Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']fuck. My Halo 3 didn't come in today. :censored:[/quote]

Where did you buy it from?

I'm hoping mine is there, but I have my doubts, if the tracking is anything to go by.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You like to collect stuff, don't you?[/quote]

Well, yes, but how would my post show that? I'd get the guide to use, not collect.

Although I did just pay $10 for a DS scythe stylus I'll never use, but collect. Although I'm not like hardcore about it. I want this Phoenix Wright finger stylus, but it's already at like $15 with two days to go, so forget that. :[

[quote name='dallow']Where do you get the quill stylus? Is it nice?
[/quote]

Registering with MyNintendo. No picture is out yet. It actually hasn't been mentioned for ages.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What did you do?[/QUOTE]

I don't even know, man. I've been getting sharp pains on my left side for over a week now.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I don't even know, man. I've been getting sharp pains on my left side for over a week now.[/quote]

Say goodbye to your appendix.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, yes, but how would my post show that? I'd get the guide to use, not collect.

Although I did just pay $10 for a DS scythe stylus I'll never use, but collect. Although I'm not like hardcore about it. I want this Phoenix Wright finger stylus, but it's already at like $15 with two days to go, so forget that. :[

[/quote]

I dunno, I just got the feeling that you liked to collect game stuff. You should post some pictures. I know i'd like to see some of those cool stylus....styluses? Styli? Whatever.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Where did you buy it from?

I'm hoping mine is there, but I have my doubts, if the tracking is anything to go by.[/quote]

I got the $39.99 deal from Liongames.com from a couple months ago, but I got the cheap $5 shipping, hence my wait.
I wish I would've upgraded. :cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got the $39.99 deal from Liongames.com from a couple months ago, but I got the cheap $5 shipping, hence my wait.
I wish I would've upgraded. :cry:[/quote]

Did it say when they shipped?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah, it shipped on Monday.
I was expecting it today, but no dice.[/quote]

Pffft. Mine shipped the 20th from best buy but I still don't have it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno, I just got the feeling that you liked to collect game stuff. You should post some pictures. I know i'd like to see some of those cool stylus....styluses? Styli? Whatever.[/quote]
Eh. Not really. The only stuff I suppose you could say I collect are the DS styli. I have a few plushes, but only because I preordered and got them as bonuses.

The only other videogame related things I've bought besides DS styli would be two mario figures from Playasia.

If you really want them, I'll post somes picture of a few styli later.

[quote name='dallow']I bought 12 penny guides yesterday.
My first time. I paid with a quarter.[/quote]

Nice. Which ones? I need to go back to BB and grab some Lost Planet and Fantastic Four guides. One more was just pennied out, but I forget what it was. Oh, Gears LE. My BB doesn't have that though.

I made out like a bandit this past weekend. I think I got 13. Biggest haul from a single trip.

If Zelda DS was out I'd buy it today. But next Tuesday I'll probably pass unless there's a good week of release sale.

A co worker said he'd hook me up with a regular Xblockz, two logitech wireless controllers and two regular controllers for 45.

If I trade it in towards a Triple I get: 80 for the Xbox w/ 50 dollar bump promo, and I think 8 or 9 for the Logitech controllers... and maybe 5 for the regular controller.

I dunno. No option to. I emailed them asking to cancel.

It hasn't shipped yet, obviously, so hopefully they cancel it.

[quote name='dallow']I got Viva Pinata, Shadowrun, and Super Paper mario guides.
What the hell do I do with them?[/quote]

Ill buy super paper mario off you, how much do you want?

[quote name='dallow']I got Viva Pinata, Shadowrun, and Super Paper mario guides.
What the hell do I do with them?[/quote]

Were the Shadowrun guides shrinkwrapped and stickered?

Also, I really want the FFIII guide from Amazon since it's cheap, but damn, there's nothing else I want for free shipping but the Wii Zapper, which ships mid-November.

hey dallow, find me a good deal on a 20gb in stock right now and I'll buy one..
then stomp all over your face in Resistance.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I want that damn xbox so I can softmod it into a media center.[/QUOTE]

I want to do that if I can still play my Xbox games, and stream the movies from my computer (where the big HDD is).

[quote name='InuFaye']Ill buy super paper mario off you, how much do you want?[/quote]I don't know... $5.50 shipped?
I don't know what's fair.

And rocko, yeah, they're shrinkwrapped, but I don't think there's a sticker.

Videogame related crap since sometime mentioned it.

NSMB DS sleeve from PA, PSP Katamari pouch from Katamari PSP Preorder.

Mushroom & blue shell Mario.

Non-promo styli. Hori DS Lite Touch Pen Attachment, Yoshi's Island DS Stylus, 2x OG DS Hori Extendable stylus, DS Lite stock stylus, DS Lite Hori Extendable stylus.

Promo styli. Pokemon Diamond Preorder Dialga stylus, Spectrobes stylus, Taiko no Tatsujin DS drum styli, Lost in Blue 2 log stylus, Kirby CC MyNintendo stylus.

Extra Pokemon Diamond/Pearl styli.

Dewy and Elebits plushes.

GoW pin TFN gave me.

Shitty pics. I really don't have that much stuff, just a bunch of styli. I have a scythe stylus and rainbow stylus set on the way as well. If you ever want to sell that type of stuff, you know who to ask. ;)

Dallow, no stickers over the UPC on the back? If they're shrinkwrapped, they should. That's odd.

[quote name='dallow']I don't know... $5.50 shipped?
I don't know what's fair.

And rocko, yeah, they're shrinkwrapped, but I don't think there's a sticker.[/quote]

5 dollars and its a deal.

[quote name='InuFaye']5 dollars and its a deal.[/quote]

Damn you's a cheapass. Nigger has to pay for shipping, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back