EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Two-Faces - ShopTo.net (United Kingdom) Ships Worldwide
Catwoman #1 - Game.cz (Czech) Ships within Czech
Catwoman #2 - ??? (Hungary) Ships within Hungary
Joker - EBGames.com.au (Australia) Ships within Australia

Holy cow, this is the it... the mother of all UK CE...

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...ollection-zavvi-world-exclusive/10532517.html

Metal Gear Solid Ultimate HD Collection (Zavvi World Exclusive)

Description

Release Date: 25 November 2011
Limited to only 4000 worldwide, Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection is the must-have item for all fans of the hugely popular franchise! Exclusive to Zavvi, each Steelbook packaging will be individually numbered allowing you to own a unique part of the Metal Gear Legacy.

Additional Content Includes:

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • PSN code to download Metal Gear Solid 1
  • 5 x Art Cards
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater opens the set, with series hero Snake entering a Soviet jungle where intelligence reports a vital scientist is being held captive. Set in the 60s of the Cold War, Snake Eater sees Snake using his stealth abilities in a whole new locale - under the cover of the jungle foliage where various camo fatigues can be used to sneak into areas undiscovered. The riveting plot then reveals a familiar face from Snake's past at its centre.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker takes place a decade later and details the operations of Big Boss in Costa Rica. The year is 1974, and Costa Rica has been overrun by an organization of highly-trained mercenaries. Working with a squad of neutral troops, Snake soon uncovers a CIA plot, and becomes embroiled in a mission to thwart a nuclear threat. The timeline then moves on to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, which is set in modern times and marks Raiden's first appearance in the series.

Solid Snake and Otacon receive intel that a new kind of Metal Gear vehicle is being transported across the Hudson River. Snake infiltrates the tanker, which is then seized by a group of Russian mercenaries lead by Revolver Ocelot. Two years pass, and a new terrorist faction calling themselves The Sons of Liberty have taken over the Big Shell base. New Fox Hound operative, Raiden, is sent to investigate.

COST IS £69.85, which is about $100 USD...

I have a question, new to importing here (at least for new items). There are two items I want to get (as of now): The Survival Edition of Resistance 3 and the CE of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/resistance-3-survivor-edition.jpg

http://www.psu.com/media/ratchet-an..._ratchet-and-clank:-a-crack-in-time-ss-14.jpg

For R&C, I can guess that it'll be shipped in a bubble mailer and I'll probably have to take my chances (although if there's a EU local willing to set up a trade I'll love you forever).

However, how would the LE Resistance 3 work out? There's NO way that bag will fit in a bubble mailer.

Lastly, which site should I use for buying these two?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I have a question, new to importing here (at least for new items). There are two items I want to get (as of now): The Survival Edition of Resistance 3 and the CE of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/resistance-3-survivor-edition.jpg

http://www.psu.com/media/ratchet-an..._ratchet-and-clank:-a-crack-in-time-ss-14.jpg

For R&C, I can guess that it'll be shipped in a bubble mailer and I'll probably have to take my chances (although if there's a EU local willing to set up a trade I'll love you forever).

However, how would the LE Resistance 3 work out? There's NO way that bag will fit in a bubble mailer.

Lastly, which site should I use for buying these two?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about resistance, but eBay is probably your best bet for ratchet and clank unless you get lucky with a preowned copy at a GAME. It has been sold out everywhere for about a year now.

[quote name='Vinny']I wonder how much it'll cost... I'd love to get the steelbook for this game (rather than the $100 CE). They have the regular game for $70 but the CE is the same price as here, $100. So this'll likely be $80 I bet.[/QUOTE]
I would say Free Empty Cases with purchase of either version.

I just got a ship notice for the Arcana Heart 3 LE from Zavvi. I forgot that I even ordered this and would have canceled it weeks ago otherwise, but oh well, guess I'll be playing it in a couple of weeks :lol:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I would say Free Empty Cases with purchase of either version.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're right. I really wish Futureshop shipped to the US now....really want that Catwoman steelbook.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Looks like you're right. I really wish Futureshop shipped to the US now....really want that Catwoman steelbook.[/QUOTE]

Oh, they don't ship to the US? Bummer...:whistle2:(

[quote name='punkmaggit']Damn. That MGS LE is sold out.[/QUOTE]

I know it's gonna be fast... I secured a copy with the coupon code from the previous page. I actually placed an earlier order without the coupon, but cancelled it after placing the second order with the coupon. If I haven't done that, I could have two copies, only 4000 copies...

anyone have a coupon to trade
i just have the $3 off a $25 euro order and i only want to buy something for $20

