvi will package the game. Hate to spend that kind of money to have the case a wreck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Better than nothing.

The reason why I got the 10% voucher is because I haven't bought anything beside Paul Steelbook were in stock but disappear when I had it in my cart. :(

bread's done
Back