Let me know they say it works on thehut.com too

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Batman Ackham City Steelbook Edition (Amazon.de Exclusive) Germany - Ships Worldwide

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=Batman+Ackham+City+Steelbook+Edition&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]

That's odd. As far as I know, no Amazon sites send games internationally... in fact, you can add in a in-stock game to your cart, try to check out, and you'll get the "can't send to this address" error (after translating), just as you would on the Amazon UK site. But why does it work on this pre-order? Games don't work on Amazon UK pre-orders.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']That's odd. As far as I know, no Amazon sites send games internationally... in fact, you can add in a in-stock game to your cart, try to check out, and you'll get the "can't send to this address" error (after translating), just as you would on the Amazon UK site. But why does it work on this pre-order? Games don't work on Amazon UK pre-orders.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Because Amazon.de is awesome! They let you pre/order anything beside TV of course.

Well, I have to eat my own words from previous posts in this thread. I ordered Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood from Zavvi and received an empty, flat parcel box. The packaging was a very thin cardboard box and it appeared to not even be taped. A sticker on the box said it was received without contents, no designation where, with two bits of tape affixed by whoever discovered it.

I contacted them and they said they would dispatch a new one, but it might have been prevented if they taped their box. I would be upset if it was a limited item that was lost.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Because Amazon.de is awesome! They let you pre/order anything beside TV of course.[/QUOTE]

The game's going to be in German though... I'd rather not pay $80 or whatever just for a steelbook case.

[quote name='Vinny']The game's going to be in German though... I'd rather not pay $80 or whatever just for a steelbook case.[/QUOTE]
Sigh. Some Europe version may have multi-language not just specific language, e.g. German. I owned Crysis 2 Nano Edition from Germany and that has English language and Steelbook itself is all English same goes for the Artbook.

If you look at Batman: Arkham Asylum specs it reads "Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch." Region-Free: JA means YES, otherwise NEIN means NO.

http://www.onlinegamesdatenbank.de/index.php?section=game&gameid=29515

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Because Amazon.de is awesome! They let you pre/order anything beside TV of course.[/QUOTE]
When you click on the links, it takes you to a non-steelbook version of the game. Are all preorders on amazon.de being upgraded to steelbook for free or something?

[quote name='Vinny']That's odd. As far as I know, no Amazon sites send games internationally... in fact, you can add in a in-stock game to your cart, try to check out, and you'll get the "can't send to this address" error (after translating), just as you would on the Amazon UK site. But why does it work on this pre-order? Games don't work on Amazon UK pre-orders.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Amazon.de has always shipped vidoegames to the US, I believe, while .co.uk, .fr, and .co.jp do not. Not sure about .cn or .it, but no one buys games from China or Italy.

[quote name='Ionotropic']When you click on the links, it takes you to a non-steelbook version of the game. Are all preorders on amazon.de being upgraded to steelbook for free or something?[/QUOTE]

No, it's a separate edition. Preorders are not up for it yet. Will probably be more expensive than the original version, which is already at a ridiculous 66 EUR - That's more than it is in US dollars.

On the other hand, Amazon.de might be jumping the gun and not get it at all. So we'll see.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Sigh. Some Europe version may have multi-language not just specific language, e.g. German. I owned Crysis 2 Nano Edition from Germany and that has English language and Steelbook itself is all English same goes for the Artbook.

If you look at Batman: Arkham Asylum specs it reads "Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch." Region-Free: JA means YES, otherwise NEIN means NO.

http://www.onlinegamesdatenbank.de/index.php?section=game&gameid=29515[/QUOTE]

I said that specifically because it said on the item page listed German as the only language. Maybe that's just temp info so I guess we'll see.

[quote name='tossin']Amazon.de has always shipped vidoegames to the US, I believe, while .co.uk, .fr, and .co.jp do not. Not sure about .cn or .it, but no one buys games from China or Italy.[/QUOTE]

I see you're right. I mistook a "seller" for Amazon.de.

[quote name='Nogib']Any idea why HMV has yet to ship Arcana Heart 3 to anyone yet?[/QUOTE]
It says 5-8 days for dispatch. It's a good thing for me though, as I forgot I had a standard copy on preorder there since January but since had a change of heart. I'll get the Limited Edition when it drops to under £18, which these titles tend to do here in the UK around 2-4 weeks after release.

Just dropped in to let y'all know that the Ace Combat steelbook got downgraded to a cardboard box with a standard version of the game inside. #epicfail

[quote name='adriley313']got a 10% off zavvi coupon but dont know what to buy
Thinkin take a chance on persona 3 UK LE[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just used a 4 pounds off 35 pounds purchase coupon. Ordered Arcana Hearts 3 LE and a Katy Perry CD as filler (and because I actually wanted it, lol...don't be hatin).

sssshiiittt. Forgot about my pre order of Arcana heart 3 a long time ago before they had the LE info out. I just got it in the mail today from The hut >_< I had meant to cancel it and re-order it.

Worth mentioning it was actually in a tiny box for some reason, not a padded envelope. Though it doesn't matter since it was just a regular game

I do notice they still have some copies of the LE set in stock, but im worried that they will ship it poorly and it will get damaged. Its hit and miss with them. I wont even bother trying with Zavii. Its bubble shit 100% of the time.

Anyone know where i can get the limited edition shipped to me properly?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jinque']my LE came in a small box thing too... perfect condition, from zaavi[/QUOTE]

hmm really? the LE, you sure? I had the regular edition. If zavvis shipping out the LE in a box then maybe i can buy one from them

yes.. i bought the more expensive LE. It was just a small formfitting box; though I've had bubble mailers from them in the past too ( bought LEs also).

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm really? the LE, you sure? I had the regular edition. If zavvis shipping out the LE in a box then maybe i can buy one from them[/QUOTE]

I received my Zavvi order of the Arcana Heart 3 LE in the USA as well. It was packaged in a relatively small cardboard box, but was not taped closed either, just like someone else had mentioned in a previous post.

It was all too easy to open the box, but fortunately the item was still inside. A thin layer of bubble wrap was between the item and the cardboard box itself, and it thankfully arrived in perfect condition.

Okay, I officially love Game.Co.Uk!! XD

They indeed upgraded my day 1 pre-order of Arcana Hearts at £19.99 + £4.95 [Shipping] = £24.94.

I originally planned on buying it at The Hut or Zavvi but they continued to reject my PayPal and they wouldn't let me enter a US Address for Charging. (I was able to enter my US Shipping Address strangely).

I decided to go with Game.Co.Uk since I bought Agarest: Generations of War CE from them and they already had my Card on File.

Then literally RIGHT before they shipped my package, they upgraded my order from Regular Edition to Limited Edition with no addition charge!

ArcanaHeart3.png

ArcanaHeart3LE.png

You will continue to have my business Game.Co.Uk! ^____^ Thank yooooooooooou!!!

[quote name='Zaku77']I've spoken with a Ghostlight CS rep, and he confirmed that they do not ship to the US.[/QUOTE]

:cry:... so it's between the usual zavvi.com, game.co.uk, etc. for us in US. anyone know anything (contents, price, launch date) re the SMT:p2 IS CE?

[quote name='kurtori']I received my Zavvi order of the Arcana Heart 3 LE in the USA as well. It was packaged in a relatively small cardboard box, but was not taped closed either, just like someone else had mentioned in a previous post.

It was all too easy to open the box, but fortunately the item was still inside. A thin layer of bubble wrap was between the item and the cardboard box itself, and it thankfully arrived in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

Just picked up my reg edition ordered from Sendit.com and I have never seen such horrbile packaging! The box was barely bigger than the game itself, so if anything was on top of the box, it would have been crushed during transit, not to mention there was no padding, no paperwork or anything inside except the game. To make matters worse? The box was freaking opened already when the girl handed it to me, so I have no idea how it even made it to me without being lost in the mail!

All of that, yet the game was in perfect, mint condition. I've never ordered anything international before, so does anything you order get opened by customs or something? And if so, do they have to at least ensure it's closed properly before continuing on? I want to order the LE version now as well, but this experience has me scared to death for that poor outer box, if they ship it like this OR worse, it gets opened and "handled" even more by customs or someone who's not concerned about damaging it.

[quote name='kurtori']I received my Zavvi order of the Arcana Heart 3 LE in the USA as well. It was packaged in a relatively small cardboard box, but was not taped closed either, just like someone else had mentioned in a previous post.

It was all too easy to open the box, but fortunately the item was still inside. A thin layer of bubble wrap was between the item and the cardboard box itself, and it thankfully arrived in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I just ordered from Zazvvi after HMV was taking too long. I received an empty box from the Hut a couple months ago for a regular PS3 game. Their customer service was great and refunded my money, but those boxes suck. For all the crying about bubble mailers, I'll take them any day over the glorified cereal boxes sealed with snot.

i ordered the ps3 version of arcana heart 3 from hmv last week....got an e-mail this week saying their is a delay on my request....hope everything goes smooth...this is my first import

bread's done
Back